Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his face has looked a bit mask-like over previous years and it would explain the falling over
His whole persona is mask-like, he's hung-out with the very worst in British society ... Jonathan King, Max Clifford et al. The midget, sorry 'little person', disgusts me. He doesn't help himself by dressing like an utter tool, Prince would be proud of his stacked-heels. If he does have some horrible disease it's only karma paying him back, I have zero sympathy.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Would have thought he has aids.
Many people with HIV aren’t actually ill these days as when detected drugs can control the disease.
no need for the thinly disguised homophobia.

If he really is very ill, I find It really sad that he just doesn’t retire on his millions and spend time with Eric, instead of feeding speculation with these public outings.

Reactions: 20
Many people with HIV aren’t actually ill these days as when detected drugs can control the disease.
no need for the thinly disguised homophobia.

If he really is very ill, I find It really sad that he just doesn’t retire on his millions and spend time with Eric, instead of feeding speculation with these public outings.
Its not homophobia thinly disguised or any other way trust me on that, so lets get that straight off the bat.
As much as drugs control the disease they can lend themselves to quite sudden effects during initiation of the treatment courses. In many cases these effects are mobility related. His lack of been seen up and mobile for months and the "BIKE ACCIDENT" (definite bullshit btw) would definitely suggest a health issue other than a tumble off a bike. If he had a stroke there would be no cover up he'd milk the story to death. It all points to some long term health issue which is being covered up.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps he is going into some kind of Michael Jackson meltdown with the cosmetic surgery he has had.

he looks horrendous. He has overdone the botox, that face is the shiniest I have ever seen

Reactions: 8
I think he's the victim of a very bad face-lift. His eyelids used to be quite droopy but now they've completely gone and he's been left with hollow sunken eyes. He's done too much to his face. Such a shame. He looks just awful.

Reactions: 6
This entire thread is now just people being shocked at how bad he looks and the fact that he’s still not dead 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He was an OK looking guy before even if he had questionable fashion sense. He looks like a joke now.

Apparently BGT have taken the pic off their social media cos of the comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 5