Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve mouth ulcers too…… but that’s from treatment and I can’t bring myself to watch her whingefest. She clearly wallows in self pity and being sick. And it’s made her a lot of money so she is trying to garner the pity posts.
She has no other content.
Thanks to anyone who asked after me. I had treatment Friday and wiped out. Covid negative so made the decision to get treatment. 1 year this week since my terminal diagnosis 😒.
I’m bleeping fed up girls. Being brutally honest. It’s a lot. I am struggling right now. B xx💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve mouth ulcers too…… but that’s from treatment and I can’t bring myself to watch her whingefest. She clearly wallows in self pity and being sick. And it’s made her a lot of money so she is trying to garner the pity posts.
Thanks to anyone who asked after me. I had treatment Friday and wiped out. Covid negative so made the decision to get treatment. 1 year this week since my terminal diagnosis 😒.
I’m bleeping fed up girls. Being brutally honest. It’s a lot. I am struggling right now. B xx💕💕
Ah no, poor thing. Mind yourself and take it easy xx

Look after yourself❤

Don't waste your precious time watching that wktch. Take care of yourself 💖❤

Wtf is that reel? She's same as Joolie doesn't put fake tan on the boobs but has them hanging out. And she had a SNUG with the young wan😂

Reactions: 4
Is scammen and Barry sleeping in separate rooms, like surely to god he can't be lying beside her during her love island updates or sunrise updates or lying in all the crumbs and wrappers in the bed 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is scammen and Barry sleeping in separate rooms, like surely to god he can't be lying beside her during her love island updates or sunrise updates or lying in all the crumbs and wrappers in the bed 🤮
Been wondering this for a while now. There’s never a sign of anyone near her at night.

Reactions: 7
Lads, she’s breaking rules left, right and centre when it comes to advertising stuff here. Instagram themselves say any ads have to have #ad at the top of the caption, not buried deep. In Ireland you’re not longer allowed use tags like #sp to try and hide the fact that you’re advertising to your followers. She does #ba all the time.

Yet, a post from 6 days ago is clearly an ad as she’s offering up a promo code and she’s not mentioned it once (she hardly paid for those products herself). In todays reel she does a bit about spf, another ad. Basically most of her content these days is ads and she’s trying to hide it (because what it’s showing six she’s lot actually that interested in her followers, she wants to make money from them).

You can report her on the ASAI. Might be worth doing it.

Reactions: 9
Her lies are incredible….the other day she said she was off to SuperValu todo a big shop as they had no food in the fridge and (probably cause she read on here people asking that SV don’t use her anymore ) .Fast forward to picnic packed for beach and everything included is Tesco own brand😝😝😝😝😝😝 Whoops 😉😉😉😉😉

Reactions: 11
Her lies are incredible….the other day she said she was off to SuperValu todo a big shop as they had no food in the fridge and (probably cause she read on here people asking that SV don’t use her anymore ) .Fast forward to picnic packed for beach and everything included is Tesco own brand😝😝😝😝😝😝 Whoops 😉😉😉😉😉
Didn't someone here see her or Barry in Tesco with a full trolley earlier this week?

Reactions: 3
Been wondering this for a while now. There’s never a sign of anyone near her at night.
I’d say they are because he gets up with their daughter in the morning and goes to work etc and god forbid the queen is disturbed from her sleep so she stays on her own

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.