Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 99% convinced she's not due this month and the feijoa salad was a chemical pregnancy announcement..

Reactions: 15
Sorry to tired to edit tonight but CF in last 24hrs.

😴😴

Floral arrangements for your baby shower Simone? Is there a dress code for this party like there was for Roo’s beige party?

I'm 99% convinced she's not due this month and the feijoa salad was a chemical pregnancy announcement..
I really hope this isn’t what’s happened, if it is she’s even more crooked than I thought

Reactions: 6
That is totally fucked in the head if she shared a miscarriage as Not Asher’s reel.
I don’t think Simone is ok, the slurred speech, the lack of emotions, using completely out of context words etc She definitely seems dull. I think she has been medicated and is not handling needing help? No issues with seeking help etc but possibly the facade has fallen?

Reactions: 11
That has crossed my mind. Which is really weird of her to then use it as pregnancy announcement in her current pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
Yeah right, a few sniffles. What kid doesn't pick up gastro in daycare or kinder?
Not defending, but my daughter has been in daycare for two years and never caught gastro. Temps and colds… yes. But I guess we are the fortunate ones that seem to avoid. The day I saw Simone and Asher a few weeks back, I can guarantee Asher was either sick or teething because he had very red cheeks and also didn’t seem like a very happy boy

Sorry to tired to edit tonight but CF in last 24hrs.

😴😴
Why does she need to find floral arrangements when she gets gifted florals weekly for FREE

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That is totally fucked in the head if she shared a miscarriage as Not Asher’s reel.
I don’t think Simone is ok, the slurred speech, the lack of emotions, using completely out of context words etc She definitely seems dull. I think she has been medicated and is not handling needing help? No issues with seeking help etc but possibly the facade has fallen?
I reckon she’s only saying we are all so far from the due date to get us off her tail so I reckon the pregnancy announcement reel was definitely her actual pregnancy and not her ‘miscarriage’ stick

Not defending, but my daughter has been in daycare for two years and never caught gastro. Temps and colds… yes. But I guess we are the fortunate ones that seem to avoid. The day I saw Simone and Asher a few weeks back, I can guarantee Asher was either sick or teething because he had very red cheeks and also didn’t seem like a very happy boy

Why does she need to find floral arrangements when she gets gifted florals weekly for FREE
Same, not defending either… my kids are 6 & 3 and they have both never had gastro and are at daycare and school. My eldest was at daycare for 2 years before she started school last year. We’ve also never had hand, foot & mouth in our household either and I heard that goes around daycares quite often! We just get every single cold that goes around 😂

Reactions: 4
So if Simone doesn’t have her baby shortly does this mean that the pregnancy reel where she tells Trent she is pregnant (with the salad) is actually from another pregnancy? If this is so that this may be why Dom Harvey’s podcast is going to be released next year, which would deflect from any discussion of this being confirmed, and also from potentially problematic use of retinol early in the pregnancy.

Reactions: 6
So if Simone doesn’t have her baby shortly does this mean that the pregnancy reel where she tells Trent she is pregnant (with the salad) is actually from another pregnancy? If this is so that this may be why Dom Harvey’s podcast is going to be released next year, which would deflect from any discussion of this being confirmed, and also from potentially problematic use of retinol early in the pregnancy.
You are correct. If the baby’s not here by Christmas the salad announcement is from one of her losses, which is absolutely cooked if that’s the case.

Reactions: 16
No news agency is going to call her out this close to birth, I am putting together an email to send out to all the news agencies when the time is right- this whole pregnancy thing is a minefield!
Ive also been looking at doing a tiktok devoted to our 2022 highlights surely if Simone has 313000 followers there is a market for a tiktok channel in her honor 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
why have a Christmas stocking and Christmas decoration tree for a baby that isn’t gonna be here for Christmas anyway. I know she likes to be prepared but if he’s due in mid-late Jan there’d be no point.

No news agency is going to call her out this close to birth, I am putting together an email to send out to all the news agencies when the time is right- this whole pregnancy thing is a minefield!
Ive also been looking at doing a tiktok devoted to our 2022 highlights surely if Simone has 313000 followers there is a market for a tiktok channel in her honor 😬
Tiktok would LOVE the dramas. We could also send it to Tiktoks that post Goss/repost Goss about influencers cause there’s a few of those around.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You’re my hero for drafting this email!
Ohhh yes make a TikTok!! I’ve made an Instagram 😂

Happy fresh sheet Friday you thick cunts, hope your homes have all been reset.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the IG handle please?

Asher is getting vitamins because they are free. Supplements are not required. She’s just using him for commercial gain.

Tattle is exhausting her and I’m here for it 🍿

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.