Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel she put up really shows that she has absolutely no worthy content. I think that’s why we get the rundown. Being sick is the only content that she has as weird as that is

Reactions: 11
She’s almost ecstatic that she’s sick. She thrives when she’s sick and loves the attention. Dirty infection from dirty fingers touching her mouth that’s all that is wrong while eating cheap jellies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s almost ecstatic that she’s sick. She thrives when she’s sick and loves the attention. Dirty infection from dirty fingers touching her mouth that’s all that is wrong while eating cheap jellies.
I was just going to say the same. She nearly looks happy about it. Whoever mentioned Munchhausens however many threads ago could be onto something I reckon

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A reel of her putting her clothes on and eating a breakfast roll and melon??!
… she’s so vain … and just doesn’t get social media at all does she 🙈😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just going to say the same. She nearly looks happy about it. Whoever mentioned Munchhausens however many threads ago could be onto something I reckon
I mentioned Munchausens. Being sick is the only content she has. She’s gleeful about going to clinic on Monday. So bloody weird

Reactions: 14
Christ would she give it a rest coming on moaning about basically a cold sore.. honestly never come across anyone more self centred in my life

Reactions: 7
Loves the fact she's sick bearing in mind people out there genuinely sick but hey a cold sore right now is what matters I'd say leave her off she might be a bit tipsy with her other half at the till in tescos with a nice bottle of prosecco earlier

Another pic of the sunrise and the dog🙄. Since when has she had wellness and lifestyle in her bio? If that's what she's aiming for she's failing miserably

• Haha
Hey Shannon,
Since you read here.
The mercy hospital are doing a fundraiser today for Cancer patients and their families, why don't you do the right thing now and give the GFM to help them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey Shannon,
Since you read here.
The mercy hospital are doing a fundraiser today for Cancer patients and their families, why don't you do the right thing now and give the GFM to help them out.
Ideal opportunity to donate some funds I persume Seamus would be at it

The mattresses she’s pushing must be shite as she can’t get a nights sleep ever 😂😂😂😂😂
Maybe a shower and a clean set of clothes might fight off the dirty infections Shazza

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who needs a daily update on someone’s lip infection? It’s utterly bizarre behaviour. Explaining its not as swollen or sore or whatever, like honestly who gives a flying duck? I wouldn’t even tell my family boring stuff like that. She’s tapped. And also obsessed with medicalising everything.

Reactions: 16
Made out earlier she was going to spend a day at beach with the young wan. Forgot to mention the pals funny enough. God forbid she'd spend time on her own with the child. And she's looking fierce anxious there with the bikini on. Wish I had her type of anxiety instead of mine🙄

Jesus no content is better than the drivel about a cold sore!! Updates on it seriously…how about a GFM update??!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.