Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
did Shiv just call Manchester "Up North" like she's a seasoned Brit and not some toss pot plastic Paddy who landed last week?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Didn't she say recently she's on Hinge ? Couldn you only imagine the absolute cringe of it?
'jazz music enthusiast'
'F1 aficionado''
"BJJ fanatic (I can wrestle you ;) )"
"I DONT use filters what you see is what you get"
"iRiSh ginger & proud"
"Must read books, minimum 10 pages per day"

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Domestic goddess

Here's some emails I've been having over and back with her for the craic. Hi Siobhán
Me "loving your emails, just a bit confused, are you for or against mfp?"
Reply "sorry if it was confusing but I suppose if you replace 'counting calories' with 'using mfp' it might make more sense. I think it's an important tool to learn things but shouldn't be relied on forever.
Me" thanks for the reply but I'm still confused, I really want to sign up for your plan but to track, weigh and measure every morsel or not? I think I eat well but like the odd drink, I go for the lower calorie option but loose willpower when drinking and would eat the house. Can your program help with that? "
Reply" this is where the program can really help. It sounds like you are eating too little which results in you eating too much. By tracking for a few weeks you can trust your body to consume more and still be in a deficit. We encourage flexibility, as I also love a drink and would hate for people to get results in a way they can't keep up. "
Me" why am I getting your emails? "
Reply" sorry I don't understand your question "
Me" I unsubscribed from these ramblings years ago and now I'm getting them again without subscribing. I just asked you a few questions about the furnace but all of your answers are contradictory "
Reply" ah I just searched your name and realised that you have been trolling me! No bother - I've blocked you again on here and I've already blocked you on Instagram but feel free to get in touch again if you are bored with your day " 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Londoncailín

VIP Member
As requested!

Subject : Just Go 😎

I am travelling to Brussels tomorrow to go to Tomorrowland.

If you’ve never heard of it - it’s a huge dance music festival with about 250,000 people attending.

I’ve always loved electronic music. I even wanted to be a DJ when I was a kid, and I was doing mixes on the desktop, before I was told I should get a “real job” (and look at me now! Jokes on them!).

I’ve been to so many festivals over the years and the last one I was at was Ultra 2019 in Croatia.

So I had booked tickets for Ultra Australia which was in March 2020.

I was in Bali that March, and it was just one flight to Sydney, where I was going to stay with my friend.

But when it came to it, I didn’t go.

Not because of the Rona though. Because I felt like I was in a good run of things with training and work, and didn’t want to mess it up.

I’ve always been pretty headstrong and if I don’t want to do something, I won’t.

So I stayed in Canggu and probably did an extra day or two of work and an extra day or two of training.

I watched my friends go and have an amazing time.

But of course, I didn’t realise that I really was missing my last chance to go to Australia and my last festival for years.

I don’t really live with any regrets (besides not flying home for the All Ireland football final in 2011), but I like to observe situations and learn from them.

That situation really helped me this week when I was having doubts about going to Tomorrowland.

I was standing in the mirror looking at myself in a tie-dye dress and bandana and telling myself that I’m “too old” for this.

I’m on such a good run with my training, work and life in general, that I would love to just stay in my cosy apartment for the weekend.

I feel like the old 'Bali-Siobhan' booked Tomorrowland!

But then I remember what happened the last time.

I know this is a once in a lifetime experience, and I will have the time of my life. Yes I will be tired and unproductive for a few days after - but this reminds me of the same principle I spoke about in yesterday’s email.

It’s not what you do for one week that shapes your life - it is what you do consistently.

I think the lesson here is to always be observing and learning from life experiences - not regretting things or judging yourself.

You live or you learn.

That’s basically just an email saying I am clocking off the weekend! Speak to you next week!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan “DJ Shivers” O’Hagan
I.Am.So.Embarrassed.For.Her. 🫣

Please, make it stop!

• Haha

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
I know this was covered a few a few pages ago but I don't think we have given enough WTF energy to the fact that she set up a camera to film herself reading a book.

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone suspect she gave them a deadline for a refund on the threat that she would expose them and the deadline has now passed?!

I'm nearly turning inside out with the cringe. Some two bit nobody "online PT" trying to shake down formula 1 for a few hundred quid "or I'll expose yiz to me 150k followers, wha'?"

:LOL:

ETA: she claims the only people saying Silverstone was good were the ones who got tickets for free. This is the same girl who claimed yesterday she was INUNDATED for requests to affiliate link her toilet brush and her clothes horse! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Whatsgoingon898

I cannot believe this, what a self entitled prik. Like if she really wasn’t happy why didn’t she complain on the second day?
Lol this is because 1) they said themselves they should have gone earlier on the first day so they clearly regretted not taking full advantage 2) it rained at the qualifying and we all know Shiv hates the rain and 3) they only served beer and wine.
The cheek of her, that would be like going to Lanzarote for a week and wanting your money back because you were late arriving to the airport, it rained on your holiday and they only served Spanish food and then you decide to complain weeks later. She’s an absolute wagon. This is her worst move yet imo. Who the fluck does she think she is? 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

KeepitontheDL

Genuinely don't understand why anyone would sign up to the Furnace when:
A) She doesn't follow the Furnace plan
B) She doesn't personally train you
C) She doesn't frequently train herself
D) Her diet is takeaways & alcohol
E) Her figure is no longer aspirational
F) You can join a gym & get free advice for less

The mind boggles 🤯 Bets are, nobody is signing up

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Absolutely nobody:

Siobhán: I love London.

Absolutely nobody:

Siobhán: I'm so, so, sooooooooooooo happy. Did I tell you all how happy I am? I'm so happy.

• Haha

diazgoodnessnew

She nearly let it spill that she was smoking all weekend and that's why her voice is like that but turned it around to say near smoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Chaz93

Hahah looks like they’re already cropping the big ginger head out of the group shots 😂😂
7FCFEE01-E7DF-47CB-89EE-62E0D5589C49.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Eggs&bacon

I LOVE how she’s trying now to be a fun friendly insta girl who’s totally approachable rather than give her snarling rude responses to try and recover her “brand”
The back-pedalling is killing me. Started off ripping step aerobics to shreds and now is all “it’s great for getting people to exercise 🤩 I was just wondering who started such an incredible idea 🤩💃🏽🥰

prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37