Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an article in the Herald four days ago, titled ‘New Zealand‘s new wave of influencers’. (This is a premium article so unfortunately you have to subscribe to read it). It discusses the shift from the influencer with a large platform to the influencer with a smaller, more engaged following.

“Thousands of followers can turn into thousands of dollars for local content creators if they catch the eye of the right brands. And gone are the days of heavily curated, cookie-cutter social media feeds as fans look for more authentic people to follow.

Spy worked with a number of agencies and industry leaders to identify a new wave of Kiwis who are keeping it real online, and making money while doing it.”

The article then features several of these new up and coming influencers, one of whom is Simone’s bestie Kennedy. I have been waiting for Simone to congratulate her bestie on his inclusion in this article. Still waiting.

Edited to add of course Simone was not included in this article. Or mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So advanced
Imagine having her in your mum group. All getting together for a play date and sharing that the baby had been up all night and what a tit night sleep they’d had, struggling to find time for a shower or any time for themselves, how their kid won’t eat anything resembling a vegetable…you know, normal stuff. And here’s Simone sitting there smuggly with her new manicure, spray tan, massage, hair, micro blading, perfectly applied makeup saying my baby sleeps 12 hours straight through, we even have to wake him up 🤯 and has eaten everything we’ve given him since he was 4 months old 🫠🫠🫠

Her and her perfectly portrayed life would be the absolute laughing stock. Surey we all bond more over the non perfect and challenging parts of our lives ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine having her in your mum group. All getting together for a play date and sharing that the baby had been up all night and what a tit night sleep they’d had, struggling to find time for a shower or any time for themselves, how their kid won’t eat anything resembling a vegetable…you know, normal stuff. And here’s Simone sitting there smuggly with her new manicure, spray tan, massage, hair, micro blading, perfectly applied makeup saying my baby sleeps 12 hours straight through, we even have to wake him up 🤯 and has eaten everything we’ve given him since he was 4 months old 🫠🫠🫠

Her and her perfectly portrayed life would be the absolute laughing stock. Surey we all bond more over the non perfect and challenging parts of our lives ♥
Except she didn't do a mum group because they have enough friends. Or something similar she said when Pregnant. That's why they did the private antenatal class. Imagine having enough friends you don't anymore. Even ones going through the same age and stage as your baby and you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is a video of A in ball pit this am, but pre recording content? I mean it is her due date this week? 😆😆

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine who empties the bins in SA’s area messaged me this morning saying that she can confirm her bump is as big as her photos and stories - she’s tinyyyyyyy. 🤷‍♀️ tried to get a video but she bolted back inside.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Simone said she had "20 friends" also pregnant around the time she was with Asher. But we've not really seen her hanging out with any of these friends have we?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Simone said she had "20 friends" also pregnant around the time she was with Asher. But we've not really seen her hanging out with any of these friends have we?
It looks to me like she’s dropped by friends like she is by brands.

I mean, you can’t tell me that every single person she knows is incapable of critical thinking and seeing through the lies

Reactions: 9
A friend of mine who empties the bins in SA’s area messaged me this morning saying that she can confirm her bump is as big as her photos and stories - she’s tinyyyyyyy. 🤷‍♀️ tried to get a video but she bolted back inside.
Some how I just don't believe this 🤣🤣
I'll stick to the photos we have that don't lie 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It looks to me like she’s dropped by friends like she is by brands.

I mean, you can’t tell me that every single person she knows is incapable of critical thinking and seeing through the lies
You can't tell me friends of hers haven't found these threads. Drop the tea pls girls

Reactions: 8
I just thought of another one :ROFLMAO: when she advertised that Your Cycle event with the male doctor with tickets for $50, then reduced to $15, then it disappeared altogether, but not before the doctor got defensive as duck for being at an event for women's health

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just thought of another one :ROFLMAO: when she advertised that Your Cycle event with the male doctor with tickets for $50, then reduced to $15, then it disappeared altogether, but not before the doctor got defensive as duck for being at an event for women's health
That was a real highlight haha it was just at some crappy little hall too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These are newish ones but advertising menstrual/ baby products by saying she used them between pregnancies or when Asher was a baby but the profucts hadn't been created yet (your cycle period undies, period cups, and the lil moo warmer)

Reactions: 11
Calling BS on this one - especially from a new member from out of the blue. If she had nothing to hide, then why bolt inside. All her pregnancy is bolting away from reality! She's as fake as her tits, arse and teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.