Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So former XF contestants are suing Simon and the production companies about the lack of care on his shows. Was in the Daily Mail.

Reactions: 1
Caron Keating’s breast cancer was well known in the media, for quite a long time. They kept it quiet and her death was such a shock. It seemed out of the blue. They knew but kept it on the down low. They can do the right thing occasionally.

Reactions: 5
Caron Keating’s breast cancer was well known in the media, for quite a long time. They kept it quiet and her death was such a shock. It seemed out of the blue. They knew but kept it on the down low. They can do the right thing occasionally.
No, they just knew it would be morally wrong in that situation and would have faced a backlash.

Helen McCrory too. According to friends I have who work for two of the tabloids... It was known since the series 5 promo of Peaky Blinders that she was ill. Just not how severe it was.

Reactions: 3
Dale Winton after he lost the weight. Thats what Simon looks like, deflated, literally.

Reactions: 6
The constant cast on his arm - Helen mccrory had the same

ETA - I don’t mean cast,I mean sling support thingy

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks awful; don't think he's got long left. Also, what's up with his chest? Has he had breast cancer surgery maybe?

Reactions: 5
What an ODD man Simon is. Odd looking, odd shape, just odd. It was also odd that he once bailed convicted child-abuser Jonathan King out of jail back in the day. You can tell a lot about the company a person keeps, you really can. Odd. Let's just hope it's just that.

Reactions: 9
In todays paper he's talking about marrying her so I bet there will be a wedding soon.

Him saying he doesn't eat much anymore, even out in restaurants, worries me. All the people I know who went like that were weeks and months from death due to cancer.

Reactions: 4
The fact that he's getting married is the biggest red flag for me that something is seriously wrong.I think he wants to make everything legal before he goes.

Reactions: 15