Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As annoying as Grainne can be, she's come through with receipts 👏 Presence PR agency actually contacted Shannen accusing her of fraud and reported her to the Gardai. They also asked for her mailing address so that they could issue proceedings.....she has some neck to ever show her face or talk about the modelling agency.
Wow she is one money grabbing, deceitful, hungry little bleep. She deserves to get dragged for her behaviour.

Reactions: 5
how can she ignore this
Because she is a deluded narcissist who genuinely believes her own lies. Sure, people have mentioned here that she used to pretend she was pregnant and was using an ultrasound photo from the internet. She is completely spineless and has no problem deceiving and manipulating people.

• Wow
Wow Jesus there is no way she can defend all that 😨 it’s actually comically that she plays the victim

Reactions: 6
I literally don’t get how she’s got away with this! The screenshots are shocking! She’s an absolute woman. I wish there was a wiki for her to add those too

I literally don’t get how she’s got away with this! The screenshots are shocking! She’s an absolute woman. I wish there was a wiki for her to add those too
There is a wiki for Shannen.

Big ups to Grainne for coming with the receipts.
It's about time Shannen got her comeuppance.

Reactions: 4
As annoying as Grainne can be, she's come through with receipts 👏 Presence PR agency actually contacted Shannen accusing her of fraud and reported her to the Gardai. They also asked for her mailing address so that they could issue proceedings.....she has some neck to ever show her face or talk about the modelling agency.
Grainne once again loving the traffic coming her way

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would he defend Shannen if he has done his research? Like how could you even begin to defend her genuinely?

I would love to know with whom did Hughie do his research 🧐

Is there a link? It says there’s none when I click her name

Last edited:
I would love to know with whom did Hughie do his research 🧐

With Shannen? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I seen the PR email before delighted its public now!!

• Heart
I seen the PR email before delighted its public now!!
I hadn't seen it before. I knew it was serious but not this serious. This agency was actually going to take legal action against her. With the ties they have I hope they let their contacts know and that she's been blacklisted from establishments and businesses around Dublin. She is a parasite.

Reactions: 12
I really liked grainne when she moved past the Shannon situation but every chance she gets to speak on it she does. I hateee what they said to her don’t get me wrong I’ve made comments on this thread already about how I feel on the situation of the podcast. But why did she post her watching it with this emoji👀👀 I just feel it’s very much so looking to instigate something there’s no need for it. She’s a bit of a clout chaser. She done the same with onlyfans put up so many q boxes about it this and that and then when she decided to stop doing it a day later and got questioned why she stopped , she got so so defensive

Attachments

Just seen the post she shared... I'd say she's slamming them chicken wings in front of the diners tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen the post she shared... I'd say she's slamming them chicken wings in front of the diners tonight 😂
Sorry that made me laugh out loud 😂😂 I’d say she is barking at the customers and god love you if you get the wrong dish served to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is something seriously wrong with Scammen if she still believes that she did nothing wrong. Established companies threatening legal action against you is not to be taken lightly. Is she also going to blame the girls for that - one of them snuck into Presence PR and send an email from the Director's email account? This will follow her around forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is something seriously wrong with Scammen if she still believes that she did nothing wrong. Established companies threatening legal action against you is not to be taken lightly. Is she also going to blame the girls for that - one of them snuck into Presence PR and send an email from the Director's email account? This will follow her around forever.
I'd say her stomach dropped outta the pancake bum cheeks like never before. It it goes further NOBODY can fix this.
Courts are back logged cause of covid it could still be pending!!

• Haha
Her scam agency got zero press attention because she’s so irrelevant. The scam is actually the only thing keeping her name on the gossip sites, I hope that PR firm are taking action, but for now we can all take satisfaction in the fact that she is serving wings in a crumlin cafe and living in her mas box room.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.