Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to the full first episode can’t actually believe how she glossed over the agency situation! She took too much on and wasn’t able handle all the girls but she treated them great and considered them friends 🤨

She fabricated emails, events, invoices, Ryanair flight tickets with a date that didn’t exist. None of this was addressed.

The podcast lads let her off too lightly they looked subdued like they’d hit the bong before they started filming they reminded me of Podge & Rodge 😂
Someone said it earlier but those podcast lads should just pack it in, they had no control over their own podcast and didn’t even remotely challenge her even slightly 🥱 🥱 of course it’s going to be easy for Shannen to plead her case or cry wolf when she has three yes men around her. Overall the whole thing was pretty pointless

Reactions: 7
Who do you think approached who? She is a nobody so can't imagine she would have been on their radars prior to this, unless they had seen the video of her sticking the make-up brushes up her arse...maybe they were hoping they'd get a free show.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who do you think approached who? She is a nobody so can't imagine she would have been on their radars prior to this, unless they had seen the video of her sticking the make-up brushes up her arse...maybe they were hoping they'd get a free show.
I think they are from Tallaght, one of them said he knows her ex from Killinarden and the other said he sees her walking her dog all the time. Unless they live in her weekend homestead of course 🧐

Reactions: 4
Those lads seem to know the cafe aswell - I suspect its all a mutual understanding of you rub my back i'll rub yours 😂

Reactions: 1
Shannan is from Brookfeild tallaght and one of the fellas daragh or monkfish haha of the podcast is from jobstown not sure if the other one is or not

Reactions: 3
So I mentioned before I contacted that page Shan called out to her 110k followers yerwan... she had one solitary message. She expected a barrage of hate considering Shan has so many followers. 1 person stuck up for her out of 110k. She was shitting it incase she got dogs abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think Scammen will pull a Nadine Coyle and put the wrong date of birth on her application? She's a bit long in the tooth for a show like that. I'd say Luke would be dropped like a hot snot.

Do you think Scammen will pull a Nadine Coyle and put the wrong date of birth on her application? She's a bit long in the tooth for a show like that. I'd say Luke would be dropped like a hot snot.
Must be a slow day in the restaurant Cafe as she's now unfollowed the page 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here 👋 I just thought I’d pop on to share the following screenshots in regards to the podcast.

Scammen met her match with these lads! Nothing but a bunch of vicious bullies.
They are the biggest scumbags doesn’t surprise me.

I hate that teaspill page so much 🤬 also is saying her face looks like a moon emoji an insult and if so I don’t get it 😐
Why do you hate it out of curiousity?

Reactions: 2

Must be a slow day in the restaurant Cafe as she's now unfollowed the page 😂
Or maybe despite “loving UK vibes” she realised she wasn’t based in Wales? 🥴🥴

Or maybe despite “loving UK vibes” she realised she wasn’t based in Wales? 🥴🥴
🤣🤣🤣 although this was also posted looking for Irish applicants too, think it was on Hughies story so wouldn’t put it past her just yet

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣 although this was also posted looking for Irish applicants too, think it was on Hughies story so wouldn’t put it past her just yet
Nevermind, she's back following Luke again, no need to go get her flaps out on tv. Although he's still been archived from the grid... she must be holding out for a hotel stay somewhere before he's allowed back.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nevermind, she's back following Luke again, no need to go get her flaps out on tv. Although he's still been archived from the grid... she must be holding out for a hotel stay somewhere before he's allowed back.
He probably didn’t shell out for a designer Mother’s Day gift for her from the dogs. Scumang.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awh a Q&A box gone up maybe we’ll get some entertainment tonight Ladies. 🥤

Shame to see Shan’s been sick again though she’s fierce unlucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awh a Q&A box gone up maybe we’ll get some entertainment tonight Ladies. 🥤

Shame to see Shan’s been sick again though she’s fierce unlucky.
You really see how boring her life is when there's trouble in paradise and Luke isn't there paying for hotel stays and giving her something to post about. Nothing but throwback selfies. Such a boring bleep. Have lost count of the amount of times she has followed and unfollowed his page this last week or 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You really see how boring her life is when there's trouble in paradise and Luke isn't there paying for hotel stays and giving her something to post about. Nothing but throwback selfies. Such a boring bleep. Have lost count of the amount of times she has followed and unfollowed his page this last week or 2.
Literally I was only thinking she literally is a nobody and has nothing going for her at all, like mentioned above if it wasn't for luke splashing the cash she would have no content. Waiting for her so called bestie chloe to have her baby any day now for shannen to plaster it all over insta for her to come across like she has friends 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.