Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mel33

And why is is ok to slate a GFM but then ask for donations through PayPal?
Where did you see anyone ASK for donations through PayPal? Wanting to gift money to a person to go and fulfil their bucket list, is completely different to donating money in good faith for medical treatment which it then wasn't used for. Its really not rocket science 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Addd

VIP Member
I said this a couple of threads back before everything really escalated that she really needs to address the GFM. It was mentioned at some point by Shannen to teaspill that she no longer had the money. She needs to tell everyone where it is gone and just deal with the fall out from that. The reason all of this has escalated is because she refuses to address it. You can’t ask for the support of hundreds of people (maybe thousands) when it is convenient and then shut down any conversation when it is inconvenient, which is basically what she has done

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Don't worry this product launch will go as well as Rachel Gorrys did lol. There is no market for Instagrammer tat anymore, that ship sailed..

• Heart
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why would she be going to schools doing talks on early detection? I heard her on that podcast and she was very mocking towards a follower who asked would she do a demo on how to check for lumps. Basically insinuated they were pervy for asking. She’s too immature to give talks to anyone about anything

• Heart
  • Wow

Gym+coffee

She will be her own downfall - she can’t come on her stories without being offensive or bratty. Can’t admit when she’s wrong. She should just hang up the Instagram boots. She’s way way too unlikeable and inauthentic for it.

• Heart

Oll36

I only recently discovered Shannon and it's funny because I've brought her up in work as we are all in healthcare and lots of the younger ones follow everyone and yet nobody at work has heard of her. She's not as popular as she thinks.

I also think she is a downright nasty person. She thinks she is invincible, not in the way that she has beaten cancer but in a "nobody can say anything constructive to me" way. I don't think there was any need for her to share that person's message about religion. It's like she's leaving a subtle threat to the rest of us... if you say anything constructive to me then I will out you on my stories.
And yes Shannon if you're reading this.... what have you done with the money? This isn't forgotten and it won't be until you come clean.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
In theory I agree with Orlagh but I do think this situation is unique. It went €160k OVER the original target for one, she said she’d donate the remainder after 12 months and she’s never updated the page letting people know how the money was used like millions of Go Fund Me pages do.
She’s behaved appallingly since but that’s kind of the crux of it for me. If she was just honest she wouldn’t be here and she wouldn’t even have a thread on Tattle. Greed is an awful thing.

• Heart

Blocked

She has lost approx 350 followers in the last week. Let’s hope more and more people see how much of a conwoman she really is.
I’m expecting some desperate attempt to stem the slide in the next few days, maybe a competition, a new cold sore or more crying over anxiety and trolls

Attachments

Brenda a liar has no memory she’s constantly changing her story.
We all know your story it’s never changed.
She’s going to manipulate her audience to get the result she wants that’s what a narcissist does.
She will never mention the GFM she will never mention that she is the Troll behind Exposing T Spill. I would fill a whole page if I was to document her lies.
As for her broad statement about dms of support ok let’s break that down like grown ups she has 115,000 followers, in order for her to be supported by 10% she needs to have received 11,500 dms . In the words of Julie nah . A cancer grid post barely got her 1%.

Here is what I hope for Shannen firstly good health I’m the perfect example of what happens when a transplant goes wrong my cure is worse than the disease.
I hope she matures and appreciates what a gift she has been given and I don’t mean the GFM I mean life and motherhood.
I hope she sticks to her word and never brings this up again it’s actually just constant bullying.

You’ve got your story out Brenda we have listened supported and reacted. It’s now time for you to relax to put Shannen from your mind.

Don’t worry she’s not been let off the hook she will mess up again and again. She really needs to learn from the fairytale of the Little boy who cried wolf.

Please God I never meet her in clinic

• Heart
Reactions: 21

dontcome@me

VIP Member
They’re all uneducated and common and come across as rough out. The mother and stepmother commenting and liking comments are as bad. They should be ashamed of their lives of what Shannen has done and the carry on of her. I’m from close to Youghal originally and don’t know them or wouldn’t associate with the likes of them but this is definitely giving them a name and not a positive one. Don’t know how any of them walk around without hanging their heads in absolute shame

• Heart

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
When I see people (on here or wherever) saying “I donated and I don’t care where the money went!”, they are completely missing the point.

Exactly like the person before who wants to know where their money goes when they give it to the school, i couldn’t give a monkeys where that money goes in a school but i completely understand why people have the right to know given they are donating. Same with democracy - I don’t need to be counting the polling votes to believe the outcome of an election but I completely understand that/why some people might care enough to go and find out exactly what the numbers were.

It’s the height of showing you have absolutely zero empathy by thinking your view is the view that everyone should have. Particularly when it’s something as sensitive as donating money somewhere.

Nijinsky_92

Chatty Member
I didn't donate to her but began following her when the gofundme was being shared etc
If I did donate and she promised once the year was up she'd give an update, and she updated us all with ah lads I did spend it on a holiday, car, house whatever and was genuine about it, I'd respect her more than the way she's hiding and being so cocky about the whole thing.

Once you've lost that respect of so many people I dont think you can ever get it back especially if your avoiding what people need from you in order to move on.

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
@Frilly Milly thsts an exceptionally well made point. She really hasn’t had to face the usual day to day hardships as her family really stepped up and she had that amazing cushion of her gfm. Her job appears to be held indefinitely for her too.

We’ve been on her journey as have many posters here. Without all that money too. I know money won’t cure you but the worry that having none will drain and suck the life from you. I remember scraping together the money for parking meter one day and having no clue where the rest of money would come from. We had some absolutely amazing people who stepped in to help us financially and we’ve raised thousands ever since in my sons memory. That’s what do many do that I see. But not this one.

• Heart

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
She tells that many lies, she wouldn’t know what the truth was if she fell over it. She definitely did ask for prayers and candles a few weeks back when the mysterious lump was there and she saw the registrar/sho. She’s making too much of a big deal over it. First time I’ve heard of lighting a candle for someone for the universe to send positive thoughts. You’re in Ireland Shan, lighting a candle means a prayer for someone. Always was and probably always will be. Get over it.

Graywalls

VIP Member
Nobody wants to see her upset, if she has a record of donating the money like she pledged to, all she has to do is show it and put an end to the conversation.

She needs to show that she hasn't deprived 2 cancer wards and people diagnosed with cancer much needed funds in order to launch a white label brand and everyone will go on their way and let her sink into obscurity.
No doubt she’s being “advised” by that wannabe Eoghan…another fool, and quite possibly the reason she’s so deep in this mess now
I think so, and I also think her agency dropped her because she would not explain where the money went

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Jesus shannen I’m absolutely scarlet for you. There is nothing else to be said. How you have a friend left is mind boggling. Step away from insta and donate the money to someone who needs it
And deserves it

• Heart

Angiedunnit

Liz is accused of it regularly but I don't believe she's behind the page. For one she has no problem calling people out under her own name 😂

Philgate

She’s trying to change the narrative again.
She’s saying ‘if the aim was to upset me and rattle me, it’s worked’
That was never the aim and people have said over and over the aim is to get transparent honest answers.
She’s now trying to get others to half listen and then say ‘they’re trying to upset and rattle her…’and run with a half baked story on her behalf .
It’s like how she tried to spin that missy bullied her and that she was told soemone hoped her chemo didn’t work.
Again not true.
The more she speaks the more she reminds me of amber heard who also needs to learn to stop talking, stop Lying and stop digging a hole.
How she ever expects to extricate more money from people with a cloud of possible misappropriation of funds hanging I’ll never know. I know what she did wasn’t illegal or technically against the rules but a lot of people feel it was immoral and dishonest- it wont work for her.
She either needs to be honest, spill the beans and try to salvage her insta career or go off into the sunset with the money and forget about a career that depends on the good will of people. I feel however it’s too late for option a- she’s done too much damage to herself.
How she hasn’t taken professional advice be it legal or public relations, I’ll never know

• Heart
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How does she manage to put her foot in her mouth almost every time she opens it? She has so little self awareness she can’t see past trying to be funny and failing massively

• Heart

butterflybilly

VIP Member
did she not say earlier before gfm that she needed treatment abroad, isnt that why the gfm was started, most cancer treatment is free, she got wig free from Pelo , shes on sick leave from work and i do know laya pays u , so why did she need a gfm
Also she said that Barry would need to give up his job to care for her and Roisin, so he would have no income...... BUT that also never happened, he never stopped working, even during the pandemic, he was getting the PUP payment and doing nixers.....LIES LIES LIES

• Wow