Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boobs? I thought I was imagining things yesterday, in a bikini top and enduring the camera shot included her boobs, just angle up a bit?! Wtf. No anxiety or PTSD about getting the girls out.
Put me off ever buying a bikini in Tesco, everything is so ill fitting on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I stopped following her so just go by what's said here 🤣🤣 it's far more entertaining than watching this wet blanket oh them reels the day I the life she's still at it nobody gives a duck u absolute dose of piles

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mortified for her sur your wan is probably following her course she knows all about her oh shes old shes not on insta.
Wonder is it the white witch that used to be in cobh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yet another box up asking a question and saying she'll share the answers. Yeah course ya will Shannen🙄 and yep I agree course your wan knew about her

Reactions: 6
The stupidity beggars belief. If these people were genuinely psychic, they’d be rich. Telling people stuff they already know about themselves isn’t psychic. With all the spare time Scammen has on her hands, she could go to YouTube and watch how these psychic readings are done.

Reactions: 5
That psychic is from cobh. I went to her years ago she's shite. She has a fb page in another name, don't think she has instagram

Reactions: 5
The best friend mustn’t have been able to find a wedding dress in all of America and Shaz is sorting her out with a second hand one cause she’s tagging a shop all day 🙄🙄🙄 The fund would easily pay for a new not soiled dress.

Reactions: 2
It’s honestly a waste of money with this one going to see a charlatan. I mean a “phycic” 🙄😭 not very hard to google this ones name and all the info is out there as she is a “public figure” 🙄 more along her line to donate the fee for the “phycic” or to to spend it more wisely on therapy.. just my two cents as I particularly despise these charlatan cunts masquerading as psychic mediums taking money off vulnerable people.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.