Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought he seemed healthy enough on the one show. Quite thin though I suppose.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see celebs go dating sinitta talking about him? Clear she was very hung up on him for a long time, wonder if he dangles all his exes like that hence all his very close friendships, they all think he might finally pick them one days?
Wonder how or why he finally chose the one he's with now? I'd be very surprised if one of his gfs just got pregnant accidentally after all his years of playing the field and not getting caught, and the fact she was married to someone else, its weird to me

Reactions: 6
Very strange to see Simon Cowell doing interviews with Lucy Spraggan. When I worked in journalism there was a list of people who you could never get for an interview, Holly Willoughby for example. Simon would only do interviews during the promo circuit for X Factor & BGT and it would always be at an invite only junket set up for one day only. Something must be going on behind the scenes.

Reactions: 19
Tell me off for being crass if needed (I’m apprehensive about posting this as it sounds a little heartless) but when he does die, do we think his team will release details of whatever he had/an autopsy report will? Or just cover it up
I’d think he’d want it kept quiet, but in that situation I think all hell would break lose amongst his harem of exes and they’d all be falling over themselves in the press to prove how much they knew, if only to back up their spurious claims on any will 😂

Reactions: 2
In case it hadn’t been mentioned, the Louis Theroux/ Max Clifford episode is on YouTube. It’s worth a watch for Simon and all the talk about max planting stories to cover for him being gay.

Reactions: 4
Very dubious of this Lucy Spraggan "partnership". Especially with what we know about her "leaving" X factor and the rumours around what happened to her at that time. That was ten years ago now, she's had very moderate-at-best success since then, mostly flying under the radar and now he's on This Morning announcing that he's signed her and gushing over what is a pretty mediocre song she's just released trying to push her as the next Leona Lewis?

Mark my words, this is hush money and she knows where the bodies are buried.

Reactions: 22
Very dubious of this Lucy Spraggan "partnership". Especially with what we know about her "leaving" X factor and the rumours around what happened to her at that time. That was ten years ago now, she's had very moderate-at-best success since then, mostly flying under the radar and now he's on This Morning announcing that he's signed her and gushing over what is a pretty mediocre song she's just released trying to push her as the next Leona Lewis?

Surprised jedward ain't all over this either

• Haha

Might be an unpopular opinion but why is she accepting the hush money? Not taking the blame off Simon but if she felt so strongly why is she now willing to work with him

Reactions: 10
Might be an unpopular opinion but why is she accepting the hush money? Not taking the blame off Simon but if she felt so strongly why is she now willing to work with him
Because she was part of the like of Katie Waissel, Rebecca Ferguson, Leona Lewis etc who have all spoken out about the experiences they've had on the show and/or being signed to his label. And now both she and Leona are back under his thumb. I can see why many people are finding it extremely odd, especially if you listened to the twitter space Ferguson and Waissell did where they say they are both hurt and confused as up until a few weeks ago she was ringing them and telling them her story so they could use it in the meetings they had with the government and now for intensive purposes she's working with the very people they are going against.

• Sad
Didn‘t Jedward speak out about the XF as well? What happened to documentary that was meant to be exposing it all or have I missed it? Simon has always exploited vulnerable people with poor mental health or learning difficulties. I can remember having arguments about this years ago on Digital Spy over how he used and abused and then chucked on the scrap heap like there was no tomorrow. To be honest I wouldn’t be surprised if the 1Direction guys don’t have their own tales to tell.

Reactions: 6
I suspect it is because she wants fame more. This is not just money, as we wouldn’t necessarily hear about that. The awkward joint interviews on talk shows with Cowell are about promoting her terrible (IMO) music. She found that too tempting to turn down.

If I had fo take a stab in the dark, I'd say lung cancer. My uncle had it, it aged him rapidly, lost loads of weight looked frail for about 5 years before he passed away. I hope it's not but he reminds me so much of my uncle
Massive chainsmoker for years so big chance