Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can already picture shannens stories later, she will be forcing every single person on the guest list into a picture with her so she can come across like she has friends.

Not to diss the cafe but would you really wanna go their for dinner? Popping in for coffee,sandwiches etc on your lunch break is the type of atmosphere the place gives off. Not really the atmosphere for dinner its like its trying to make it something it will never be.
A greasy spoon cafe trying to be a restaurant.

Reactions: 2
I can already picture shannens stories later, she will be forcing every single person on the guest list into a picture with her so she can come across like she has friends.

Not to diss the cafe but would you really wanna go their for dinner? Popping in for coffee,sandwiches etc on your lunch break is the type of atmosphere the place gives off. Not really the atmosphere for dinner its like its trying to make it something it will never be.
I’d say Ricci and Stokesy are raging they ditched her now. She could have taken them to the dizzying heights of Crumlin Village.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s very obvious by their stories that Shannen’s family are involved in some way, apparently a man called Ian owns it, maybe it’s Shannen’s uncle or some relation to her? Shannen’s cousins and her scarecrow mother were there, along with her stalker “friend”/ photographer JMC creations, so seems it was Shannen’s own guest list…
I have to say, I often visited this cafe when I was in the area so I’m very disappointed to see Scammen has some involvement in it, it is such a shame but I won’t be returning if that is the kind of family running the cafe.. I don’t want to support anything she has involvement with.
by the looks of it Scammen has gotten the sack from the dentist, and is now a waitress in this cafe 🤭quite a down grade. Who knew Love Island “star” and a very hard working influencer would be working as a waitress?😂😂
Nothing against waitresses, but it is quite ironic considering how most influencers don’t require another job at all as they make such a good income from social media… just goes to show Shannen is a nobody and probably hasn’t made 20 cent from Instagram.
She’s even gotten Luke’s infamous Car Games Instagram page commenting on the deli’s posts lmfao
And can we PLEASE mention what the duck Scammen has done to her face??? Absolutely gone way over board with all the filler and Botox, her face has ballooned up, it looks ridiculous and she looks like a 40 year old woman trying to look youthful.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Our high flying Shan who was going to have an appartment (spelling mistake on purpose) in Manchester and a house in D4, a waitress? Can’t believe the hardest working girl on insta has had to take a job in a greasy spoon. I’d say she does be flat out getting as much out of the business as she can - she definitely is getting her moneys worth in food anyway. And don’t get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a waitress at all - it’s just funny cause before these threads Shannen would have you believe she is this well to do celeb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think its great she has gone back to do waitressing after being on the dole for 28 years

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She started following Jessy Maloney last night as she was at the event, and then unfollowed this morning when Jessy didn't reciprocate 😂😂 That's because Jessy is no fool and remembers what a sly bleep you are Shan. This girl is pathetic.

I think its great she has gone back to do waitressing after being on the dole for 28 years
Brilliant!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
'Chill Nachos'... wouldn't fork out the extra for the 'i' Scammen?? 😂

Funny how she's only admitting now that it's her families business. After tagging the place constantly over the last 9 months or so. Even in the lead up to the launch she never let on she was related to the owner. Hardly says proud to me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her outfit was ridiculous last night a satin corset with them khaki trousers! Nice of Vila Jervis to clothe her for a weekend break in Edinburgh and the opening night of a greasy spoon. Shannen the famous celeb who’s special guests included the lads from a podcast she met two weeks ago and a wannabe fashion photographer who manages to make everyone he ‘shoots’ look rough.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she kept the family link quiet for fear people would boycott the place. I do feel sorry for whoever owns the place. I think it looks like a nice little cafe.
The owners are probably from an older generation who don't have a social media presence and Shannen sold them a story that she could make their business take off on social media because she has X amount of followers and is verified on IG.
All sounds great to someone who doesn't know their way around social media too much. But we all know her followers are fake and the small percentage that are genuine only follow because she's the village psychopath and we like to keep up with the crazy chronicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon she kept the family link quiet for fear people would boycott the place. I do feel sorry for whoever owns the place. I think it looks like a nice little cafe.
The owners are probably from an older generation who don't have a social media presence and Shannen sold them a story that she could make their business take off on social media because she has X amount of followers and is verified on IG.
All sounds great to someone who doesn't know their way around social media too much. But we all know her followers are fake and the small percentage that are genuine only follow because she's the village psychopath and we like to keep up with the crazy chronicles.
She has 100% sold them some bullshit about how much influence she has and she will turn the place around for them. I do feel sorry for them. The majority of people who went last night are people she has only started following in the last week or two, it was literally a rent-a-crowd, complete strangers, and she cant deny that because you can see it in the list of accounts she follows. But who's going to turn down some free drinks and food? As someone pointed out the cafe looks grand if all you want is soup and a sandwich on your lunch break. No one in their right mind would be going there for 'date night'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I see Shan’s in with a new dentist today. Must be looking for a restraining order to keep them bad boys 🦷 behind closed lips where they belong.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I saw Charlene murphy plugged the cafe last week but wasn’t there last night. I wonder if they get on.

Reactions: 1
'Dental nurse' has been removed from the bio. Bit premature putting it up there anyway when she hadn't gotten the qualification yet, but we all knew our girl would never make to graduation day when there's reading to be done on Tattle.
She forgot to add Luke’s sponge 🧽

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How cringe she removes dental nurse from her bio, but is still holding on to her literal 2 seconds on love island. If it was a full episode or something it be different and I would say ok fair enough but 2 seconds!! I went and looked at the actual people who where the OGs of that series,if thats what you want to call them and they dont have they were in love island in their bios or anywhere that I could see but shannan does its actually cringe and embarrassing.

Her not being a dental nurse anymore and her saying she has extra holidays to take before she goes back 🙄😂 yeah right! Nobody would have a job if they acted the way she does.. never in work!

She was very clever on not sharing that the cafe was her familys after making out that they where collabing with her all these months, when that is not the case and it just proves That she has nothing going for her at all.. that she clings to any type of attention she can get and begs people for freebies. Makeup, food..

iv only caught up properly on this thread and her resharing the Edinburgh pictures and trying to pass them off as this year's was the icing on the cake. She is no body and I hope Instagram clamps down soon on fake accounts so she loses all her fake followers. The girl is on another planet she's literally psycho

Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m lost havnt been on insta in a day or two , so this deli licious cafe she flies to , her family owns it , plus she is now a waitress there ? Ok so il be avoiding that anyhuuuuu. And then she’s at a dentist today ? Does she not work in a dentist but yet she tags this one as the best , somthing fishy going on here if u do say so myself . And look at her story photo OMG Shan babe I think u made a mistake editing your waist cause you most certainly ain’t that shape babe . Is this girl a full on loon or what . She needs to stop wearing ugly outfits and put on a nice white straight jacket pronto and show up to an opening of a padded room . Girl chillllllll yo self before you blow a vessel in those perfect cheeks of yours

Reactions: 4
Seen our girl stomping down Mary Street earlier...she's not a bad looking girl but the difference between what she posts on IG and what she actually looks like is SHOCKING.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.