Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how to share this video because a screen record is too big to upload. It’s from thread 6, page 24.
I am however going to share snippets so you can see why people were concerned for Asher, but also so you can see why Simone’s response is heartless and cruel.

And her response (I believe there was more but it was cut off).
Unbelievable

Reactions: 3
🚨🚨🚨EMBRACE UPDATE🚨🚨🚨

it’s been almost a week since my last update.
since Monday, a grand total of two items from the new “mocha” collection have been sold.

there’s $63k RRP worth of stock from the “mocha” collection still sitting in my cart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Unbelievable
Why would she even see that as appropriate to post publicly, and she kept filming😥. That's right she does it For engagement😡. Too many influenzas think it's appropriate to exploit their children for the$ and the clicks they get. This made me feel sick watching it😥

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Full video

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Looks like they possibly went down to his family’s farm in Otorohanga?? Why did Simmo need to pack his bag? Is Trent incapable of packing things needed for their child to have a couple of nights away??
because simone needs to be in control, and to feel like she’s “needed.” She’s an absolute hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I notice that she doesn’t seem to be part of the “clique” at the events she goes to. She’s not in other people’s photos and her photos aren’t the usual selfies with friends, it’s just her outfit photos and then pictures of the decor or her and Trent

Ok, I stand corrected haha.

But photos like this seem off. The body language of the other two towards her is…. Interesting….
Ooooh the one in the middle is not loving it!

Reactions: 2
its like she's that drunk aunty at a wedding and walks up to randoms, and says "time for a selfie"
They're not her friends
Pretty sure that one of the pity reels she had lined up was about her not baby proofing as she made a few posts trying to drive comments here and the the same week Asher showed up with a MASSIVE unexplained egg and then we go no reel that week.
Pretty sure it was when she showed off him climbing off the back of the couch and her helping him do it and then after the egg it was never mentioned again.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Full video
Whenever I watch this, it makes me so ill. I just also don’t understand why he didn’t cry when he fell. Kids cry over the smallest things, surely he’d be crying over that incident or has she drilled it into him that he’s not allowed to cry🥺
Also if that was my kid attempting to climb down like that, I would have straight away when up there and corrected it, instead of filming it and watching to see what happened 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Whenever I watch this, it makes me so ill. I just also don’t understand why he didn’t cry when he fell. Kids cry over the smallest things, surely he’d be crying over that incident or has she drilled it into him that he’s not allowed to cry🥺
Also if that was my kid attempting to climb down like that, I would have straight away when up there and corrected it, instead of filming it and watching to see what happened 🙄
One of the theories against sleep training is that kids learn to not bother crying because no one is coming to help them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Why would she even see that as appropriate to post publicly, and she kept filming😥. That's right she does it For engagement😡. Too many influenzas think it's appropriate to exploit their children for the$ and the clicks they get. This made me feel sick watching it😥
If you watch the full video it seems even more sad that he knocks the ball, then looks to Simone and does an excited gasp, then as he’s trying to reach for it and about to fall she laughs quietly and then just keeps filming as he flips over. He was looking to her for interaction and she just ignores him and films him. Her condescending tone when she speaks to him at the end is so gross.

Pretty sure that one of the pity reels she had lined up was about her not baby proofing as she made a few posts trying to drive comments here and the the same week Asher showed up with a MASSIVE unexplained egg and then we go no reel that week.
Pretty sure it was when she showed off him climbing off the back of the couch and her helping him do it and then after the egg it was never mentioned again.
Yep I think so

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Serious question… what will happen if simone is in hospital or having her baby on Christmas Day? Who will take down the Christmas tree?…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.