Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the recent stills photography I thought he was on his deathbed. I saw him on BGT last night. He doesn’t look his best but animated he looks better than the still photos suggest.

Reactions: 5
From the recent stills photography I thought he was on his deathbed. I saw him on BGT last night. He doesn’t look his best but animated he looks better than the still photos suggest.
The recent photos could be a deterioration from when BGT was filmed. Those recent pics of him in loungewear, he looks worse than when BGT was filmed.

Reactions: 4
I'm pissed off that this short arsed, plastic, talent free, nasty controlling narcissistic bleep has been allowed back on TV. duck off back to the US and stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you watch the Louis Theroux Max Clifford doc you’ll see that it’s shown that Max is planting stories of SC kiss and tells in the tabloids and it’s pretty obvious that Simon is gay. He even seems a lot more camp in that programme, which was made a long time ago.

It’s been expunged from iplayer etc following Clifford’s imprisonment but it’s on YouTube.
I'm not convinced on the gayness, but he does seem to like a certain type of female. I snaffled these 2 pix recently whilst poking around online and thought well I never I'll save them before they disappear, again.

cowellmaxgirl.jpg

Cowell.jpg

Reactions: 2
I don’t think him pinching the nose of some kid for a publicity photo says much but yeah the other one is 😯😬
I was imagining being the girl, them pinching my nose. Cornered by Cowell and that is Max Clifford next to him for those unaware of the old cunts face, I would of felt pretty demeaned by that and kicked him in the shin 🤷‍♀️

Sorry for OT but is there a thread in here for Simon Cowell? Apparently illusionist Paul McKenna is his gay lover.
Not heard this but who knows what goes on behind closed doors. As long neither are not touching kids then let them get on it with.

Reactions: 2
The certain type of female he likes is actually tanned skin curly hair! Sinnita, Terri Seymour..

Watching BGT now and Simon doesn't look right at all. Something is definitely not right with him.
There’s footage somewhere of him when he was working with Slobby Williams and his wife and they were being interviewed and his speech is very slurred.

Reactions: 1
Botox can cause slurred speech, and he most certainly has had a lot of that! It's quite shocking reading some of the more severe/rare side effects: permanent facial paralysis, botulism, heart attack, seizures, stroke 😬 horrible stuff.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Cowell always looks so sweaty . He looks like his breath smells of cigarettes and his body smells of sweat. His finger nails are too long and he’s horribly hairy. He makes me feel nauseated

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Cowell always looks so sweaty . He looks like his breath smells of cigarettes and his body smells of sweat. His finger nails are too long and he’s horribly hairy. He makes me feel nauseated
He used to be a heavy smoker I don't know if he still is.

I thought it was Max Clifford's daughter too.
Just double checked. Looks like its a girl called Sian who was a beneficiary of the Guildford-based charity Shooting Star CHASE who run kids hospices and they are at a McFly charity photo call. His daughter, who has an unusual look, is older.

Botox can cause slurred speech, and he most certainly has had a lot of that! It's quite shocking reading some of the more severe/rare side effects: permanent facial paralysis, botulism, heart attack, seizures, stroke 😬 horrible stuff.
That would be a severe side effect which would need to be seen to immediately. I don’t think Botox caused his slurred speech, maybe a few too many sherry’s with lunch, maybe. 😄 Steer clear of Botox kids, scary stuff indeed.

Reactions: 1