Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keilidh was using Luke's car valeting service, wonder how Shannen will take it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The captions she puts on her grid are always good for a laugh. A few days ago she was special, then she competed with no one now she’s an angel.
Give me strength 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Would she not be dying of embarrassment for herself

I experienced so many different levels of embarrassment watching her stories from yesterday…where the duck were they? I’m cringing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she wearing pennys finest spanx under that manky shirt = And as for Art Attack head he looks morto in her video. Imagine been seen in public with that.
That Scumang pic was sent to exemplar & the person was duly blocked :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Is she wearing pennys finest spanx under that manky shirt = And as for Art Attack head he looks morto in her video. Imagine been seen in public with that.
That Scumang pic was sent to exemplar & the person was duly blocked :rolleyes:
What did I miss! What’s scumang?

She's unfollowed his page again, must be throwing a tantrum because he hasn't arranged a trip to Switzerland or bought her any of the designer shoes she has so subtly been sharing on her stories over the last few weeks 🙄 The outfit from last night is horrendous. It's being pulled and stretched in all directions because it's too small for her. She doesn't seem to own a single item of clothing that is actually made or tailored properly. It also looks like she packing in the crotch area 😂 She needs to calm down with the filler in her lips, between them and the teeth she looks like a clown or 'clo-win' as she would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she lie and say so many DM’s about her outfit. What did they ask did you forget your outfit?

Imagine been in that restaurant last night and Shan and Scumang trot in, she’s dressed like a dogs dinner he’s dressed like a flash Harry and you just wanted to enjoy your meal in peace.

Also can any MUA’s on here tell me if this MJ tip is achievable with make up or is this the result of Shan’s ‘accident’ a while ago?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.