Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True. I really can’t imagine that anyone apart from horny men were impressed when they seen her last night, almost 30 years old dressing up as a film star to go out for dinner. Going on the last few days about being a vegetarian I assume to copy of the real Pamela Anderson and then ordering a chicken Cesar salad. That alone shows how moronic she is. She really does not have a clue what she is doing everything is done for attention.
I have a suspicion the attempt at being a vegetarian was more about loosing weight than animal welfare. She's been talking about going to the gym and cleaning up her diet for over 2 years now. She's asked for PT recommendations in her question box a number of times but has never started with anyone and has gone through multiple ready meal companies. She is clearly very self-conscious about her love handles and lack of wasitline (judging by her t-rex arms when she poses) but in the same breath she's on the alcohol and greasy food every second day. The only way she will loose weight is with discipline and consistency but that would mean actually having to work hard at something, and we all know our girl likes a quick fix (BBL, abdominal massages).

Reactions: 8
Has anybody seen Shannens face (cheek bones) the two lads posted of her while out ?
Like WOOOW.
Her face is ruined by filler. It looks like it has dropped and now she's left with saggy cheek fillers or whatever she has had done.

Reactions: 6
Has anybody seen Shannens face (cheek bones) the two lads posted of her while out ?
Like WOOOW.
Her face is ruined by filler. It looks like it has dropped and now she's left with saggy cheek fillers or whatever she has had done.
First thing I noticed when I seen it!! Shes really starting to look more and more cartoon like. Noticed she didnt have her glam make up done either. Probably burned all her make up scam bridges by now! And funnily enough no posts or stories on her own page then 🤔

Reactions: 6
They obviously haven't asked any hard hitting qs if they're out having drinks together 🙄😴

Reactions: 7
Who is she??????? My god!! She needs to stop with the photoshop!
She a pretty girl but she needs to stop with the fillers and filters!
Just be mindful, Shannen hasn’t had any fillers or cheek enhancements. Remember when someone suggested she was full of filler and she went on epic rants for days about how she was sorry for having natural juicy cheeks. I’m surprised she wasn’t sectioned that week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who is she??????? My god!! She needs to stop with the photoshop!
She a pretty girl but she needs to stop with the fillers and filters!
I'm still shook over this picture. She looks absolutely NOTHING like the pics she posts on socials. I know we all enjoy a filter or two but she genuinely looks nothing like her edited self. Her face is so much puffier and round here. Just wow!!!!

Reactions: 5
Did Luke not have any friends to go to the rugby with or would she just not let him go with anyone else? Instead he brings this ape who until now has never indicated any interest in rugby and basically used it as a photo op.

• Haha
Did Luke not have any friends to go to the rugby with or would she just not let him go with anyone else? Instead he brings this ape who until now has never indicated any interest in rugby and basically used it as a photo op.
My guess is he wasn’t allowed, I’d shannen wanted to go for 2 reasons, one to keep an eye on him cause he’s her meal ticket, and 2 she wouldn’t have anything else to do anyway

• Haha
My guess is he wasn’t allowed, I’d shannen wanted to go for 2 reasons, one to keep an eye on him cause he’s her meal ticket, and 2 she wouldn’t have anything else to do anyway
So true, she'd be sulking about the house and blowing up his phone every few minutes asking him when he's coming home. I would be delighted to have an afternoon or evening to myself. No wonder she suffers so much with her tummy. She probably suffers from IBS and it's triggered by anxiety - anxiety about Luke sharing the same oxygen as another woman, anxiety about skiving off work by pretending to be sick with herpes, anxiety about how many people in Dublin think she's a psycho...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.