Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she might have been renting a fewitems from them. Yes I was bored and went hunting😉
To whoever found that pink Sheike dress on AliExpress, I ordered it the other day and I'll update you on quality when it arrives. I have it in another colour to compare.

Reactions: 9
Yes!! That's just what I was thinking as well.

Have the C Section procedure in such time so she has about 14 days to recover and be a bit more mobile for the Christmas Day picture of "the perfect family" in front of the tree. Wearing beige, of course.

The next week will be telling. I'm sure they would have told her to avoid fake tanning prior.
she’s probably booked in to be induced as she was with Asher as mentioned in previous threads

Reactions: 4
Screenshotted 4.10.22
Ok it’s late so I might be wrong here, happy to be corrected on the math.

If she was 12 weeks when she announced on her Instagram (4/8) then this photo is a couple of days short of 21 weeks here (4/10).
Going by that, she’s only 29 weeks 3 days ish now. Putting her due date as 16 Feb 2023. Ish.
The fejoia salad reel was posted 35 weeks ago. The fejoia salad was in her reel where she tells Trent she’s pregnant. Let’s say she was 4 weeks pregnant when she got that positive test so she’s actually 39 weeks pregnant now. Ish.
Making her due date some time in the next week.

That would actually make her about 31 weeks pregnant in this photo (4/10). Which seems more believable.

Reactions: 15
Yes!! That's just what I was thinking as well.

Have the C Section procedure in such time so she has about 14 days to recover and be a bit more mobile for the Christmas Day picture of "the perfect family" in front of the tree. Wearing beige, of course.

The next week will be telling. I'm sure they would have told her to avoid fake tanning prior.
Well this week on tanning day she had her ✨cRaZy SiLLy MuM✨ car seat in the wrong car and keys locked in the car debacles. Then had to rush home in PEAK HOUR TRAFFIC! 😮to then head off out again to another monthly night out. So….we didn’t actually see her tanning? Is that telling? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she might have been renting a fewitems from them. Yes I was bored and went hunting😉
See I think it’s actually quite cool if she has rented them and would love to see more people doing the same! What’s not cool is her not saying that they are rented, not shouting out the rent company and by doing so implying that they are her own.

Reactions: 32
See I think it’s actually quite cool if she has rented them and would love to see more people doing the same! What’s not cool is her not saying that they are rented, not shouting out the rent company and by doing so implying that they are her own.
Came here to say this

Reactions: 8
Today’s socialblade, even with the bots she’s still losing followers…. Get reporting those bots everyone!
A112485C-99DA-4564-AD8D-199D74AEC400.jpeg
30720157-4A88-47F6-ADB9-31EE90107A6E.jpeg

Bonus photo of her crappy New Zealand tattoo
E42E5EDD-EA75-446F-8544-8840F78C9C47.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see Matilda Green commenting on the Zimmerman dress photo saying Simone looks amazing.
So clearly she has no morals either.

Also lol at people asking where hershoes are from and she tags Gucci. “Babe where are your shoes the the [obvious Gucci logo] from?”

love how is is failing to mention Designer Wardrobe

Reactions: 6
Ok it’s late so I might be wrong here, happy to be corrected on the math.

If she was 12 weeks when she announced on her Instagram (4/8) then this photo is a couple of days short of 21 weeks here (4/10).
Going by that, she’s only 29 weeks 3 days ish now. Putting her due date as 16 Feb 2023. Ish.
The fejoia salad reel was posted 35 weeks ago. The fejoia salad was in her reel where she tells Trent she’s pregnant. Let’s say she was 4 weeks pregnant when she got that positive test so she’s actually 39 weeks pregnant now. Ish.
Making her due date some time in the next week.

That would actually make her about 31 weeks pregnant in this photo (4/10). Which seems more believable.
So this coming week is going to be interesting. Someone said Simone has a Christmas stocking up for the new baby, so this could make sense.

Reactions: 5
I see Matilda Green commenting on the Zimmerman dress photo saying Simone looks amazing.
So clearly she has no morals either.

Also lol at people asking where hershoes are from and she tags Gucci. “Babe where are your shoes the the [obvious Gucci logo] from?”

love how is is failing to mention Designer Wardrobe
Someone else has mentioned it, I’m sure that comment will be gone soon!!!
DC05F1DB-62BC-43A6-B42E-5A67A9111B4F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she always try & dress like she is better than everyone else! She must truly be a very mixed up human trying to upstage everybody especially her "besties" at their special events.
Waiting for the "paid partnership" Simon for your frock 😅
Where was Trenti and the too small pants & shoes with no socks and HAT??
It was a baby shower not a f..kn wedding, those glasses were horrible too.
Must be her baby shower very soon...

Reactions: 10
Im
Why does she always try & dress like she is better than everyone else! She must truly be a very mixed up human trying to upstage everybody especially her "besties" at their special events.
Waiting for the "paid partnership" Simon for your frock 😅
Where was Trenti and the too small pants & shoes with no socks and HAT??
It was a baby shower not a f..kn wedding, those glasses were horrible too.
Must be her baby shower very soon...
I’m sure trenti and Asher enjoyed their uninterrupted weekend at home! Hope trenti has done all the chores before she gets home.

Did she actually film him taking a tumble? Was that time he got hurt?
Yep, and instead of seeing if he was ok she just laughed and told him to try it the way they talked about … then proceeded to post it online 🙃

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That's exactly it. I've just found a rental company near where I live, and it's so brilliant. Like you say it's the deception of not being honest and telling everyone she is renting these outfits. Par for the course with her track record🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.