Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit I am jealous of how much stuff she can afford 🙈 living in London is soo expensive and she’s able to afford at least 2 food take outs a day. How!? I’m living in Ireland in a small village and I consider a take away/eatting out as a treat like once a week. There’s no way I could afford to eat out 2 meals a day & that’s in Ireland where I’m sure things are alot less expensive that London. I mean that egg muffin she had this morning probably cost her close to 10£ ! I wish I could afford to spend like that, I nearly have heart failure when I go to buy myself a bar of chocolate in the shop and it’s over 1€ 🤣🤣
Most of Ireland is roughly the same cost of living as London. Dublin is as dear if not more expensive. Where I lived in Liverpool was much cheaper than where I live now in Donegal. Dublin is probably more expensive than London or certainly comparable. You mentioned take away food. I could buy a family Pizza deal from my local takeaway in Seacombe in England for about 15 quid (3 small 8"pizzas chips and drinks) It's at least 30€ for me to get a family deal at Apache in Ballybofey. Everything is dearer here in Ireland - WiFi, car insurance, food shopping, fuel bills, alcohol, car parts, eating out etc. Luckily we have the North on our doorstep to mitigate the shocking prices. So eating out more often in the UK is much more doable than Ireland.

I've also lived in London before in Willesden so know London prices too.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely nobody:

Siobhán: I love London.

Absolutely nobody:

Siobhán: I'm so, so, sooooooooooooo happy. Did I tell you all how happy I am? I'm so happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Shiv “the intermediate” redeemer.. one class and she’ll
Be telling people she’s really a black belt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shiv “the intermediate” redeemer.. one class and she’ll
Be telling people she’s really a black belt!!!
That’s actually shocking she’s been doing it for so long. 2 classes a day sometimes - and she’s only becoming intermediate now.

Reactions: 12
That’s actually shocking she’s been doing it for so long. 2 classes a day sometimes - and she’s only becoming intermediate now.
..and now we know why she wasn't able to get into the classes with James and Diren last year. Congrats Shiv! Shame James has gone back to Oz now.. he probably paid them to hold off giving you your next stripe to keep you away!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but that sport rolling around with men just gives me the ick 🤷‍♀️ Am I the only one thinks this? 🙈🤣
This woman is the ick in human form. Everything about her. Playing roly-poly with men, and the creepy smile into the camera 🤢 I will admit, the bowing footage she posted a few days ago is still living rent-free in my thoughts. Ultimate ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
..and now we know why she wasn't able to get into the classes with James and Diren last year. Congrats Shiv! Shame James has gone back to Oz now.. he probably paid them to hold off giving you your next stripe to keep you away!
She gave herself those 'stripes'. They're just old white strips she found lying around, and slapped them on herself for the attention. I bet they STINK!

Reactions: 4
This is one of my pet hates. Please stop making generalisations about Irish people Shiv.

She proclaims herself as the person who speaks for all of us yet hates living here and sees the country and it's people as beneath her.

She plays off her big stupid ginger head paddywhackery and drinking thinking she is the ultimate Irish person when in fact she is trying to be the ultimate walking stereotype that we all despise and image we are keen to shake off.

head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her latest story about how her Gi is filthy and it stinks and she has to rush home to wash it - speaking in the context of the Irish term gee. 🤢🤢🤢

how is telling your 150k followers you’ve got a stinking rotten snatch a good idea, even if it is only trying to be funny?

grim

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.