Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in events and I've literally had to black list her because she doesn't stop asking for freebies but publicly doing it is mortifying
It must kill her that someone on her has seen her desperate messages begging for a hand out 😂😂

Fingers crossed she's getting the horrendous Elvis tattoo removed today 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we all know which tattoo she is getting lasered today.. and she definitely won’t confirm it either.. ( the dano one on her wrist)
I don’t understand why anyone would get their partners name tattooed on them anyway.. but something seems really extra bad about getting a deceased persons name removed.. it almost seems disrespectful… just shows she only got it tattooed to make it seem like she was the grieving girlfriend at the time, and now she’s squeezed her last bit out of that, she gets it removed.

Reactions: 11
I think we all know which tattoo she is getting lasered today.. and she definitely won’t confirm it either.. ( the dano one on her wrist)
I don’t understand why anyone would get their partners name tattooed on them anyway.. but something seems really extra bad about getting a deceased persons name removed.. it almost seems disrespectful… just shows she only got it tattooed to make it seem like she was the grieving girlfriend at the time, and now she’s squeezed her last bit out of that, she gets it removed.
She 100% got it done for attention sick weirdo.

Reactions: 5
Luke holding Shan’s hand while she gets the love of her life’s name lasers off. I’m sorry but that is next level cringe for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Removing the tattoo she got in memory of someone who passed away... there's something very wrong about that. Notice how she mentioned she will show her after, but the before and after of some other examples. She is obviously very aware of how bad it looks and will not disclose it's the Dano Doyle tattoo she is having removed. Wonder where the dog tags are, the ones she said she would wear forever...

Cringe at the videos of the vila store...making out they invited her in
I'm sorry, but do people still shop there?? Don't think I've set foot in one of those in about 12 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think anyone believed she got the tattoo for anything other then some media attention over his death. It’s scary how unwell she is, like if I was in her company I would genuinely be on edge

Reactions: 1
Her begging has clearly paid off. #jackiesdublin. Its one thing to be invited in but dm-ing for a 'collab' just reeks of desperation. Call me old fashioned but I'd rather pay my way in life and have some dignity.

Secondly, how boring is her 'content'. Wake up, show coffee, get make up done, pose vacantly, share some inspirational quotes, stage a Q and A that just blows smoke up your own hole........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She literally has nothing to say for herself...no hobbies, no interests or passions, no fashion sense. Her image is so 2002. The only interesting thing about her is her mad side!

Reactions: 13
Remember she posted ages ago that she was filming living with lucy ?? Did she ever appear on it ? If so where can i watch it.

I work in events and I've literally had to black list her because she doesn't stop asking for freebies but publicly doing it is mortifying
I worked in events a few years back she never stopped with the begging!!! She once asked for a party pack worth over a grand for her dog!! At the time the photos of her bumming herself were circling. Myself and my colleague used to lol at the taught of replying to her with the photos🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her begging has clearly paid off. #jackiesdublin. Its one thing to be invited in but dm-ing for a 'collab' just reeks of desperation. Call me old fashioned but I'd rather pay my way in life and have some dignity.

Secondly, how boring is her 'content'. Wake up, show coffee, get make up done, pose vacantly, share some inspirational quotes, stage a Q and A that just blows smoke up your own hole........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She literally has nothing to say for herself...no hobbies, no interests or passions, no fashion sense. Her image is so 2002. The only interesting thing about her is her mad side!
She has no content because she is talentless and has zero personality. She doesnt give anyone a reason to follow her page other than to check in on her crazy skitzo behaviour and body dismorphia/shite photoshopping. Her following never grows and she is as irrelevant now as she was 5 years ago. IG is changing and her style of posting is massively outdated. The toxic narcissistic positivity quotes are something people are very tired of now, especially when the people who post them are lazy and entitled millennials whose only aspiration in life is to be insta famous. She can remove the tattoo but she will never be anything more than Dano Doyles crazy ex.

Reactions: 6
I cant believe the dano tattoo is real 🧐😱 i cant be the only one who taught she done that with a bic biro🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do we think she got a collab with Jackies. I’d say she DMd them looking for tickets in the hope they’d notice her blue tick and follow her and offer a freebie, there was no PR or anything on her stories that I saw. She gets such a small amount of collabs and the ones she does get are shite so wouldn’t she be posting all about it?

Reactions: 1
Remember she posted ages ago that she was filming living with lucy ?? Did she ever appear on it ? If so where can i watch it.

I worked in events a few years back she never stopped with the begging!!! She once asked for a party pack worth over a grand for her dog!! At the time the photos of her bumming herself were circling. Myself and my colleague used to lol at the taught of replying to her with the photos🤣

Living with Lucy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I cannottttt 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.