Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Simone, glad you’re addressing everything here, but we are still waiting for the women’s refuge receipts from the donations in your legal name?

What on earth do the neighbours think seeing a tripod outside the garage to film the vacuuming? 😂
64D3D56B-B20A-4890-A683-F05EA36DB386.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25

scamfluencer

Serious question… what will happen if simone is in hospital or having her baby on Christmas Day? Who will take down the Christmas tree?…

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently people guessing her due date a “wildly wrong”. Simone ya cunt, you are not a Kardashian. I don’t care enough to even guess your due date🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
She gave Trent a gifted gift box for father day with a tea towel in it

She told us all about a dinner she was part of (advertising tickets) which was the same sort of charity as Women's Refuge

She has done a podcast with someone who is shady as fuck and left radio very quickly and under a VERY dark cloud.

She makes her husband wear suits 2 sizes too small and hides his socks... and calls him baby.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
You know that episode of F•R•I•E•N•D•S when they discover what’s in that cupboard Monica’s always keeps locked?
I’m 100% convinced she has cupboards like this that she just shoves shit into! lol
437AE1CF-740B-4D00-9F4D-0F05B7E840BC.jpeg

• Haha

crumbs

My memorable moment was when they brought ALL new power tools that matched each other, including a lawn mower and they have a fake lawn.

• Haha
  • Heart

usemycode

VIP Member
Doesn't care if people think it's pre-recorded, but goes on for 2 whole minutes on the topic, goes on about her nails, flowers and pulls the ipad like... prove some more how little you care?
Did she…show her hand on the iPad to prove her point? Because that’s directly from here😂

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Another interesting observation from my perusal of Simone’s posts.

This was what she posted on 3 Feb 2022. This date is alleged miscarriage day. Were white pants the best choice? Is going out for steak while miscarrying some kind of grief therapy?

Now another theory is that this is prerecorded content and didn’t happen on this day. But if you’re so fucking “authentic” why not just say, “hey I’m having a fucking shit time right now, need to take a break” instead of just pretending everything’s fucking perfect?
Ah yes the white pants. She used this on one of her reels. I’ve now had 3 miscarriages. I wore track pants or pjs the whole time they were happening. I was wearing night pads/super pads because you cannot use tampons/cups/period undies. I mean good on her if she’s confident enough to wear white pants and change her pad every hour. But for majority of people going through this they would never wear white pants.

It’s just another way to make women feel like shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Looks like the social media person at Weleda has been woken up to do damage control. Comments appear to have been deleted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23