Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My memorable moment was when they brought ALL new power tools that matched each other, including a lawn mower and they have a fake lawn.
Please remember these are the cheap power tools and anyone who knows how to use power tool properly would never buy this brand. Hence why a lot of male influencers get given them!

Reactions: 12
Ok. So the Christmas tree is awful! Looking at the photos all I can see is her just slapped ornaments here there and everywhere. We all know anyone’s tree looks great with lights on at night. Above photo just proves it’s shove everything we have at the front and if it’s big then that covers lots.

Reactions: 2
We all know the fourth stocking is for Maddox blah blah 🥱
But eye spy with my little eye, a fifth hook, equally spaced out like the others. Could this be the confirmation of baby not-Asher arriving before Christmas?!
Could be the window latch but lets just go with a fifth hook 🤪
oh I wonder if she will contact the company that gave her the stockings (if she can remember their name again) and ask for a new stocking as they have spelt Madoox wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But eye spy with my little eye, a fifth hook, equally spaced out like the others. Could this be the confirmation of baby not-Asher arriving before Christmas?!
She confirmed she has one for Not Asher

so yes baby will be here by Christmas, she certainly wouldn’t be buying one for next year because she likely gets new ones every year right?
63201D08-E829-41F1-8EBC-404B762952DA.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Please remember these are the cheap power tools and anyone who knows how to use power tool properly would never buy this brand. Hence why a lot of male influencers get given them!
Ooooh what brand are they? If I came home with a power tool that wasn’t Milwaukee I’d probably be divorced by my husband and disowned by my father 😂

My husband even wants to get us matching Milwaukee heated jackets 😂

No stories for 6 hours??? Is that because Simmo is too busy giving birth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Technically shouldn't Maddox's stocking come before Asher? First born and all 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooooh what brand are they? If I came home with a power tool that wasn’t Milwaukee I’d probably be divorced by my husband and disowned by my father 😂

My husband even wants to get us matching Milwaukee heated jackets 😂

No stories for 6 hours??? Is that because Simmo is too busy giving birth
10/10 recommend the jackets 😂 no regrets!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A few of my fond memories of the Witch.

*when she aka (@tagitbaby) made a Tattle account and tried to talk herself up how much $$ Trent and her make and how they own investment property's, and how much partnerships pay her pretending to have inside knowledge but we all knew this was her and once called out we got called the infamous "desperate,fat, bored housewives" 🤣

When we give her ideas or parenting advice she takes it on board ( majority of the time) just needs to seriously work on her parenting skills about A safety which her ego is far to big about not child safe her house, unfortunately A or cash cow 2 will be seriously injured or death because of her stupidty and ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For the record, Simone is claimong all her highlights that dissapeared on the exact same day dropped off due to age, including Asher's stuff.
But her hen party is still there .. which is older than Asher... Make it make sense
For someone whose job is ‘social media’, she should maybe have googled this before making a fool of herself.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.