Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

Girls I’ve COVID for the 2nd time 😒. Feeling very low and very drained. Meant to have treatment Friday but if my bloods don’t improve it’s a no no. Pissed off 💕💕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I swear to god, if she had the best, cheapest, most brilliant product ever, which it wont be..... i would NEVER, EVER, IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT, buy it😂 I would literally rather die, than hand this theiving, lying, bullying, manipulating horrible human, one cent of money i earned! Lets face it, its gonna be some cheap white labelled crap shes selling, not one item of clothing she wears would i be caught dead in, she has zero style😆 i hope whatever it is, is an absolute flop like Gorrys, they dont deserve success, they dont work hard, all they want is to manipulate honest people, for financial gain....so the name is S_ _ _by Shannon Joyce, my guess is "Shit" by Shannon Joyce, and thats exactly what it will be😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Missymeister

I was out on a girlie family night last night and I told them the whole story. 1 of them is on here and knew it was me. The advice from all of them is to do what I feel is the right thing. As I’ve said before here and I’ll say it again. As long as I’m healthy and healthy in mind and body I will not let this go. My oncology nurse says the same to me. But I have made a pledge.that I will not look at her stories or posts anymore snd I agree it’s in my bret interest. 💕💕

Oh and add Nick Kyrgois to my fucit list 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Kayleen

I rarely post, I’m more of a lurker but I am actually shocked about how dense Shannen is!
Surely it is widely accepted that if you are asked to light a candle it is seen as a religious symbol; a prayer to wish someone well??

I am not religious but anytime I have been asked to light a candle I go to a local church to do so, I wouldn’t think to light some scented candle at home??

AND then to share that persons post, she is truly clueless and really cannot read the room! This has me proper annoyed!
@Missymeister wishing you a speedy recovery from COVID, I have it for the second time too and it’s an awful dose. I hope it doesn’t delay your treatment for too long.
As a cancer survivor I find NOTHING relatable, compassionate, understanding, caring, mindful or warm about Shannen 😡

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Anyone who pays money anywhere irrespective of where has a right to know where that money is gone. I ask my school for a breakdown of where my contribution goes, can’t give me one I won’t pay it. Same with anything.

And has been said already, if your happy to give your money and not ask where it’s gone good for you but that doesn’t make your right but the person who wants to know wrong

It also goes to show the lack of integrity within the general population and also within media circles. No one wants to dirty their own bib

Graywalls

VIP Member
All of these scummy instahuns defending Shannen probably were disgusted at Amber Heard when she repeatedly said that the pledged the money to charity and then never donated it!
Shannen pledged the remainder of her GFM to the 2 wards who treated her so well and then to change someone life, she has not provided any proof that this has happened.
Shannen would 100% have made a big deal of donating to the wards and would've lapped up the photo ops with Seamus and Larry,
She has affected many more cancer patients with her greed and I do not understand how these disgusting instahuns can defend her and say she should spend the money as she wishes. At every point of her GFM campaign, it was stated that any money not used for essential living expenses or medical treatment would be donated back to help other people with a cancer diagnosis, this was a big reason why people vontinued to donate, they TRUSTED Shannen to do the right thing with the money.
Shannen has deprived other cancer patients of the help she pledged, she is truly the lowest of the low

• Heart

Missymeister

Missy I was only thinking of you today when I was reading teaspill's stories and posts. I was thinking how on earth is poor Missy coping with all this and in treatment too. It actually makes me feel sick and I normally try to ignore these so called influencers. The stress this must have caused you but you are so right, focus on your treatment and the positive support you have here. Are you getting to Coldplay I'm delighted to hear this! 🥰 Would you not be so ashamed if you were Shannen? I'd 100% be putting up receipts, donations, explaining where the funds went and pinning those posts, putting them up on every social media outlet if even one person doubted me. Just goes to show how little she gives a sh1t.
Awww @Sunflower16 thanks so much for thinking of me. Your so good.
Yep……I’m off to Coldplay with a beautiful lady from here. I am truly blown away!!
Next on my bucket list is a night with David Beckham………not sure my partner would be happy but it maybe should be put on a different list……My fuckit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Girls I’m a bit Loola from treatment today……big shot of steroids 😜. But to lighten the mood from her nibs……who would be on your Fuckit list??!!!!
Me.

David Becham……Dermot Kennedy & Bradley Cooper 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Sure she was praising the voduz clips to High heaven one day they are the only thing that tames and flattens her hair then comes on a few days later talking while doing her hair and it’s plain old common Bobby grips she’s using to do the same thing. She’s so disingenuous and false just a con artist through and through

brandambassador

VIP Member
She thought she was being smart and funny with that comment about buying the plants and I honestly feel like it’s a kick in the teeth to those who donated. The MS society of Ireland often invite me and hubby for a night event when they are doing things and a lot of the time they pay for a lot and offer free stays to help your relationship or family, particularly when I had the colostomy bag fitted with a new baby. But I have always said no thanks because at that time I didn’t need that however at least it’s a genuine service if I ever did. And that’s from the goodness of people donating. She has ruined that ; I haven’t donated a penny since her and I live with a condition myself I should be chief fundraiser. She’s tainted it all

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
What experiences does she have exactly.
She hasn't had any surgeries, she's been a pampered queen before, during and after chemo.
She's never had to run a household while being sick after treatment.
She's never had the financial worries of a mortgage needing paying while out sick from work. She's actually still out of work, which is no real inspiration to anyone hoping to go back to work after cancer treatment.
All she's ever done is take take take, and order clothes online.
Am intrigued by her perception that she is an inspiration or a help to anybody.

• Heart

uncleted

VIP Member
It's on the teaspill Post x
How are these people all missing the point??? Yes no one cares typically, but they do when the beneficiary:
a) said they’d donate it
b) it was pointed out that they didn’t need the funds in the first place as their treatment was paid for, the intended purpose was completely falsified
c) they let it go 165K over budget without switching it off
d) they tried to deflect the situation by throwing a terminally ill woman under the bus, trolling her, and then have the audacity to bring it up again in an effort to redeem their shitty behavior.

these influencers have no idea what they’re sticking up for, they have one side of the story (and it’s lies) they have to be morally inept or absolutely moronic to defend her.

i also think some of them have an obvious agenda against teaspill and tattle so are latching onto that. Julie for one mentioned teaspill and tattle as her motive for sticking up for Shannen, she didn’t state it outright but it was more than obvious. Notice how the ones with lower IQs are the only ones “advocating”. They’re letting Shannen manipulate them, they’re turning the narrative into “people want receipts for how their GFM is spent” and that’s not it at all! They’re only making themselves look more questionable as influencers by sticking up for her

• Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I think this is what they are referring to. No response from TS to it so who knows!
So why can’t Shannen provide this “breakdown” on her own page - this would literally put an end to the whole discussion 🙄
Like I said, if she had donated substantial amounts there would have been press photos and big cheques. She’s a liar

Apple123477777

That Orlagh one's page is private now. Gas how obvious it is they all read here. Shannen getting upset on stories that people are calling out about actual real things with valid reason. Want it all to stop? Here's how: Give detailed breakdown of how the donations were used and this all goes away. But she won't, because she can't. It's glaringly clear.

ChipChip

I've been trying to follow who said what to whom, (thanks for the synopsis above) and will admit i didn't know much (anything if I'm honest) about the girl prior to this. I follow her on Instagram mainly just to see what she's saying, or not, about the GFM :rolleyes: if I'm being truthful.
But good god she doesn't seem to have much going on day to day (by that i suppose i mean content) to justify the following she has.
Talking about doing her laundry, playdates, walking the dog, gardening (i mean i do all of that myself so why am i watching somebody else talk about it).... honestly it's just all a bit well boring if I'm honest.

Missymeister

I didn’t realise until now that she unblocked me so she could post her voice replies………now she has blocked me again.
I’m genuinely not able fit this shit. I did nothing wrong. My anxiety and pain is off the charts today. I’m going to have to take care of my mental and physical health and step back from this. I’m in bits tonight. B 💕💕

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m fairly certain I’ll be lynched for this but I do think it’s important to stick to the facts because that just gives her more reason for rebuttal but in fairness Missy she didn’t slander your name! She referred to your beef alight but to many not in the know it was just a story that made no sense. She didn’t name you! Not even your tattle name. Not trying to cause upset here or anything but it’s important to be accurate because all it does is give Shannen more ammo to be a victim and say people are lying about her. I don’t think anyone knew your name until you posted it! I know I’ll be hopped on for this but I’m honestly not trying to stir anything, just think it’s important to be factual. Tbh it’s mad that I’m even afraid to type that 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 22