Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He’s had another serious crash on his E Bike

Just came her to post this, I do find it a bit odd that after the first one he wouldn’t wear a helmet but has thought to put a mask on. This accident seems a bit odd that I can’t help but think it’s covering something else that means he needs some time off BGT auditions

Reactions: 17

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I can imagine that all sorts of weird stories will come out about him once he's passed away........ which won't be long by the look of him. He lives the strangest existence. I'll never forget those bizarre days after their son was born and they were on a beach somewhere........... Lauren looked exhausted and uncomfortable beyond words, and I remember thinking that he seemed the most thoughtless arse imaginable. She seems to have little say in her own life and I wonder what she gets from it all other than her photo in the DM ......................

• Sad
  • Heart

gigi17

I’ve always wondered if there isn’t an illness but he’s trying to lay low for other reasons. I noticed once max clifford was arrested that seemed to bring about the change in him and he started to become withdrawn from the public eye. He never said a single word about MC from arrest to sentencing and then his death, no statements whatsoever about someone he knew very well. It felt like he was trying to disappear in hope he wouldn’t be the next up for any historical accusations. Trying to be really careful with how I word anything. Could be completely coincidental though but the change in him seems to have aligned with the “me too” timeline

• Wow

spudonspeed

He looks gravely ill and attempting to conceal it with more work to his poor face the result is just weird.

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
He does look very ill, despite the veneered, Teflon smile (which isn't really 'his', anyway, considering the dental 'improvements'). No lifer smoker has teef like that. Anyway, for his son's sake, hoping he's not as ill as he looks. COPD is a bastard and I'll bet my last fiver he has something 'of that ilk', given his smoking history. My mum has it and it's changed her from being a pocket rocket to a rusting, struggling submarine :(.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
He’s writing kids books now? A SEVEN book deal. what. these publishing houses are wasting money on constant celeb book deals and ignoring actual creative writers. ew
And he’s not even writing it. They’ve used a service where writers upload their own stuff in the hope of being spotted. He’s put his name to it but that’s his only involvement but he gets all the credit and the cash. Bastard

• Angry

soph30

VIP Member
I think part of it’s the Botox combined with obsessive weight loss and perfectionism almost edging on an eating disorder. But no he doesn’t look well :(

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why hasn't he had the trousers taken up? Honestly he looks like he is wearing an older brother's school uniform on the first day of school

• Haha

Badirene

VIP Member
Cynical me is wondering if he's getting his affairs in order to protect himself financially from something coming out. Lucy Spraggan went public but how many have not and are rethinking how they were treated by the team on his shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Well he’s not exactly a good advert for that face mask, is he? 😂
And the Mail says the face mask “is said to explain his current shining glow”.
They have to be taking the piss, surely. The man barely looks alive, it is about as far from a “shining glow” as you can get.

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I don't think he looks well, but he hasn't since his "weight loss diet" that he supposedly went on. He's never been right since the episode of falling down the stairs.

But we'll never know the truth, this man's entire existence is based on smoke and mirrors.

LaraQ

VIP Member
The fact that he's getting married is the biggest red flag for me that something is seriously wrong.I think he wants to make everything legal before he goes.