Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely looks like he’s had a stroke. Would also explain the slurred speech.

Reactions: 7
His eyes look like me when I wake up in the morning still wearing my going out make up but I did remember to take my eyelashes off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has not seemed himself for a while now. Not just his appearance but he always comes across as a bit lost. There's something going on, for sure.

Reactions: 4
He has not seemed himself for a while now. Not just his appearance but he always comes across as a bit lost. There's something going on, for sure.
I agree. That photo at the top of the page, it’s like the lights are on but no-one’s home. His expression seems so blank and like he’s not quite present.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I agree. That photo at the top of the page, it’s like the lights are on but no-one’s home. His expression seems so blank and like he’s not quite present.
That could just be the plastic surgery though. Everyone looks expressionless when they've overdone the Botox.

Reactions: 4
That could just be the plastic surgery though. Everyone looks expressionless when they've overdone the Botox.
No, I don’t think it’s that, I really don’t. It’s hard for me to describe but he just looks like he isn’t present in that moment, cognitively speaking. It goes way beyond having frozen facial muscles.

Reactions: 8
I go for long periods of my life forgetting all about Simon then whenever this thread pops up I think he’s died. Then I forget again until the next time.

Simon Cowell… still not dead 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I go for long periods of my life forgetting all about Simon then whenever this thread pops up I think he’s died. Then I forget again until the next time.

Simon Cowell… still not dead 😆
This has to be the next thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think he’s just overdone it on the Botox and the fillers and now he’s not doing them anymore it’s all starting to droop. I guess this is what happens when you pump your face full of shite for twenty years and then reach an age where it all starts to fall south. That coupled with the weight loss has aged his face a lot and made the already sagging skin sag even more. I don’t think he’s had a stroke as there is sagging on both sides.

Reactions: 3
I think he’s just overdone it on the Botox and the fillers and now he’s not doing them anymore it’s all starting to droop. I guess this is what happens when you pump your face full of shite for twenty years and then reach an age where it all starts to fall south. That coupled with the weight loss has aged his face a lot and made the already sagging skin sag even more. I don’t think he’s had a stroke as there is sagging on both sides.
Amanda is panicking then.
Scar on his neck. Deffo not from a face lift.
what do you think it is?

Reactions: 1