Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know why people are getting on your case? Spill the Tea page posted this story and you're just providing it to tattle. You're just passing on some goss like.

Grainne was scammed by Shannen and is posting on IG that showing she is unimpressed with the pod and the lack of accountability Shannen is taking.

They wrote back to Grainne slagging her face.
Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚ I literally just made an account to share the posts because I thought their behaviour was appalling. Iโ€™m mortified for them!

Reactions: 5
That Grainne one loves the attention too.
Another one that wrecks my head

Also calling someone a moonface is an insult . It's means they have a large flat face

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol moonface is a stupid slag. Anyway be careful of any of you are messaging teaspill from your real accounts ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 3

Also calling someone a moonface is an insult . It's means they have a large flat face
Exactly she loves to get herself a mention but then when people arenโ€™t rushing to support her she cries about being trolled. I used to defend her because I genuinely thought she had been scammed but then I seen how much she courted the attention and I thought nah move on like the other girls. She was constantly setting up accounts on here posting in support of herself same as Skitzo. They are very alike.

Grainne is a bleeping melt but what the lads from the podcast said to her was mean!
How are they supposed to be taken seriously with their podcast when this is the level of professionalism they're serving up?
Their pod is shite and it made me cringe as well!

Now back to Shannen...

Reactions: 7
Absolutely terrible podcast. Lacklustre, unintelligent, inarticulate hosts. Constant overtalking and topic jumping. Meandering conversations with no clear direction. Just awful.

Hughie was the saving grace and comes across so well in comparison to the other three. Id listen to him all day as he actually has something to say and clearly expresses his views. Cant see that podcast catching on. Those lads are dire....zero charisma or chat. Looked and sounded gormless the entire time and held no real opinion of their own. Just agreed with everything Hughie or Shannen said letting them lead and not asking probing questions.

As for Shannen, she came across quite well in fairness, much more homely than I expected. But my god, has she ruined herself. She was a stunning girl to begin with and had no need for that amount of work, at such a young age.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Jist came on here for a nose to see that grainne still clinging onto this ! That girl needs help

Long time lurker here ๐Ÿ‘‹ I just thought Iโ€™d pop on to share the following screenshots in regards to the podcast.

Scammen met her match with these lads! Nothing but a bunch of vicious bullies.
Back in your box Grainne and stop looking for attention ๐Ÿ™ˆ Long time lurker and it says new member ๐Ÿ™ˆ She would do anything to build a following ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Back in your box Grainne and stop looking for attention ๐Ÿ™ˆ Long time lurker and it says new member ๐Ÿ™ˆ She would do anything to build a following ๐Ÿคฃ
She made a fake profile and brought herself up on tattle and then says its illegal to talk about her on tattle..her and shannen are peas in a pod ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Teaspill stories is posting quite a bit about Scammen today. No matter where she goes or what she does the drama just follows her because she is a scummy, rotten little liar. Give it another week and I'd say the lads will be sorry they ever had her on the podcast.

• Heart
She is just trouble no matter where she goes. She can call it bullying and trolling all she wants but itโ€™s not. Itโ€™s called holding her accountable for her actions, and she is the very one that preaches about โ€œbeing kindโ€.

But according to Shannen she is the victim and has done nothing wrong, we are all just obsessed with her for some bizarre reason. She needs to grow up and be accountable for once in her life. For someone who is nearly 30 she is pathetic

The podcast should have done more research on her, asked the hard questions why does she feel her influencing career hasn't taking off and about the agency how the odolls where never booked for Dublin etc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The podcast should have done more research on her, asked the hard questions why does she feel her influencing career hasn't taking off and about the agency how the odolls where never booked for Dublin etc
The two lads need to pack it in. They are absolutely awful at hosting. Hugie carried the whole podcast and had more control over everyone in the room than the two hosts did ๐Ÿฅด

Absolute melter !! She would love her own thread ! That girl has serious issues I followed her before when all that drama was going on and she was painful to watch !
She just always looks like she needs a good wash the way she goes on is revolting. In fairness I went onto her page she's presenting herself slightly better these days but grainne get back under your bridge !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.