Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird he never got married to her before after 7 years and a kid? Know some aren’t the marrying type..

Reactions: 2
hmmmm... it's unusual to moderate an article about an engagement, is it not? I wonder if there's an injunction in place? I think he could legitimately get one on the basis of his private life/ son.

Just had a look. Every single comment 'congratulations'. No comments about the 'real' story allowed; it seems.

I hope we're wrong and he's just decided he wants to Lauren to marry him. However, to me, it just screams sorting out his affairs. If the marriage is a 'death bed' marriage, it doesn't mean he loves her any less (or any more!), of course.

No holiday pictures this year, also.
There are a few comments saying he has advanced cancer.

Reactions: 1
My feeling is that he knows the end is near and has decided to get his affairs in order and ensure that Lauren and Eric are properly looked after, also if he was to become incapacitated due to illness then Lauren wouldn’t have any say or power unless she was married to him. I don’t believe he was in Barbados though, there haven’t been any of the usual photos of him and Sinitta who usually holidays with him was in Dubai I think?

Reactions: 10
The article says he proposed in Barbados yet there's not one single pap pic of them there this year.

All very odd from a man who normally employs Backgrid when he's there............

Reactions: 7
If the rumours are true about his health, maybe his appearance has altered considerably, since he was last photographed.
I've just looked on the DM website, there is another article about him. The article features some photos of Cowell, which were allegedly taken recently. They look like previous published photos to me.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be overly surprised if they were already married but it would probably show something was up if they announced it that way and it does seem they are wheeling out old photos. It happens so often that a public figure suddenly gets married and then they are not around much longer. Its just speculation I guess but I mentioned this to my mum the other day and she was like nooo it would be in the papers if he was ill, bless her she believes everything she reads

Reactions: 9
If there is anything dodgy about Cowell, itv will bury it and bury it good. They're not held to the same standards as BBC are they?

If there is anything dodgy about Cowell, itv will bury it and bury it good. They're not held to the same standards as BBC are they?
The same BBC who tried their darndest to bury every allegation against Savile and protected him for decades?

'BBC standards' is an oxymoron.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The same BBC who tried their darndest to bury every allegation against Savile and protected him for decades?

I know, I know, but in the end due to public interests they had to cooperate.

Reactions: 3
The article says he proposed in Barbados yet there's not one single pap pic of them there this year.

All very odd from a man who normally employs Backgrid when he's there............
There has been articles about him in Barbados this year but he looked like he’d put weight on, I was wondering if they were old ones, but not sure a newspaper would go along with that pretence?

I’ll go and search….

Can’t find them in the daily mail but I’ve found this from 'people'

9EA05D49-4592-4E51-9508-A89003EA7416.png

Last edited:
He's engaged to Lauren. I assume the rumours re his health are true then. what a shame - I hope we're wrong.
Not necessarily. He generally gets engaged to all his long term lovers. The girlfriend/ fiancé then moves into a separate home (gifted) and then months or a year later they announce their separation see Terri Seymour and Megzghan Hussainy.

but he could be ill and just tying things up for Eric

Reactions: 5

And yet they are making a drama about Saville, with Steve Coogan! How perverted is that?

Reactions: 6
And yet they are making a drama about Saville, with Steve Coogan! How perverted is that?
Yes! I thought that too...the audacity of making entertainment out of it.

I love Steve Coogans work and I am so disappointed he has taken this job.

He’s definitely an extremely strange fish, but he was also very funny. I’ve been going through old series of American Idol (it started when I had covid and seems to have continued, what can I say) with him, Randy and Paula as judges. They had good chemistry and those old series before these talent shows started with the background music and contestants getting sad backstories were so enjoyable. He was bleeping hilarious with his put-downs. The guy has / had an incredible feel for what would work with the public.

Reactions: 13
BGT auditions start filming in a few days so he can’t exactly be at death’s door just yet and if he wasn’t going to be taking part then I imagine a replacement judge would of been announced.

Reactions: 5
BGT auditions start filming in a few days so he can’t exactly be at death’s door just yet and if he wasn’t going to be taking part then I imagine a replacement judge would of been announced.
Very good point. I wonder if something will be announced last minute.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he doesn’t pull out of that at the last minute as well.