Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ahsurelookit

Chatty Member
Vera the Victim is off again

“If the outcome was to upset me, you’ve succeeded”

The outcome is for you to TELL THE TRUTH you horrible, vile, disgusting creature

Reactions: 30

Nofilterdee

Ive seen it all now..... stupid bitch tagging Westlife, hoping for attention tomorrow night!!!!! She really has the biggest self inflated ego ever!!!! Shannen, your not a celebrity, your known for having cancer (that was always curable!) moaning every day of your life, draging up a spoilt, entitled BRAT, falsely taking €200k from donations for treatment, which you got for free, spending the gfm on luxuries including Westlife tickets !!!! and bulling a terminally ill cancer patient...... hardly anything to be proud of🙄 maybe a few of us should let Westlife hear a few TRUTHS about you👍

Interesting this posted the day after Brenda has sent a wish out for Chris Martin to say hello?? Feels like a brag to me and that pisses me off no end. Forgot about going to West life? The whole of Cork is talking about it.
My kids and I are watching my partner fade to this horrible disease and he doesn't moan half as much as she does. She really needs to move on with the rest of her life which she is so lucky to have ahead of her.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d be wary of Liz’s intentions. She’s out for her own gain and will exploit others for a bit of inside gossip or to feel like she’s in the know. She always has to feel she is a cut above everyone else. She’s also a raging cringebag who nobody takes seriously!

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her brand will flop like Rachel Gorry’s brand flopped, like Julie’s candles flopped. People watch these goons because they are addicted to watching car crash accounts but they won’t dig into their pockets & pay out for them.

Reactions: 28

Missymeister

I’ve mouth ulcers too…… but that’s from treatment and I can’t bring myself to watch her whingefest. She clearly wallows in self pity and being sick. And it’s made her a lot of money so she is trying to garner the pity posts.
She has no other content.
Thanks to anyone who asked after me. I had treatment Friday and wiped out. Covid negative so made the decision to get treatment. 1 year this week since my terminal diagnosis 😒.
I’m fucking fed up girls. Being brutally honest. It’s a lot. I am struggling right now. B xx💕💕

• Heart

Angiedunnit

This really annoys me that WAI is closing down. Saw on another thread it’s due to the one that runs it doesn’t have time. Why commit to something if you can’t follow through? 😤
I mean, no-one is obliged to continue to provide a free service especially if it's costing them to do so? Some people's entitlement, honestly (and no I'm not WAI before some genius starts 🙄)

Oll36

Thread suggestion

"Smug as a bug with her new brand Snug thinking she swept the GFM scamming under the rug.

:)

Reactions: 27

square_spoon

VIP Member
That’s exactly it - there’s no witch-hunt or trolling, just a genuine question about what was done with the money that strangers donated to her in good faith with the intention of supporting her through cancer treatment.

‘Be Kind’ is all well and good but it absolves people of ever having to take responsibility for their actions and how they hurt other people. You can’t have an issue with someone’s behaviour in case you’re branded a hateful troll by someone crying crocodile tears into a camera for the idiotic sheep in the audience.

Shannen love, we’re delighted you’re well, and hope it stays that way and that you have a good life with your family. Now explain where the money is!

Missymeister

Well I went public so her legal team can come and get me.
I’m in hospital so they will have to wear masks………cmon Shannen and your fucking bullshit. And from my heart Liz is NOT Teaspill. Fact girls. Fact 💕💕

• Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
Shannen has really backed herself into a corner here with her arrogance. She really genuinely does believe if she comes on looking all vulnerable and in her mind, cute then she can say what she wants. At this point, she cannot address the GFM as it is clear she has invested the bulk of it in her new brand so there is nothing to donate.

New brands depend more on goodwill from the public than what the product actually is, the Irish market is over saturated with Chinese that is being rebranded by random instahuns, what wil Shannen bring to this market that will be so different that people will rush to buy it despite knowing that the money raised for it was to pay for life saving treatment ( not just for Shannen but for the people she promised to pay it forward to!)

It does not sit right with me knowing that there may be someone in either of the hospital's who treated Shannen,or an individual who desperately needs funds to access treatment, who could've benefited from this GFM, as promised by Shannen.

It may be legally ok, but it is morally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Oll36

Hey Shannon,
Since you read here.
The mercy hospital are doing a fundraiser today for Cancer patients and their families, why don't you do the right thing now and give the GFM to help them out.

• Heart

madmary1980

Following Shannens page is like the hotel California…. You can check out any time but can never leave….

• Haha
  • Heart

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
God this one is insufferable! She talks just to talk. No sense. No fun. No personality just a shit hairdo and a fucking boring life. Bore off Shannen you scamming cunt

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Julie can articulate when needs be. Also how would she know about the PayPal unless she was reading here. Which is laughable

4526CDC7-3769-45FD-A3CA-AB37057CCA5D.jpeg

Here she is asking for prayers!!!!! She needs to remember a lot of her followers came from her appearance on the Late Late they would also be the same demographic that contributed to her GFM and although they may not all be mass goers they would have been raised in the catholic faith. Her comments are deeply disturbing that she can be so blasé about their views. I felt awful for that woman whose comments she showed you could tell from the way it was written that she was deeply offended and devoted to her religion. She can’t keep coming on trying to backtrack while sneering and laughing.

• Wow
Reactions: 25