Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blondeminion15

VIP Member
I reckon she kept the family link quiet for fear people would boycott the place. I do feel sorry for whoever owns the place. I think it looks like a nice little cafe.
The owners are probably from an older generation who don't have a social media presence and Shannen sold them a story that she could make their business take off on social media because she has X amount of followers and is verified on IG.
All sounds great to someone who doesn't know their way around social media too much. But we all know her followers are fake and the small percentage that are genuine only follow because she's the village psychopath and we like to keep up with the crazy chronicles.
She has 100% sold them some bullshit about how much influence she has and she will turn the place around for them. I do feel sorry for them. The majority of people who went last night are people she has only started following in the last week or two, it was literally a rent-a-crowd, complete strangers, and she cant deny that because you can see it in the list of accounts she follows. But who's going to turn down some free drinks and food? As someone pointed out the cafe looks grand if all you want is soup and a sandwich on your lunch break. No one in their right mind would be going there for 'date night'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Happy only day of the year that Shan likes being Irish. After all our girl should have been Latina with the spirit animal of Freddy Mercury a man not an animal but you know that’s hot! Hehehehe ICONIC ☘

• Haha

LoopyLou77

What happened with Laura Doyle and an ambulance
It was explained in detail in a previous thread but here is the gist.....

Shannen befriended LD after the Dublin West beauty pageant. They went on a hotel break to Belfast (could be wrong here but I think it was for some sort of reality tv/influencer get together...basically clout chasing). Shannen forgot her wallet so the cost of the weekend, accomodation, food, drinks etc was stumped up by LD, no holds barred. Apparently Shannen only threw her a measly fifty euro afterwards to 'cover costs'.

Anyway, while drinking at the hotel, LD took a turn and an ambulance was called. Shannen refused to go with her in the ambulance in case she was 'papped', plus she was making inroads with some z lister blokes and wasn't willing to blow that chance of stardom!! Ya know, the big celebrity that she is. So she bundled her 'friend' off to a hospital in a strange city alone, while promising to call LDs mam to let her know what was happening. While in charge of LDs phone, she neglected to make that important call but instead racked up a load of costs buying fake insta followers!

I may have missed some bits and pieces but that was the great display of friendship shown by our Shan.

• Wow
  • Angry

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Ever since @blondeminion15 said Shan had no designer bags, she’s been flat out trying show off the Marc Jacobs tote. Desperately trying to get one up on us.

Wonder why Luke didn’t splash out on a hotel and expensive dinner this weekend?🧐

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is she wearing. I know she can’t dress for shit but this has to be in the top 5 worst outfits she’s ever worn! I would be absolutely mortified to be sitting in a hotel with her.
Fucking hell, that is woeful. The little flap at the front of the corset looks like a sanitary pad. Outfit aside, there is some very suspect editing going on there. Her body is top heavy and the tiles are wonky. She's sucking in her stomach and arching her back to the point it looks unnatural. She gets weirder looking by the day.

• Haha

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Her outfit was ridiculous last night a satin corset with them khaki trousers! Nice of Vila Jervis to clothe her for a weekend break in Edinburgh and the opening night of a greasy spoon. Shannen the famous celeb who’s special guests included the lads from a podcast she met two weeks ago and a wannabe fashion photographer who manages to make everyone he ‘shoots’ look rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Make It Stop

VIP Member
I know I’m well aware of the agency scam but when you read it all at once it’s shocking how dangerous this girl is. Absolute weapon. The cheek of her sister to tell anyone a dog wouldn’t take them out when she is a horrible hard faced bitch. As for Luke threatening girls cos his dolly was fragile! Scumang Luke that’s all you are a big SCUMANG.

• Haha

Wellingtonflop

You know you’re a cunt when-
you’re at a restaurant on a Thursday night in 2022, the first day Europe experienced war in 60 years-
And you’re live-posting pictures of you dressed up as an actress with major mental health issues from the 90s who you claim to be a “fan” of-
While you watch a show about her that she has deemed as detrimental to her mental well-being-
While you preach celebs are ppl to and to be kind-
Place a quote from the 90s about feminism on your hideous photo in 2022

SHE IS UNHINGED

• Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
It’s probably fake and all. Feel like there are more fake Marc jacobs bags any the minute than there are fucking LV never fulls
Of course it’s fake otherwise we would have being treated to a thousand stories of her going into BT’s to collect it!

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
I was just reading through the top posts and was reminded of when @TheTeaRooms posted her top Shannen outfits with the hilarious captions. Please do it again soon, could you do it quarterly? Maybe do one for hair styles next, with the fringe and those orphan Annie curls you’ve great content in the last week alone haha

• Haha

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
She is so predictable.. glued to this thread cause that’s all she has!! Put up a post about Luke 🤣🤣”everyday she loves him more and more”! Sure it wasn’t long ago when she was riding someone else behind his back!! That’s who we know off!! I say there been more!!
Let’s not forget how desperate she is, she let her so called “best friend” go off in ambulance up north, robbed her bank card to buy fake followers and wanted to shag half a football team!! Lol 😂 great friend she was(she was with Luke then)!! Next week she will be gaslighting Luke again to buy her more stuff!!

I really hope he meets nice girl, he feels proud to bring home to his parents! Cause I say they are sick off listening about drama from Shannen!! If not apartments getting flooded, it’s her crying about being trolled online!! Lol has anyone got his number for his Dial a can 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Emily89

How cringe she removes dental nurse from her bio, but is still holding on to her literal 2 seconds on love island. If it was a full episode or something it be different and I would say ok fair enough but 2 seconds!! I went and looked at the actual people who where the OGs of that series,if thats what you want to call them and they dont have they were in love island in their bios or anywhere that I could see but shannan does its actually cringe and embarrassing.

Her not being a dental nurse anymore and her saying she has extra holidays to take before she goes back 🙄😂 yeah right! Nobody would have a job if they acted the way she does.. never in work!

She was very clever on not sharing that the cafe was her familys after making out that they where collabing with her all these months, when that is not the case and it just proves That she has nothing going for her at all.. that she clings to any type of attention she can get and begs people for freebies. Makeup, food..

iv only caught up properly on this thread and her resharing the Edinburgh pictures and trying to pass them off as this year's was the icing on the cake. She is no body and I hope Instagram clamps down soon on fake accounts so she loses all her fake followers. The girl is on another planet she's literally psycho

Lilly long

VIP Member
Everything about this photo is funny.
Standing at the mouth of truth!! 🤣
Luke’s art attack head and camel toe.
Shannens white trash holiday hooker look.
She’d want to invest in a good bra... they’re nearly on her knees ...imagine walking around Rome like that in the day ...the italians are so classy ..she wouldnt look out of place in Benburb street

• Haha