Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I bet that new account is Grainne herself looking get some support or Skitzo Shan pretending to be Grainne to get her slagged so she can laugh at her. Either way I think we should ignore.

Reactions: 13

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Nevermind, she's back following Luke again, no need to go get her flaps out on tv. Although he's still been archived from the grid... she must be holding out for a hotel stay somewhere before he's allowed back.
He probably didn’t shell out for a designer Mother’s Day gift for her from the dogs. Scumang.

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Remember the good old days when someone would say she had hands like shovels and an hour later she posted a photo of her holding her hand up against Luke’s hand to show hers was smaller and a caption saying he loved her hands 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

LoopyLou77

Her begging has clearly paid off. #jackiesdublin. Its one thing to be invited in but dm-ing for a 'collab' just reeks of desperation. Call me old fashioned but I'd rather pay my way in life and have some dignity.

Secondly, how boring is her 'content'. Wake up, show coffee, get make up done, pose vacantly, share some inspirational quotes, stage a Q and A that just blows smoke up your own hole........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She literally has nothing to say for herself...no hobbies, no interests or passions, no fashion sense. Her image is so 2002. The only interesting thing about her is her mad side!

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Luke holding Shan’s hand while she gets the love of her life’s name lasers off. I’m sorry but that is next level cringe for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sipsip tea frog

What did she do to her face? Omg 😳 Shocking!! It shows how much she Facetunes herself! Why.? Don’t understand it 😬 Free botox gone wrong?
She was a stunning looking girl in 2017 and before until she got loads of work done on her face.. she can deny it all she wants but these pictures tell a different story! Her face looks swollen… Jesus 😳

All that podcast proved was that she face tunes her pictures outrageously so at least one good thing came of it
I’m shocked …
Sure she back modelling this week 🤣🤣🤣ohh god! How does she not get embarrassed saying that! Selfies on your iphone is not modelling, playing dress up is not modelling and using a fella to take unflattering photos is not modelling!

Stick to serving in your family cafe! ✌ More respect for you there!
She won’t be modelling when they see her in real life without her face tuned photos 😬😬
Modelling , working stop Shannen 🙈
You look early 40s who you modelling for ?
Give it a rest!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Gf567

Was telling a girl I work with about this thread. She was telling me she was the year below her in that grind school she went to. Says she was caught stealing from students🤦‍♀️ Seems Shan has always been a scumbag.

• Wow
  • Angry

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
There is something seriously wrong with Scammen if she still believes that she did nothing wrong. Established companies threatening legal action against you is not to be taken lightly. Is she also going to blame the girls for that - one of them snuck into Presence PR and send an email from the Director's email account? This will follow her around forever.
I'd say her stomach dropped outta the pancake bum cheeks like never before. It it goes further NOBODY can fix this.
Courts are back logged cause of covid it could still be pending!!

• Haha

Calalily

That Grainne one loves the attention too.
Another one that wrecks my head

Also calling someone a moonface is an insult . It's means they have a large flat face

• Haha

Capricorny

I reckon she kept the family link quiet for fear people would boycott the place. I do feel sorry for whoever owns the place. I think it looks like a nice little cafe.
The owners are probably from an older generation who don't have a social media presence and Shannen sold them a story that she could make their business take off on social media because she has X amount of followers and is verified on IG.
All sounds great to someone who doesn't know their way around social media too much. But we all know her followers are fake and the small percentage that are genuine only follow because she's the village psychopath and we like to keep up with the crazy chronicles.

• Haha

Kdaly111

Doesn’t go to events in Ireland cos she picks what events she does, ya don’t do events in Ireland cos your not invited! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Awh a Q&A box gone up maybe we’ll get some entertainment tonight Ladies. 🥤

Shame to see Shan’s been sick again though she’s fierce unlucky.
You really see how boring her life is when there's trouble in paradise and Luke isn't there paying for hotel stays and giving her something to post about. Nothing but throwback selfies. Such a boring cunt. Have lost count of the amount of times she has followed and unfollowed his page this last week or 2.

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
My top 15 WORST Shannen looks of 2021 coming soon 🤣🤣🤣.
15 because there was just too many to do only 10

Shannen captioned this one “she’s got it”
I assume she was referring to the clap as she perched over some railings to slyly scratch her gee as she’d been bedding Stokesy & Luke simultaneously.

This one because she’s wearing the dress backwards and Daisy Duck wants her shoes back.
also it features her favourite prop the famous unopened bottle of Moët

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Who is she??????? My god!! She needs to stop with the photoshop!
She a pretty girl but she needs to stop with the fillers and filters!
Just be mindful, Shannen hasn’t had any fillers or cheek enhancements. Remember when someone suggested she was full of filler and she went on epic rants for days about how she was sorry for having natural juicy cheeks. I’m surprised she wasn’t sectioned that week.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
Jaysis how many fake questions did shannen send to herself to try give herself some content. Who is their right mind would message anyone half the shit she posts on her stories. Bed bound for 10 days and she's been out on mothers day 😄 🤣 she likes her on stuff she posts on insta that says it all. 🤣
The 'person' saying they're getting a pedicure for the first time and asking what colour they should get.... 🙄 If she's going to ask herself questions at least make then decent. No one would ever ask a stranger what colour they should paint their toes, no one.

she doesn't go too events by choice?? hasn't she been blacklisted from a pr company
Presence PR requested her address so that they could issue legal proceedings. It probably goes without saying that she's been blacklisted, all these places talk to eachother and what she did is quite serious. They reported her to the Gardai.

She can try come off as selective and superiour all she wants, the reason she doesnt go to events is because she doesnt get invited. She's really only lying to herself. This is coming from the same person who tried to do a giveaway with expired vouchers for a fried chicken takeaway. She is literally scrapping the barrel.

By any chance did her 'sickness' coincide with the podcast and the screenshots here of the email the PR agency sent? She's unfollowed Luke again, the only 'sickness' in her life is her toxic relationship.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Her scam agency got zero press attention because she’s so irrelevant. The scam is actually the only thing keeping her name on the gossip sites, I hope that PR firm are taking action, but for now we can all take satisfaction in the fact that she is serving wings in a crumlin cafe and living in her mas box room.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I cant believe she unfollowed luke again and be no longer follows her its quite embarrassing. I bet luke wouldn't give shannen a lift as hes working and she threw a strop cause she had to get the bus and her new fringe be ruined 🤣 😆
I reckon she blocks him when she starts posting bullshit Q&A's on her story. If he could see what she has up right now he'd be asking her what illness, when was she bedbound, that she was out gallivanting for mothers day the bleedin' mongo. She probably tells him she's taking a social media break and when the stories expire she unblocks him. Such a fucking volatile and unhealthy relationship.

What in the name of all holy nightmares am I looking at
She looks really weird in this. I don't know if she got her colour done today also, but the bits at the front don't match the rest. The blend of her own hair and the extensions is actually really bad. You can see all she has are literally the scraps at the front and the rest is all fake. She must look like Gollum when she has nothing in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

billyboo123

I feel really really sad and embarrassed for Shannen. It must have been such a big thing going on love island but then to get no air time due to no personality and only be shown for 3 seconds must be devastating and embarrassing. I feel embarrassed for her due to the fact noone knows who she is (if they do, its only bad reasons). She has held on to trying to be 'famous' for so long that she is making a complete show of herself now, its not going to happen and someone close to her really needs to help her see this. Shes pushing on in age now and how she goes on is like a 16 year old wannabe instagrammer. I think she forgets that everyone who does know of her knows what she has done, the agency, robbing hair and makeup artists and constantly asking for collabs when companys honestly just dont want to be associated with her. Its time for her to just settle down get a nice little job and live a happy peaceful life and face reality that she will never be a someone. The longer she tries to be known the more its going to come back and bite her and keep resurfacing all the horrible and embarrassing things she has done, she should just do herself a favour now and just slowly back down. I really cant see anyone her age being happy living in her mams box room and going to dinners/holidays just for the gram and not actually because its fun and makes her happy. I really do hope she comes to her senses very soon as this really cant go on any longer. I do have faith that she will realise this soon, she has to surely! Shannen if your reading this, Just give up on this fame thing, its really looking desperate these days and im sure people cringing looking at the whole thing play out genuinely want you you to realise this. You have escaped legal action by the looks of it so just leave all socials on the note your on now and you might still have hope to actually be liked in the real world. And stop with the love island thing, you really cant say you were a part of it given your situation on it. Please just take advice.