Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameFoner

Chatty Member
I have it on good authority that SC was interrupted having sex with one of the guys from boy band 911. He also likes coke blown up his arse with a Bic biro....I kid you not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Sorry for OT but is there a thread in here for Simon Cowell? Apparently illusionist Paul McKenna is his gay lover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

BasilRathbon

I've always been disturbed by stories of Cowell's links with the likes of Max Clifford and Jonathan King. Why would someone like Cowell put up some of the bail money when those two were on trial?

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
Big brother was fascinating when it first started. Once a week they’d have a show with a psychotherapist (or something) and he would talk you through some of the housemates behaviour and why they acted like it, as it was an experiment at first. It was very, very interesting but they lost that along the way and it became all about the headlines.

Reactions: 23

E84Blair

If there is anything dodgy about Cowell, itv will bury it and bury it good. They're not held to the same standards as BBC are they?
The same BBC who tried their darndest to bury every allegation against Savile and protected him for decades?

'BBC standards' is an oxymoron.

• Heart
  • Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
He’s writing kids books now? A SEVEN book deal. what. these publishing houses are wasting money on constant celeb book deals and ignoring actual creative writers. ew

• Sick
  • Wow
Very dubious of this Lucy Spraggan "partnership". Especially with what we know about her "leaving" X factor and the rumours around what happened to her at that time. That was ten years ago now, she's had very moderate-at-best success since then, mostly flying under the radar and now he's on This Morning announcing that he's signed her and gushing over what is a pretty mediocre song she's just released trying to push her as the next Leona Lewis?

Mark my words, this is hush money and she knows where the bodies are buried.

Reactions: 22

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm so glad this is happening. The X factor certainly exploited people some of whom were extremely vulnerable, they did this in the name of entertainment and most viewers laughed at the humiliation. I laughed too but mindsets have shifted. They could have had a talent show without that angle, its always bothered me that they allegedly sought out the untalented, told them they were amazing and put them in front of a camera for judges to then inform them they sounded like a bag of cats being strangled. Unnecessarily cruel.

Reactions: 22

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Imagine the conversation with the tailor:

tailor: I’ll just pin around the hem, sir
Cowell: no no leave them like that
tailor: but sir, they’re pooling on the floor in a puddle around your feet
Cowell: yes, that’s the way I like them
He doesn't want people to see the heels on his shoes so people don't realise just how big they are to add extra height.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Nordic

Would have thought he has aids.
Many people with HIV aren’t actually ill these days as when detected drugs can control the disease.
no need for the thinly disguised homophobia.

If he really is very ill, I find It really sad that he just doesn’t retire on his millions and spend time with Eric, instead of feeding speculation with these public outings.

Lady_H

VIP Member
This entire thread is now just people being shocked at how bad he looks and the fact that he’s still not dead 😆

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
They’ve clearly been paid off and given a chance to resurrect their careers if they shut up about the past.
He must be shitting it. Interesting.