Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she even mentions her nails as a way to prove her content isn’t prerecorded - witch, that’s one of the ways we determined that it was. You know this cause you read it in here! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Doesn't care if people think it's pre-recorded, but goes on for 2 whole minutes on the topic, goes on about her nails, flowers and pulls the ipad like... prove some more how little you care?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guarantee she’s sent herself these questions. And what would the point be? To hide your lies Simone

Reactions: 16
She’s answering questions her ‘followers have sent in’ regarding pre recorded content, her due date and other useless information
Yawn just had a watch. No Simone you won’t admit your due date because then everyone will catch up with your lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never prerecords content so basically she confirms that she’s used unsafe products while pregnant 🙄 bet she’s struggling to keep up with her own lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Never prerecords content so basically she confirms that she’s used unsafe products while pregnant 🙄 bet she’s struggling to keep up with her own lies.
EXCELLENT POINT! You can’t have it both ways dumb dumb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone not on tattle must wonder wtf is going on 😂 she’s briefly mentioned prerecording content a while back and now there’s this massive rant about it out of nowhere 😂

Unless it was someone from tattle that sent it in, I can’t see why anyone else would have asked that question because this is literally the only place it’s talked about. If it was talked about on Simone’s IG she’d delete it within seconds

Including drinking while pregnant

Reactions: 14
Arguements shmarguments.......................she's wears the pants in the relationship and what she says goes, doesn't matter if Trenti boy doesn't like it.

Reactions: 7
I know this was shared before .. BUT .. I just can't with this .. ..........
"I don't edit my photos, I don't use filters"
Yeah ok whatever you say.
I sometimes need a break from this stuff, the constant lying - barefaced lying!
The woman can not be very stable unless of course she is a true narcissist.!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know this was shared before .. BUT .. I just can't with this .. ..........
"I don't edit my photos, I don't use filters"
Yeah ok whatever you say.
I sometimes need a break from this stuff, the constant lying - barefaced lying!
The woman can not be very stable unless of course she is a true narcissist.!
we know she is a true narcissist! I guess once we all accept this nothing will shock us anymore. Nothing and I repeat nothing is below her. Her lies and behaviour are truly astonishing.

Also RE: Her due date.

we are not wrong. If we are it’s because you uploaded a video telling Trent that later resulted in a mis carriage. That is the only way we are wrong.

Or you told Trent when you were like 8 weeks instead of 4. Which I highly doubt. Or the video is totally fake and staged.. but I don’t think you were smart enough at the time to realise what you had in the fridge would give away the date

Reactions: 10
Too easy Simone! Didnt even try and change this one around much
Original recipe here - https://www.wellplated.com/crock-pot-chicken-and-rice/#wprm-recipe-container-32988

The author for this recipe has an active Instagram account with a 180k followers. I don't have a burner account, anyone wanna sent them Simone's uncredited reel?
How do you set up a burner account? I don't have one either. Just a regular insta account with no identifying info? Would people then think you are just a spammer or scammer though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.