Simone Anderson #18 Santa’s loading up his sleigh, will she admit when Not Asher is on his way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s her ‘packages ready to send off one’. Because what else is she sending off? She doesn’t give stuff away.
Iiifff by some miracle she did actually purchase herself, that dress will have been in the FB group and sold lickety split and ready to send off! Gotta recoup the costs of being a fake witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Simone until you can add “women’s refuge receipts found” to your list of ~achievements there won’t be any head pats from me 🙃

View attachment 1780787
Omg shut the duck up Simone. Good for you that you spend your days running around cleaning. Some of us choose life and prefer to interact with our families. You may think everyone thinks you’re this amazing human, whereas a lot of us actually think you have psychological disorder that needs to be treated and that your time would be better spent with your child who likely thinks you’re actually a cell phone with legs

Reactions: 18
Exactly, how am I supposed to tell you how often I see her when she'll know exactly who I am if I say.
Don’t say anything to give yourself up, but what’s the general consensus within your group of friends re Women’s refuge. Has she ever discussed it?

Reactions: 12
They probably are this week's (we got balance this week so can't confirm) but the fact this is the first fridge shot we got in a week probably means it a one off. If we get an individual shot of each meal this week we'll know she's only trying to prove a point.
Haven't had a recipe reel in weeks, sad face. Not even one from the cookbook. You scared to post any more from the book Simone in case we google and prove more plagarised work Simone?
Or maybe baby is booked for this week so she's put some easy meals in for Trenti to cook?

Reactions: 11
They probably are this week's (we got balance this week so can't confirm) but the fact this is the first fridge shot we got in a week probably means it a one off. If we get an individual shot of each meal this week we'll know she's only trying to prove a point.
Haven't had a recipe reel in weeks, sad face. Not even one from the cookbook. You scared to post any more from the book Simone in case we google and prove more plagarised work Simone?
Or maybe baby is booked for this week so she's put some easy meals in for Trenti to cook?
That’s exactly what I thought too, that baby must be coming this week or next so she has easy meals for Trent to cook!

Reactions: 8
10 bucks says this is an old photo because I can’t see Trent drinking all that wine on his own

The fake theatrical yawn 🥱
Just hate how she says schnuggle - it's farking snuggle Simple Simon. It's not even cute - it's downright farking annoying and now that I have called it out she's gonna use it even blimmin well more!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
10 bucks says this is an old photo because I can’t see Trent drinking all that wine on his own

how extra cooked are her lips looking in this clip, I watched it back like 3 times dying at how bad the migration is ☠

Reactions: 9
Exactly, how am I supposed to tell you how often I see her when she'll know exactly who I am if I say.
My SIL lives in a lane off her street, she has made some interesting observations, nothing scandalous enough to bring up on here before, one thing though is that her rubbish/recycling bins are always FULL like overflowing every week, rubbish from all the crap she gets sent every day, including FLOWERS.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
We don’t want to know how often you see her. We want some tea…..I’m sure you and many others know the same info about her so how would she just pin point you if you were to tell us something??

Reactions: 13
Went on woop’s facebook page and looks like they have this weeks classic plan, wow well done for purchasing this week just to prove tattle wrong 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Went on woop’s facebook page and looks like they have this weeks classic plan, wow well done for purchasing this week just to prove tattle wrong 🤪
Only took her 6-8 weeks to order! Guess we won’t see any grocery shop snips now, with them eating the produce before paying!

Photoshop,photoshop!. And she says she doesn’t! Her face is smoother then any botox can achieve, except photoshop/filters!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.