Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has really made me laugh 😂 he really did get triggered. Although bless him, he must have some dysmorphia if he doesn’t see how strange he looks. The hair “transplant” looks like someone has put a wired sponge on his head. Hopefully he will get some therapy. Not sure managing Julie or Shannen will help him at all.

Unrelated, I looked up shannens GFM there and you can’t donate anymore, meaning you can’t see updates. I read an update on the page about 6 weeks ago which makes me think she only recently closed it down. If that’s the case, it is shocking that she just left it open all this time until now.
There was an update there alright but don't think u could still donate. The page disappeared after the articles on rsvp, 96fm etc. So nobody could read what she said she'd do with the gfm money going forward. Hoping everyone forgets obviously.
Just to add the voduz gfm still open though🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, she's trying far too hard to show us how happy she is watching the sunrise this morning-all so fake 🤣🤣
And she's so grateful for everything even her Instagram family which is dwindling by the day yet she failed to mention how grateful she was for the €200000 she scammed from strangers.

Reactions: 9
He’s loving the fact he’s getting “trolls” and can play the poor me card
There was other comments made about his appearance and they were just deleted! Also Sarah burke must have messaged him about her as she’s always the butt of Norrie Pitbulls TikToks

Her brand will flop like Rachel Gorry’s brand flopped, like Julie’s candles flopped. People watch these goons because they are addicted to watching car crash accounts but they won’t dig into their pockets & pay out for them.

Reactions: 28
Snug.
Surprised she didn't call it Poppies.
Anyone up for a dare and insert Snug into her comments?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Snug.
Surprised she didn't call it Poppies.
Anyone up for a dare and insert Snug into her comments?!!!!
We should all comment on things, saying how shug she looks etc, random comments under lots of posts and drive her mad 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a waste of money. Imagine using the money people raised to help you with your living expenses to launch another ill fated Instagram brand. Love them or loathe them- at least Terri, Louise, etc all came from a background in the influencer industry and have had success in this area. Louise has a masters in marketing and didn’t give up a full time job until she’d had enough success to warrant it. I have an image of Shannen importing a load of cheap tracksuits, with no consultation from a business manager and being left with a load of tat. I don’t envisage her doing a cost analysis with an accountant. God forbid if she ever became unwell- she has alienated all the guns that shared that GFM- she will never see money like it again. Certainly not out of the goodness of peoples hearts.

Reactions: 10
Not sure if this was posted already but plenty speculation of leisure wear for her business venture... It looks like she is bringing out comfort wear alright
I let out an audible laugh at that… snug by sj 😂🫠…. She’s no Susanne Jackson 😂😂

Her brand will flop like Rachel Gorry’s brand flopped, like Julie’s candles flopped. People watch these goons because they are addicted to watching car crash accounts but they won’t dig into their pockets & pay out for them.
Completely true, even Stacey Solomons penneys range did bad this time. Worst time to bring out anything when people are struggling financially. We all don’t have go fund me’s to throw away at shite that we don’t need!
And a lot of followers like you say are only following for the drama and car crash. No doubt people will be watching to see it flop. If I was her I’d cancel that order, take the money, donate a lot of it and go get a proper 9-5 and raise her daughter out of the public eye - because she has destroyed her credibility and keeps digging the hole bigger and bigger by the day. No way she can repair all the damage or have everyone forget what’s gone on so publicly. No trolls have destroyed anything - Shannen needs to publicly rant and rave and makes it worse. She’s her own worst enemy at this stage because she just can’t help telling lies that grow legs and rant and rave thinking it’d work for her but it doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Good god more like scammy the horizontal leisure wear! Ffs. Also I can’t get over that fella calling out Norriepitbull on tik tok. I was nosing. She just put up all their messages there. Scrap! 😂😂 also why pick hers? I’d say me jools was onto him

Reactions: 3
Good god more like scammy the horizontal leisure wear! Ffs. Also I can’t get over that fella calling out Norriepitbull on tik tok. I was nosing. She just put up all their messages there. Scrap! 😂😂 also why pick hers? I’d say me jools was onto him
I feel I'm missing out in all the ska not haveing a tik tok account

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a waste of money. Imagine using the money people raised to help you with your living expenses to launch another ill fated Instagram brand. Love them or loathe them- at least Terri, Louise, etc all came from a background in the influencer industry and have had success in this area. Louise has a masters in marketing and didn’t give up a full time job until she’d had enough success to warrant it. I have an image of Shannen importing a load of cheap tracksuits, with no consultation from a business manager and being left with a load of tat. I don’t envisage her doing a cost analysis with an accountant. God forbid if she ever became unwell- she has alienated all the guns that shared that GFM- she will never see money like it again. Certainly not out of the goodness of peoples hearts.
Wasting hard earned money on some crap that could and should be used to help improve the lives of and help people and their families with cancer. In other words, used for what it was donated for in the first place. It’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No one gives a tit about stretch marks, they were “normalised” years ago…a bit too late to the party on that one 🥱

After her skitting and making an universal (not holy) show if that follower showing her messages publicly she’s now trying to engage the masses(pardon the pun)…… up early for the sunrise so grateful and thankful, Stretch marks so normal and part of her.
shes trying to turn her page around as fast as possible to be more sympathetic, friendly approachable a pillar of society an inspiration to all with cancer🤮. Let her get one more call-out about the GFM and we will see the snug I mean smug face drop

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.