Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for OT but is there a thread in here for Simon Cowell? Apparently illusionist Paul McKenna is his gay lover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sorry for OT but is there a thread in here for Simon Cowell? Apparently illusionist Paul McKenna is his gay lover.
I just googled that and found this

also sorry to go of OT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A few years ago C4 ran a documentary celebrating "Channel 4 at 25" as part of their anniversary celebration strand. Mr Cowell appeared, with his friend, in an old clip from "Right to Reply" I think, to express how he was personally offended at the depiction of homosexuality in one of their programmes. Despite being uploaded to YT (in 11 or 12 parts, I think), one of the segments, 7, got taken down, so we can no longer enjoy flashbacks triggered by Mr Cowell & friend's 'period 80s outfits'.

Does anyone have a full copy of "Channel 4 at 25" to upload? It's well worth a watch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Simon used to have Max Clifford putting out stories if anyone remembers the Louis Theroux & Max Clifford documentary

Then, about halfway through the film, the mood changes. It emerges that Max has been creating a fake relationship between Simon Cowell and a lapdancer for the consumption of the tabloids. On camera I call Max on his fabrication. He’s clearly irked and he retaliates by placing stories in the press about me. He arranges for me to do an interview with Simon at Spearmint Rhino but it’s a pretext to get me photographed by paparazzi. My visit to the lap-dancing club becomes a full-page story in the Mirror.

Louis actually asks Simon if he is gay @16.00 minutes in the video below having bumped in to him in Max's office

If it is the case i dont know why he didn't just say he is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've always been disturbed by stories of Cowell's links with the likes of Max Clifford and Jonathan King. Why would someone like Cowell put up some of the bail money when those two were on trial?

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I just googled that and found this

also sorry to go of OT
I’m fascinated by that Twitter, it looks like in one tweet they’ve managed to get the exact location of the yacht/boat he was on 😂 what dedication / talent

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have it on good authority that SC was interrupted having sex with one of the guys from boy band 911. He also likes coke blown up his arse with a Bic biro....I kid you not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Omg wtaf!!

There were rumours last year that his sudden weight loss was down to a very serious illness commonly associated with the gay community.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
He’s writing kids books now? A SEVEN book deal. what. these publishing houses are wasting money on constant celeb book deals and ignoring actual creative writers. ew

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He’s writing kids books now? A SEVEN book deal. what. these publishing houses are wasting money on constant celeb book deals and ignoring actual creative writers. ew
And he’s not even writing it. They’ve used a service where writers upload their own stuff in the hope of being spotted. He’s put his name to it but that’s his only involvement but he gets all the credit and the cash. Bastard

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Did mention this elsewhere but he had a genuine sexual relationship with Sinitta years ago.

He's more a cock connoissieur these days though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've always been disturbed by stories of Cowell's links with the likes of Max Clifford and Jonathan King. Why would someone like Cowell put up some of the bail money when those two were on trial?
I always thought that was odd a file which had all of Clifford s secrets in apparently disappeared after he died in jail or is died it was bumped off .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Simon will claim he was hypnotized by Paul.

"Simon. Sleeeeep Sleeeeep Sleeeeep , Deeeep Deeeep Deeeep... When you wake up, you will be my lover, you will give me your golden buzzer. 3,2,1 you're back in the room."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does David Walliams really write his children's books? They do seem knock off Roald Dahl tbf
I've always assumed he puts his name on them like others have before that are known and not but not written by him. I tried to read one with my nieces but found it awful. As for Cowell a friend that worked with him said he was not someone you'd want to get on the wrong side of.

Reactions: 11
Simon will claim he was hypnotized by Paul.

"Simon. Sleeeeep Sleeeeep Sleeeeep , Deeeep Deeeep Deeeep... When you wake up, you will be my lover, you will give me your golden buzzer. 3,2,1 you're back in the room."
Yes he was hypnotised into taking it up the ar*e - cough
*gets coat*

• Haha
Reactions: 7