Simon Cowell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he's not really ill. Despite his rather odd appearance, he has through the years come across as a fairly decent person and it would appear having his son has been the making of him in many ways.
No. He's a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know I said I suspect Parkison's before, but some form of facial paralysis could also be at work here. It does look very painful in that picture - I know it's the Daily Fail and they probably tried to take the worst shot possible, but it all looks so swollen and angrily red.

Reactions: 3
He looks terrifying! Would be awful if this is some sort of illness but maybe it's an addiction to plastic surgery and his face can't take anymore? Can that happen? But then what would explain all the weird "accidents" he's been having in recent years? He has a right to privacy as do we all but it might actually help him mentally to share if he does have something serious going on.

Reactions: 3
All that money and he looks like he's borrowed someone else's suit, you'd think he could afford a tailor! He must be absolutely gaunt now

Reactions: 2
Katie Waisell (ex x factor contestant) has announced in an interview with the times that she's suing him.

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad this is happening. The X factor certainly exploited people some of whom were extremely vulnerable, they did this in the name of entertainment and most viewers laughed at the humiliation. I laughed too but mindsets have shifted. They could have had a talent show without that angle, its always bothered me that they allegedly sought out the untalented, told them they were amazing and put them in front of a camera for judges to then inform them they sounded like a bag of cats being strangled. Unnecessarily cruel.

Reactions: 22
I think Simon Foul is more appropriate considering what a bleep he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so glad this is happening. The X factor certainly exploited people some of whom were extremely vulnerable, they did this in the name of entertainment and most viewers laughed at the humiliation. I laughed too but mindsets have shifted. They could have had a talent show without that angle, its always bothered me that they allegedly sought out the untalented, told them they were amazing and put them in front of a camera for judges to then inform them they sounded like a bag of cats being strangled. Unnecessarily cruel.
The issue with her case is it's a personal injury suit and you only have 3 years from the perceived injury to file. Unless you can get a judge to agree to waive the limit, having a quick look at cases rarely happens. But he could potentially file a counter lawsuit suing her for her claims if it can be proved he has an individual thought that the production companies were looking after the contestants.
Certainly going to be interesting to watch it develop as it has the potential to change the way personal injury claims are done in the UK. It could also backfire on her hugely which would set back all the work she and others have been doing within the industry fighting for change.

Reactions: 7
Notice how comments are never, ever let through on any Simon Cowell articles at MailOnline these days? I wonder what on earth they are so worried about people saying!

Reactions: 6
I might be alone in this but I don't think Simon is very ill. I think he's had health issues and bad plastic surgery, but I don't see him as being at death's door. (Famous last words eh)

Reactions: 8
Notice how comments are never, ever let through on any Simon Cowell articles at MailOnline these days? I wonder what on earth they are so worried about people saying!
He was best mates with convicted sex-offender Jonathan King? He was mates with convicted sex-offender Max Clifford? Who knows ... could be anything. Seedy bleep. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
He was best mates with convicted sex-offender Jonathan King? He was mates with convicted sex-offender Max Clifford? Who knows ... could be anything. Seedy bleep. :rolleyes:
I was thinking more about his health but it was certainly sus that he was so reliant on Max Clifford when we know who that monster turned out to be. I do think something is going on with SC, whether it's a secret health issue or problems caused by addiction to surgeries and treatments.

Reactions: 7
If he’s very I’ll then surely he would wouldnt be filming?
I don't know that I believe he's "very ill" but I feel there could well be some ongoing health issues. Maybe caused by the cosmetic treatment obsession? Obviously we'll probably never know if anything is going on with him but he's been "different" for several years now.

Reactions: 1