Siobh O'Hagan #33 Leathertits, the furnace is in bits. Uber crash survivor, down to her last fiver.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's an horrific sales person, it's excruciating to watch. Flogging The Furnace and "prices might go up at the end of the month, I don't know yet". I used to work in Sales, if I said that in front of a potential customer I'd be fired for how unprofessional it is. She should be inspiring confidence, making customers believe she has a plan, a product with a very clear return on the cost, here's what happens, here's what you'll get, here's why that's important, here's why it's worth it...she's the anti influencer. She exudes panic, complete disorganisation and chaos, no plan, no notion of what she's selling, she looks haggard and knackered and like someone that needs intervention rather than someone selling a better lifestyle to the masses. It's actually shocking how bad her selling skills are, she's her own worst enemy with the business and will have no-one to blame for it fizzling into nothingness but herself.
“Buy these vitamins, I don’t know if they do anything” 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion :
Still mad for the drinks. Her gi stinks. Paying her rent with toilet brush links.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Did she ever mention who she is going to Tomorrowland with?
There's a gang going for sinead's 30th- strange how she didn't book at the same time as them? Hoping for a better offer that didn't materialise? Maybe had a head wobble that she's really the weird sun roasted alcho aunt figure who actually looks ridiculous in festival outfits? Who knows..

Reactions: 16
Me! 👋 Not really with influencers though.

I'm a bleep for google maps especially street view. I often find a nice place, pretend i live there and figure out how I would get from A to B.

It's a very strange tick I have. I wonder what it says about me. 🤔
I think we should be BFFs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on the train hungover to fook. This is the same train journey she plans to "go through peoples questionnaires" for the Furnace.

A real pro, giving her business her all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
…going to a health and well-being event, as a brand ambassador, hungover to duck……..and telling the world.

Does she realise everyone is laughing at her?

Ginger Minge strikes again, if anything - at least she’s consistent!
42E69D90-A1E0-4129-A44C-62389892B778.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The obsession continues!!

Shiv on the other hand looks creepy AF!!
Those pictures with Laura yesterday were like something a couple would post.

It doesn't matter in 2022, but I defo think she kicks with the other foot and is too up her own arse to either realise it or admit it.

Reactions: 11
She started drinking approx. 6pm yesterday and it's highly likely that she stayed until closing which is usually about 11-12 there during the week. So she was drinking for at least 5 hours knowing that she had to catch a train at 6:30am, complete client feedback forms and attend a work event?!?!

It's really sad to see how much a hold alcohol has over her and that it ruins so many experiences for her. Imagine how much more she would enjoy her life if she wasn't always trying to recover from a hangover or trying to sweat out her hangover with punishment exercise. How many times has she shared a picture of herself drinking with the caption 'Happiness is..'. I think I've seen it about 5/6 times in the last year with her. That's not happiness.

Case in point - her and Sinead were late to the 1st day of Silverstone because they were both dying from the night before and she's dying sweating margarita's on the train to Manchester to a health and wellness event. Two major events that she has been dying at instead of enjoying.

Reactions: 31
Imagine she's at a professional event hungover just battling to get through. She doesn't deserve to be in amongst fitness people who make sacrifices take it seriously.

The longer MyProtein facilitate this joke, the more damage they are doing to their brand. I'm sure some of their own ambassadors are looking at her and thinking it's a bit much.

Reactions: 20
A bit off topic pals, but who was the genius that came up with Raisin? I die every time I type it. It's such a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Checking Shivs Insta is akin to opening up Facebook on a Saturday and Sunday morning and looking at usual pictures of booze, glorification of binge drinking, wine mum bullshit, idiots revelling in hangover posts and people suffering from the fear. It's always the same bollocks from the same dickheads. Difference is that they are ordinary people often doing crappy jobs drinking to escape from whatever. Shiv however is someone marketing a fitness business. She's an absolute twit. I'm staggered that people are still signing up for her bullshit programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.