Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t even have to be! I’d be fine just watching people come in and audition organically without all the production
I would too but I think people are just bored with this now. Too many people are aware now of what these programmes bring in terms of fame and money etc. That's why viewing figures dropped for the likes of big brother. The first series they didn't even know whether anyone would tune in. Towards the end you had media influencers etc in there and it lost it somehow.

Reactions: 7
Big brother was fascinating when it first started. Once a week they’d have a show with a psychotherapist (or something) and he would talk you through some of the housemates behaviour and why they acted like it, as it was an experiment at first. It was very, very interesting but they lost that along the way and it became all about the headlines.

Reactions: 23
Big brother was fascinating when it first started. Once a week they’d have a show with a psychotherapist (or something) and he would talk you through some of the housemates behaviour and why they acted like it, as it was an experiment at first. It was very, very interesting but they lost that along the way and it became all about the headlines.
Absolutely. BB was fab when it first started. Housemates brought books in and they just sat and read for hours. They kept chickens and grew their own veg. They composed songs on their guitars. It was unrecognisable to the later series that just seemed to be about becoming famous.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sure it's old news but just read that ITV have dropped his newest prog Walk The Line.
It was rubbish

Absolutely. BB was fab when it first started. Housemates brought books in and they just sat and read for hours. They kept chickens and grew their own veg. They composed songs on their guitars. It was unrecognisable to the later series that just seemed to be about becoming famous.
The first one was fascinating with all these very different strangers having to live in the same house and interact with each other. Craig spent a lot of time sleeping thus avoiding arguments but he stepped up when "nasty Nick" was rumbled thus making himself quite a hero. I wanted Anna to win but Craig was a nice bloke as well and the money he won went to pay for his friend who had downs syndrome to get treatment in the States

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He looks horrible but I now reckon that’s 50% “cosmetic enhancements” gone wrong, 25% ridiculous gnashers and 25% mystery illness and/or just getting on a bit.

Reports of his imminent demise seem a bit exaggerated.
I feel if he was as badly ill as peopke said...even he wouldnt work. He doesnt need the money. Just family would be the goal, surely?

Reactions: 3
He’s had another serious crash on his E Bike

Just came her to post this, I do find it a bit odd that after the first one he wouldn’t wear a helmet but has thought to put a mask on. This accident seems a bit odd that I can’t help but think it’s covering something else that means he needs some time off BGT auditions

Reactions: 17
Yeah, I don’t believe simon's had another crash for a second…. It says he’s been pictured wearing a lime green arm cast though…. I could be wrong but…

Reactions: 8
Just came her to post this, I do find it a bit odd that after the first one he wouldn’t wear a helmet but has thought to put a mask on. This accident seems a bit odd that I can’t help but think it’s covering something else that means he needs some time off BGT auditions
This was my first thought too. He needs time off and this will be the excuse. I’m amazed he made it to the auditions at all.

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
My first thought was it’s a cover up too. Surely he’d be looking a lot more beaten up if it only happened last Thursday and he came off at 20mph without a helmet?

Reactions: 7
My first thought was it’s a cover up too. Surely he’d be looking a lot more beaten up if it only happened last Thursday and he came off at 20mph without a helmet?
I feel like there would be photos from people around the scene too if they had to stop traffic etc.

Reactions: 14
We thought he would pull out of BGT, this is just getting weird now. Somethings definitely going on with his health.

Reactions: 14
This was my first thought too. He needs time off and this will be the excuse. I’m amazed he made it to the auditions at all.
Time off from what? He’s finished filming BGT according to that article.

Reactions: 1