Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That shelving looks like flimsy plastic.
It does look very flimsy, surely they could have gone for a nice wooden cube shelf with the storage boxes/cubes (whatever they're called, I'm obviously a TC). This just looks cheap and nasty...

Reactions: 10
A friend of mine who empties the bins in SA’s area messaged me this morning saying that she can confirm her bump is as big as her photos and stories - she’s tinyyyyyyy. 🤷‍♀️ tried to get a video but she bolted back inside.
the only reason she would be tiny would be if she had had the baby. Im pretty sure everyone else doesn’t edit the photos they have of Simone to look bigger 🙄 only Simmo edits them to make them smaller.

also “visiting grandad and grandma”
Nek Minnit next story “GIRLS GET OFF WOO”
Could you not have posted the storage crap first lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No you didn't
I lol'd at this story. She's will absolutely always share the (fake) messages she gets about the crap she posts, but not one single message screen shot of all the loveley feedback she received on this awful cheap ugly storage system

A square of baking paper looks like it would have more structural integrity

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I lol'd at this story. She's will absolutely always share the (fake) messages she gets about the crap she posts, but not one single message screen shot of all the loveley feedback she received on this awful cheap ugly storage system

And it looks like it's the same equipment to make a tent

Reactions: 4

It’s the same as when she said about the GGO code being her most asked daily question.. well then if you’re getting asked daily about it Simone then where’s the screenshots of all those messages and sharing the code for everyone????

Reactions: 6
Apparently people guessing her due date a “wildly wrong”. Simone ya bleep, you are not a Kardashian. I don’t care enough to even guess your due date🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Apparently people guessing her due date a “wildly wrong”. Simone ya bleep, you are not a Kardashian. I don’t care enough to even guess your due date🥳🥳🥳
I am very glad she’s gone on her stories to respond to EVERYTHING discussed on here by sending herself questions. 👏🏻👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Love the no captions so no one can screenshot the statement saying I DONT PRE RECORD CONTENT. Sounding a little defensive and agitated there simple simon

Don't worry I got a screen recording for you all to see for free but its too large for me to upload and I'm too thick to make it smaller.

I think this is her latest manic episode. The finger guns to the head are very reminiscent of flipping the bird that one time

Guys guys!!
she finally labelled the fridge containers!!
Thank god cause I was starting to think her stolen recipes she made would start to have the wrong ingredients in them.. disaster averted!!
Jesus Mary mother and Joseph

VEGETABLES

it's like labelling a container with powertoools.

What VEGETABLES? Imagine accidentally making cauliflower cheese with a bleeping lettuce because the container didn't specify which vegetable was in there

She needs to print another VEGETABLES label and stick one on her house coz she acts like one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@Taptotidy Hon I have a question!

Why do you edit your body every single day, and your bump, your not a size 10 babes.
Can you please explain this, also can you talk about your two miscarriages and dates and why you never saw a Dr for either of them?

And also the most important where the women's refuge money is? And how you sleep each night knowing you ripped off a charity?

You divine human xx

Reactions: 18
Haha, showing the iPad screen for ‘proof’. Tell me you’re on tattle every day without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just wonder what the people who don’t have tattle think when she goes off on these rants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And they visited the grandparents earlier in the week. I find it hard to believe she’d take time out of her busy schedule to visit them twice in one week
Absolutely not! The swiftness with which they moved him in there tells us all we need to know! 😔

No you didn't
How could she hear the feedback over the BLARING background music in the next stories lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
It does look very flimsy, surely they could have gone for a nice wooden cube shelf with the storage boxes/cubes (whatever they're called, I'm obviously a TC). This just looks cheap and nasty...
Wait until Asher decides he wants a toy and tries to climb it. Unless they've done climbing training with him and he remembers what they told him about "safe climbing of shelves"🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.