Shannen Reilly McGrath #10 Shannen Morbeg loves to peg, dental nurse she ain't, she can't even boil an eg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen our girl stomping down Mary Street earlier...she's not a bad looking girl but the difference between what she posts on IG and what she actually looks like is SHOCKING.
No must be a case of mistaken identity, everyone and his dog knows that Shannen is a natural beaut a 10, ain’t no woman better looking than her. Maybe it was a good looking woman that you seen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No must be a case of mistaken identity, everyone and his dog knows that Shannen is a natural beaut a 10, ain’t no woman better looking than her. Maybe it was a good looking woman that you seen 🤣
You're probably right, this person was giving someone an earful on the phone, wouldn't be at all like our Shan to be angry or agressive 😇

• Haha
  • Wow
Look at these stats, just goes to show that Shan influences absolutely nobody in anyway shape or form. Khloe Devlin has clearly grown her following organically and it shows in likes and comments alone on the post for Delilicious.

ETA: Half of Shannens comments are her replies.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Look at these stats, just goes to show that Shan influences absolutely nobody in anyway shape or form. Khloe Devlin has clearly grown her following organically and it shows in likes and comments alone on the post for Delilicious.

ETA: Half of Shannens comments are her replies.
How does she not feel like such a pleb posting stories for no one and replying to bots.

Still find it so odd that she was in and out of the cafe for nearly a year and only now discloses that it's her family business, and only because someone mentioned it here which forced her into it. Notice how she put up a post about the launch but it was only when she shared that post to stories that she wrote the little speil about how proud she is of her families business, clearly didn't want it on the grid.

Reactions: 4
She’s so illiterate it boils my piss. The only word she ever uses to describe food is Oh my goooodssst unnreeellll unreallllll

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the podcast is out tonight. Shannan looks so different in the reel for the podcast, pretty girl but my god she filters herself way to much.

• Wow
I feel really really sad and embarrassed for Shannen. It must have been such a big thing going on love island but then to get no air time due to no personality and only be shown for 3 seconds must be devastating and embarrassing. I feel embarrassed for her due to the fact noone knows who she is (if they do, its only bad reasons). She has held on to trying to be 'famous' for so long that she is making a complete show of herself now, its not going to happen and someone close to her really needs to help her see this. Shes pushing on in age now and how she goes on is like a 16 year old wannabe instagrammer. I think she forgets that everyone who does know of her knows what she has done, the agency, robbing hair and makeup artists and constantly asking for collabs when companys honestly just dont want to be associated with her. Its time for her to just settle down get a nice little job and live a happy peaceful life and face reality that she will never be a someone. The longer she tries to be known the more its going to come back and bite her and keep resurfacing all the horrible and embarrassing things she has done, she should just do herself a favour now and just slowly back down. I really cant see anyone her age being happy living in her mams box room and going to dinners/holidays just for the gram and not actually because its fun and makes her happy. I really do hope she comes to her senses very soon as this really cant go on any longer. I do have faith that she will realise this soon, she has to surely! Shannen if your reading this, Just give up on this fame thing, its really looking desperate these days and im sure people cringing looking at the whole thing play out genuinely want you you to realise this. You have escaped legal action by the looks of it so just leave all socials on the note your on now and you might still have hope to actually be liked in the real world. And stop with the love island thing, you really cant say you were a part of it given your situation on it. Please just take advice.

Reactions: 12
I feel really really sad and embarrassed for Shannen. It must have been such a big thing going on love island but then to get no air time due to no personality and only be shown for 3 seconds must be devastating and embarrassing. I feel embarrassed for her due to the fact noone knows who she is (if they do, its only bad reasons). She has held on to trying to be 'famous' for so long that she is making a complete show of herself now, its not going to happen and someone close to her really needs to help her see this. Shes pushing on in age now and how she goes on is like a 16 year old wannabe instagrammer. I think she forgets that everyone who does know of her knows what she has done, the agency, robbing hair and makeup artists and constantly asking for collabs when companys honestly just dont want to be associated with her. Its time for her to just settle down get a nice little job and live a happy peaceful life and face reality that she will never be a someone. The longer she tries to be known the more its going to come back and bite her and keep resurfacing all the horrible and embarrassing things she has done, she should just do herself a favour now and just slowly back down. I really cant see anyone her age being happy living in her mams box room and going to dinners/holidays just for the gram and not actually because its fun and makes her happy. I really do hope she comes to her senses very soon as this really cant go on any longer. I do have faith that she will realise this soon, she has to surely! Shannen if your reading this, Just give up on this fame thing, its really looking desperate these days and im sure people cringing looking at the whole thing play out genuinely want you you to realise this. You have escaped legal action by the looks of it so just leave all socials on the note your on now and you might still have hope to actually be liked in the real world. And stop with the love island thing, you really cant say you were a part of it given your situation on it. Please just take advice.
That’s great advice but Shannen won’t take any notice if it she’s read the same since her threads began. She’s far to lazy and stupid.
Thinks that doing a boomerang pout will earn her a living and desperately trying to pull a richer bloke then Prince Harry. She has an ulterior motive to hanging around deli licious, she knows all the kinahan gangs and the maloney young ones go there. She trying to pull one of them

Last edited:
  • Haha
That’s great advice but Shannen won’t take any notice if it she’s read the same since her threads began. She’s far to lazy and stupid.
Thinks that doing a boomerang pout will earn her a living and desperately trying to pull a richer bloke then Prince Harry. She has an ulterior motive to hanging around deli licious, she knows all the kinahan gangs and the maloney young ones go there. She trying to pull one of them
I'm still laughing at her using the hashtag 'datenight' when promoting the cafe. Can you imagine a man bringing you on a date to a cafe in Crumlin 😳 Shannen herself wouldn't even be impressed by that. As well as being a liar, manipulative, lazy and thick she can now add hypocrite to that list.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still laughing at her using the hashtag 'datenight' when promoting the cafe. Can you imagine a man bringing you on a date to a cafe in Crumlin 😳 Shannen herself wouldn't even be impressed by that. As well as being a liar, manipulative, lazy and thick she can now add hypocrite to that list.
Even more confusing is the #irishblogger
Who is she talking about? 🤣🤣 couldn’t be herself the illiterate twit has never had a blog.
she probably added that in for the owners of the deli to see

• Haha
She's removed all photos of Luke from her grid again.... HOW is she nearly 30?? 😂😂😂
She has unfollowed his business page and his page no longer followers her back. Jesus sorry but that's teenager carry on. How long will it be that shannan puts up a picture of luke saying love of my life. To show everyone there back together.

Did that podcast come out yet?
Nope they had the podcast post tonight! 👀
There hanging around with conor ryan to much and taking his tips of putting their page on private so they get more followers. But i wouldn't follow their page for that reason!

• Haha
Must be odd to 'live' with someone (on weekends) who you have blocked on social media.... 🤭

• Haha
Late to the party but I can see all his photos still. Maybe he took too long to approve a transaction on his card on his banking app and Skitzo Shan went mental.
Yes, they are back now, but wernt there when I put up that comment. Hi Shan!!! 👋

• Haha
They are both back following each other now.
how sad! Waiting for her to post either date night. Or my bae.
Shannan will never not be with luke she knows if she ever left him, she would have nothing. Who else is gonna pay her lifestyle.

I still can't wrap my head around how childish she is they unfollow/ follow each other alteast once a week!

Reactions: 4
Happy only day of the year that Shan likes being Irish. After all our girl should have been Latina with the spirit animal of Freddy Mercury a man not an animal but you know that’s hot! Hehehehe ICONIC ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.