Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she unfollowed luke again and be no longer follows her its quite embarrassing. I bet luke wouldn't give shannen a lift as hes working and she threw a strop cause she had to get the bus and her new fringe be ruined šŸ¤£ šŸ˜†
I reckon she blocks him when she starts posting bullshit Q&A's on her story. If he could see what she has up right now he'd be asking her what illness, when was she bedbound, that she was out gallivanting for mothers day the bleedin' mongo. She probably tells him she's taking a social media break and when the stories expire she unblocks him. Such a bleeping volatile and unhealthy relationship.

What in the name of all holy nightmares am I looking at
She looks really weird in this. I don't know if she got her colour done today also, but the bits at the front don't match the rest. The blend of her own hair and the extensions is actually really bad. You can see all she has are literally the scraps at the front and the rest is all fake. She must look like Gollum when she has nothing in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I reckon she blocks him when she starts posting bullshit Q&A's on her story. If he could see what she has up right now he'd be asking her what illness, when was she bedbound, that she was out gallivanting for mothers day the bleedin' mongo. She probably tells him she's taking a social media break and when the stories expire she unblocks him. Such a bleeping volatile and unhealthy relationship.
This is such a good point! I bet you're right. I've often wondered if she blocks the likes of her sister from viewing her stories when she's doing Q&A's because she's clearly bleeping lying and anyone who knows her in real life would know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant believe she unfollowed luke again and be no longer follows her its quite embarrassing. I bet luke wouldn't give shannen a lift as hes working and she threw a strop cause she had to get the bus and her new fringe be ruined šŸ¤£ šŸ˜†
Did she unfollow or is he gone from Insta? What's his Insta? Can't find him at all, no matter how I look..

The 'person' saying they're getting a pedicure for the first time and asking what colour they should get.... šŸ™„ If she's going to ask herself questions at least make then decent. No one would ever ask a stranger what colour they should paint their toes, no one.

Presence PR requested her address so that they could issue legal proceedings. It probably goes without saying that she's been blacklisted, all these places talk to eachother and what she did is quite serious. They reported her to the Gardai.

She can try come off as selective and superiour all she wants, the reason she doesnt go to events is because she doesnt get invited. She's really only lying to herself. This is coming from the same person who tried to do a giveaway with expired vouchers for a fried chicken takeaway. She is literally scrapping the barrel.

By any chance did her 'sickness' coincide with the podcast and the screenshots here of the email the PR agency sent? She's unfollowed Luke again, the only 'sickness' in her life is her toxic relationship.
What did she do?

I cant believe she unfollowed luke again and he no longer follows her its quite embarrassing. I bet luke wouldn't give shannen a lift as hes working and she threw a strop cause she had to get the bus and her new fringe be ruined šŸ¤£ šŸ˜†
Did she unfollow or is he gone from Insta? What's his Insta? Can't find him at all, no matter how I look..
This is his business page, which she unfollows and follows him alteast twice a week. He's not allowed his own Instagram as shannan is too insecure. She has followed him back again but he doesnt follow her.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She just needs to stop now...her Instagram is all fake! She doesn't get any work...never see her posting any ads or collabs. She's a nobody ffs!

Reactions: 5
Doesnā€™t go to events in Ireland cos she picks what events she does, ya donā€™t do events in Ireland cos your not invited! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm a bit raging she won't be at the Gossies tomorrow though...I still laugh at this. The little fur thing, the disco ball purse, the gloves, the dress. Chefs kiss. Never seen anything so bad
View attachment 1177052
I have never ever seen this girl wear something that was well made or stylish. Everything is cheap sweatshop produced rubbish. Stetchy fabrics, tits and arse hanging out. Shiny. Gaudy. She looks like a Vegus hooker. Scary thing is I think that's what she wants to look like. Lukes Mam and Dad must die inside when they see her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I have never ever seen this girl wear something that was well made or stylish. Everything is cheap sweatshop produced rubbish. Stetchy fabrics, tits and arse hanging out. Shiny. Gaudy. She looks like a Vegus hooker. Scary thing is I think that's what she wants to look like. Lukes Mam and Dad must die inside when they see her.
Her name was Shan Shan she was a showgirl, looks like sheā€™s playing a role cos her style is up her hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads shes unfollowed luke again šŸ™ˆ she started following him again yesterday but he wasn't following her. She must of had another strop because he wouldn't follow her back so unfollowed him again. Shannan hun we know you stalk this page. Your relationship is a embarrassment at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck is she wearing. I know she canā€™t dress for tit but this has to be in the top 5 worst outfits sheā€™s ever worn! I would be absolutely mortified to be sitting in a hotel with her.
Surely that must be a joke šŸ˜³ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If itā€™s possible Shan has become even more irrelevant. The only real thing that is ā€œkeeping her name out thereā€ are these threads. She is edging towards 30 and has nothing show to for it in her own right.

Reactions: 3
What the hell is that outfit

she got her fringe thinking she looks like Pamela Anderson hahahaha I cannot.
Suppose she must not think sheā€™s Margot Robbie twin anymore . Fuuuuuuck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual duck is she wearing. I know she canā€™t dress for tit but this has to be in the top 5 worst outfits sheā€™s ever worn! I would be absolutely mortified to be sitting in a hotel with her.
bleeping hell, that is woeful. The little flap at the front of the corset looks like a sanitary pad. Outfit aside, there is some very suspect editing going on there. Her body is top heavy and the tiles are wonky. She's sucking in her stomach and arching her back to the point it looks unnatural. She gets weirder looking by the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.