Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what lifestyle?
She lives in her mas gaf in tallaght, begs people to do her make up for free and scabs clothes off that granny shop Villa?
And all the designer gear is fake. She's always following and promoting counterfeit sellers pages.

Reactions: 4
what lifestyle?
She lives in her mas gaf in tallaght, begs people to do her make up for free and scabs clothes off that granny shop Villa?
Spot on. Her bragging is nauseating and very very childish for a woman of her age. Just emphasises a lack of substance. No one with wealth earned from legitimate means would have anything to do with her. She would like us to think she's living some sort of champagne lifestyle but its far from it. Hustling round with drug dealers while living in your mams council house is far from extravagant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a beggy Mitchell. We all know you only put this story up so you could show off the price of the perfume, Shannen.
A grown woman in her late 20’s shouldn’t feel the need to brag about purchasing a perfume, and better yet, putting the price of it up on purpose… pathetic

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is such a beggy Mitchell. We all know you only put this story up so you could show off the price of the perfume, Shannen.
A grown woman in her late 20’s shouldn’t feel the need to brag about purchasing a perfume, and better yet, putting the price of it up on purpose… pathetic
She is so obvious it's mortifying. I agree, she's a bit long in the tooth to be taking to IG to brag about perfume. She's pushing 30 and her Ma still paying for the roof over her head, she's be wise to put that money into savings or start a pension plan, she's like a woman-child.

• Haha
  • Heart
That dress has Mags McGregor wrote all over it.
On the deck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is her bf funding her lifestyle?

It's hardly viable on a part time dental nurse wage?
Lifestyle? 🤣🤣🤣
She’s in her mas box room, free raggedy stenos , free makeup from anyone that’l do it …
She’s works a 9-5 mon- Friday job but is off most week days 😅😅
Luke takes her photos and she Facetunes them so bad she unrecognisable.. Living dream our Shan 🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does shannens on/off again boyfriend luke have insta. She's posting about know your worth quotes and doesnt follow his business page that she was telling everyone to follow last week. I know she will have up tomorrow the love of my life and everything he bought her and she be back following him again. But does he have a personal Instagram that's not his business one?

Does shannens on/off again boyfriend luke have insta. She's posting about know your worth quotes and doesnt follow his business page that she was telling everyone to follow last week. I know she will have up tomorrow the love of my life and everything he bought her and she be back following him again. But does he have a personal Instagram that's not his business one?
He used to have one but he made a big show of deactivating it to show Shan he was serious about her and he didn’t need to look at anyone else’s photos cos he has his dream woman. She sold him the sob stories of her ex boyfriends making her crazy by being disloyal to her on SM. Liking and following other females 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha
He used to have one but he made a big show of deactivating it to show Shan he was serious about her and he didn’t need to look at anyone else’s photos cos he has his dream woman. She sold him the sob stories of her ex boyfriends making her crazy by being disloyal to her on SM. Liking and following other females 🙈
That's crazy! She deleted her latest quote on insta it says know your worth and then add tax 🙄 😄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's back following his page again... can you imagine being an adult and still at that craic - and we can all see it, how is she not really embarrassed? If you're so insecure you won't even let your partner on social media then you should probably go to counselling. Remember she used to lock her dogs in a box when she went out? If she could have fit Luke in there too she would have.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's back following his page again... can you imagine being an adult and still at that craic - and we can all see it, how is she not really embarrassed? If you're so insecure you won't even let your partner on social media then you should probably go to counselling. Remember she used to lock her dogs in a box when she went out? If she could have fit Luke in there too she would have.
I think it could be due to it being mentioned on here. She seems to be still glued to this thread and will do whatever is mentioned. Though whenever it’s brought about her scamming and lying she is silent as ever.

Reactions: 3
Remember the good old days when someone would say she had hands like shovels and an hour later she posted a photo of her holding her hand up against Luke’s hand to show hers was smaller and a caption saying he loved her hands 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be driving her mad that he hasn't popped the question yet. Although I've no idea why she would want to legally tie herself to someone who she was only cheating on less than a year ago and who she doesn't even trust to have their own social media account. Their relationship is a joke.

Remember the good old days when someone would say she had hands like shovels and an hour later she posted a photo of her holding her hand up against Luke’s hand to show hers was smaller and a caption saying he loved her hands 🤣🤣🤣
And feet like canoes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be driving her mad that he hasn't popped the question yet. Although I've no idea why she would want to legally tie herself to someone who she was only cheating on less than a year ago and who she doesn't even trust to have their own social media account. Their relationship is a joke.

And feet like canoes 😂😂
Sure he loves her feet too @blondeminion15. She was only short of uploading a video of him sucking them dry to prove it 🤣

• Haha
Sure he loves her feet too @blondeminion15. She was only short of uploading a video of him sucking them dry to prove it 🤣
Probably why Stoksey did a runner! Looking at the cut of her hair and the mucky tan I wouldn't say personal hygiene is top of her list.

I see the Hardchats in Hardhats studio was ransacked. Do you think Shannen sent Lukey over to destroy the evidence of her podcast???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I bet since she's following him back, she sent him straight to the shops to get flowers and chocolates etc and she will post later on. I can see the post already 😄 🤣 or the fact she has loads of fake designers shopping bags and brown thomas ones she put her counterfeit designer stuff into these bags to make it look legit or the boomerang of the brown Thomas shopping bag that she has in her wardrobe that she pulls out make it look like she got stuff in brown Thomas! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.