Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jack is seeing the light. Siobhan has a cold from snorting through dirty fivers. You'd have to be on stuff to last 3 days of that.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
What is the story with the lips? Looks like she has been smoking 40 a day for the last 20 years
Jesus - Not to flog a dead horse and all. But if you hide the top half of the face - she’s aged about 20 years and then hide the bottom half and you can see how well the Botox is doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So refreshing to see all the “ fitness trainers “ and ” athletes “ enjoying being trollied all weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lads, lads, lads, she needs an intervention. The bleeping state of it all weekend. Go get trollied but leave your phones. They are all in the insta eye and could have just made a pact that what happens at TML stays there. None of the posts are relevant content to their influencer fake job facade. They just look like c**ts. Now flexing her steps. Does she not realise the 4 million hand shakes contribute to 20k of those steps.
i just can’t. All of them. Dick heads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I am beyond embarrassed for her and her ‘cool wine Aunty’ dancing

View attachment 1443822
There’s the big smug smile too. Gives me such an ick. She’s vile

Tbh sinead heg is no better. Jumping on the ol’ endometriosis bandwagon - “I manage my endo through meditation, diet and holistic approaches” wonder how the endo is holding up after a weekend of god knows what at TML. She’s also 30 years of age and her whole niche is this holistic, yogi lifestyle - stop talking tit Sinead, you’re all the same.

Reactions: 34
So what happens now?
Oh guys, join The Furnace to learn how to change your mindset and body!!!
Be like me, so fit and healthy with all my stepping stomps?
She has been on the gear all weekend, massive downer due today and will have to get herself out of that hole.
Then back to shilling her shite!
She will have client check ins to do, how inspired will be she for them???
I agree with the above, they should have left their phones at home, absolute state of her.

Reactions: 20
Scarlet for her! The clomping around. The dancing 🙈 such a charlatan and not even a good one! Just cringe!! That’s worse than pissing herself in the airport

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought Tomorrowland would be bad. I thought it would be embarrassing. I thought it would be like a Bali reunion where they all reveal yet again what a bunch of immature cxxts they really are but I wasn't expecting this level of cringe. I've noticed that this weekend loads of Irish fitness "personalities" & influencers have gone on the piss and flake big style in TML, Liverpool and Ibiza. Today they are straight back to pushing their bullshit. This crowds dress sense, "dancing" and all round cuntishness wins the first prize though for sure. I feel incredibly sorry for Jack. Imagine being surrounded by these cunts

Reactions: 22
It's kind of living proof they're into the fitness, "healthy" lifestyle shite for 1) money 2) attention and most importantly 3) vanity. Keeping fit and looking "good" so they can flaunt some sort of cool life to masses.
But sadly it's only cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Shiv and that Maeve one do not look like fitness people. They look incredibly unhealthy and unwell.
I fully expect Shiv to be in the depts of fear this week and flog the hell out of the furnace. Tomorrowland was an escape from her mundane life of takeouts and overtraining.

The stomp and arm raise. Someone needs to make a gif from it lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If honestly this is not a wake up call for the poor fools that still pay this absolute clown for health and fitness advice there is no hope for them 😕 she gives me the ultimate ick, turns my stomach actually 🤢🤢 and don't get me wrong I love the craic but putting that tit up on Instagram is a big no no..

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.