Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the reason Teaspill doesn’t mention LLL by name is because everytime she does LLL reports her to Instagram and gets her blocked , so teaspill refers to her as the Tullamore QVC -nothing to do with LLL injunction . When LLL won her case she claimed she was being stalked etc it was nothing to do with the ‘business’ side of things . €180k ( if Shannen even has that much left) will not get her very far in the high court and at the end of the day any case would stir up questions about the GFM wether or not it’s the focus of the case. She’s being very Ill advised to take that on .

Reactions: 15
TBH I thought that post might be a load of bull but now that I see this, there might be some truth to it
I was the same as you.
And what I would hate is Shannon’s name in lights having ‘unleashed’ who that ‘troll’ is because again then we have Shannon the eternal victim.
I have not donated a penny to any GFM since, she’s ruined charity for me & my friends for sure. The question still remains Shannon. What have you spent this money on?! If she answered that honestly no matter HOW bad, all this would stop in some way. That would be a cheaper resolution Shannon ?!

Reactions: 12
at the end of the day any case would stir up questions about the GFM wether or not it’s the focus of the case. She’s being very Ill advised to take that on .
Maybe she’s using the same advisors who told her it was a good idea to go on the podcast and bring up everything that had died down 🤣.
Surely - any good management team would be telling her to keep her mouth shut. Head down. Let it pass.
Not telling her to bring it to the high court 😂. Jesus Christ Eoghan - do your job. This is what happens when you let someone with no knowledge do a job - it’s like he’s on TY work experience 😂.

Apart of me would love her to go to court. Because then it would come out that she did misuse the funds. That she did bully a dying woman. That she’s not an actual victim - but a hun trying to save face.

TBH I thought that post might be a load of bull but now that I see this, there might be some truth to it
but that’s for a defamation case though - she would have to show proof that it damaged her reputation. By doing that wouldn’t she have to bring in evidence of the slander etc and by doing that acknowledge the GoFundMe - which would then allow the other party to go in on the GoFundMe and she would have to show how the funds where spent.

Which would prove that it was misused … and null her defamation case 😂

Genuine question - I have no real interest in her. But what has she been defamed on? I thought Teaspill wouldn’t post things unless they had been verified

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I could be wrong but usually a company allows you to be sick at full pay for X amount of time. Sometimes companies will do more at their discretion. Then you go on to state (statutory sick pay) illness benefit. Depending on how much you were earning with work, this can be up to 208e a week plus 40e for having a dependent.

This is affected by how much savings (doubt Scammen would be declaring the 180k odd) and what your partner earns (I’d suspect Barry’s nixers are all under the table). So she’s probably getting about 1k a month from the state. There may be other bits she’s getting as well.

But in the meantime her company would keep her job open for her, ready for her to return.
If they aren't married then they aren't taxed as a couple nor does he have to disclose his income in her SW claim. Only plus to being married in these situations is that Barry's TFA could include hers but a single person with a dependent can claim rent allowance etc .

Reactions: 2
Lads I wonder will donaters to Shannon's GFM get a share in her new brand, since they funded it after all.
I don't understand as well, she came on the other day saying her team still hasn't signed her off as fit for work but yet she can go on the piss etc, If I was her HR manager I would be requesting that she visit the company doctor.
i find this amusing they cant work , but on instagram showing everyone their best life, probably getting state sick pay and i know laya pays their staff, so were paying them through our taxes , as well telling lies to get , go fund me money, whoever buys her tat, im actually embarrassed for u , Gorry couldn’t pull it off , i cant see this one doing it ,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What is it with these instafucks having to put their kids name on everything? Pure stupidity putting her name on her bag in my opinion. Then again the whole spiel is probably just for the ad and it won't be used🙄

Reactions: 10
What is it with these instafucks having to put their kids name on everything? Pure stupidity putting her name on her bag in my opinion. Then again the whole spiel is probably just for the ad and it won't be used🙄
you can get them bags anywhere, hopefully companies realising no association is best

So she wants to do a live or q&a next week. Either one I'll be asking about GFM, so if she reads this as we know she does she'll do neither. But I'll be ready if she does😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll do the q&a and not share answers or will share four or five coz that's all she'll get

you can get them bags anywhere, hopefully companies realising no association is best
It’s so dangerous to have your kid’s name on their bag! Any stranger up to no good automatically has an in to start up a conversation, pretending they know them….frightening

• Heart
It’s so dangerous to have your kid’s name on their bag! Any stranger up to no good automatically has an in to start up a conversation, pretending they know them….frightening
That’s what I was thinking too, but shannen has already put her at risk by sharing her and her name to her “friends” on her page.

Reactions: 6
No sign of her live or q&a today.....is someone afraid of a few direct questions about her GFM😱😱

Reactions: 4
Well I went public so her legal team can come and get me.
I’m in hospital so they will have to wear masks………cmon Shannen and your bleeping bullshit. And from my heart Liz is NOT Teaspill. Fact girls. Fact 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m in hospital so they will have to wear masks………cmon Shannen and your bleeping bullshit. And from my heart Liz is NOT Teaspill. Fact girls. Fact 💕💕
Hope you doing as well as can be😘

Reactions: 3
Sending ❤ hope you are back home soon xxx

Tea spill is definitely not Liz , I think it’s someone from Kildare /Dublin region

I’m so sorry to hear you’re in hospital. I don’t think they would come after you as they haven’t a leg to stand on

Reactions: 6
Christ her page must be a wind up. Going on about library cards. It would put you to sleep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.