Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
They’ve clearly been paid off and given a chance to resurrect their careers if they shut up about the past.
He must be shitting it. Interesting.

Reactions: 20

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Omg wtaf!!

There were rumours last year that his sudden weight loss was down to a very serious illness commonly associated with the gay community.

• Wow
  • Sad

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Big brother was fascinating when it first started. Once a week they’d have a show with a psychotherapist (or something) and he would talk you through some of the housemates behaviour and why they acted like it, as it was an experiment at first. It was very, very interesting but they lost that along the way and it became all about the headlines.
Absolutely. BB was fab when it first started. Housemates brought books in and they just sat and read for hours. They kept chickens and grew their own veg. They composed songs on their guitars. It was unrecognisable to the later series that just seemed to be about becoming famous.

• Heart

MrMac

Simon used to have Max Clifford putting out stories if anyone remembers the Louis Theroux & Max Clifford documentary

Then, about halfway through the film, the mood changes. It emerges that Max has been creating a fake relationship between Simon Cowell and a lapdancer for the consumption of the tabloids. On camera I call Max on his fabrication. He’s clearly irked and he retaliates by placing stories in the press about me. He arranges for me to do an interview with Simon at Spearmint Rhino but it’s a pretext to get me photographed by paparazzi. My visit to the lap-dancing club becomes a full-page story in the Mirror.

Louis actually asks Simon if he is gay @16.00 minutes in the video below having bumped in to him in Max's office

If it is the case i dont know why he didn't just say he is

• Heart

BW1990

Either he’s just settling down and retiring OR the press are trying to tell us something without being able to explicitly say it. Whether he does BGT or not will be the decider for me I think.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yeah he and his Beards harem spend Christmas in Barbados. Apparently he's very good to his old girlfriends, buys them property etc. Now why would he do that? I'm on good terms with some exs but none of them have bought me a house or taken me on holiday years after we split, mores the pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Radiorebel

Very strange to see Simon Cowell doing interviews with Lucy Spraggan. When I worked in journalism there was a list of people who you could never get for an interview, Holly Willoughby for example. Simon would only do interviews during the promo circuit for X Factor & BGT and it would always be at an invite only junket set up for one day only. Something must be going on behind the scenes.

RJF

VIP Member
Also wonder if Stephen’s Gateley’s untimely death was anything to do with him blabbing too much about closeted big names.
No. Max Clifford did not magically give Stephen Gateley a pulmonary edema stemming from an undiagnosed heart condition 🙄

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
“threatens” haha

I wouldn’t mind the X factor if it wasn’t soooo staged :) just give me randomers turning up on the stage with NO producer scouting, segment editing etc and I’d watch it! :)

Reactions: 18
Never heard of him linked to drugs but he certainly used to drink quite A bit.
I know someone who works for him who says he does coke. Lots of it. Meetings are erratic, they can sit around waiting hours to see him, terrible mood swings and he was mostly nocturnal.

• Wow

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Re Paul McKenna. My mum nearly drowned listening to his ‘make yourself thin’ whilst in the bath.

• Wow
  • Haha

WritersBlock

Every time I see this thread bumped back up, a part of me wonders if it’s because he’s carked it. I’ll be correct one day though, eh?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I used his I can make you thin to lose the baby weight. Didnt work and I now have an aversion to anyone speaking in a mildly relaxing voice.

• Haha

MrMac

Sorry for OT but is there a thread in here for Simon Cowell? Apparently illusionist Paul McKenna is his gay lover.
I just googled that and found this

also sorry to go of OT

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17