Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet lamb of Jesus, her content is dire but today was another level. Time to get back to work Shannen and put the phone away, no-one wants to hear a second by second description of how thick you are . We know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Biggest load of dribble about where she parked, where she walked to, where she got lost....who cares???? That's how bad her content has got !!

Reactions: 9
By her standards anyone could be an influencer and I use the word lightly in her case, dreary content day in day out,

Reactions: 8
Ok guys my health is not good. My pain is very bad. As you all know the kindest girl on here is bringing me to Coldplay live in Glasgow in 2 weeks. . . I will never be able to thank her enough. Claire you know who you are 💕💕 And we are going to rock Hampden Park!! It is the first tick on my bucket list.

So……favour get in touch to even get Chris Martin to even say Hi to me!! I’ll die a very happy girl. It’s 24th August in Glasgow!! All I want is a Hi Brenda!! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So you don't burn your little fingies🙄 does she actually think that's cute🙄🙄 although maybe her followers are that simple I don't know

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could someone tell shannon that her phone has google maps. 2 days in a row of hearing about trying to find somewhere...

Reactions: 6
Do we really want to know every detail of her bodily functions
Turn you off your lunch

Reactions: 4
Ive seen it all now..... stupid witch tagging Westlife, hoping for attention tomorrow night!!!!! She really has the biggest self inflated ego ever!!!! Shannen, your not a celebrity, your known for having cancer (that was always curable!) moaning every day of your life, draging up a spoilt, entitled BRAT, falsely taking €200k from donations for treatment, which you got for free, spending the gfm on luxuries including Westlife tickets !!!! and bulling a terminally ill cancer patient...... hardly anything to be proud of🙄 maybe a few of us should let Westlife hear a few TRUTHS about you👍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ive seen it all now..... stupid witch tagging Westlife, hoping for attention tomorrow night!!!!! She really has the biggest self inflated ego ever!!!! Shannen, your not a celebrity, your known for having cancer (that was always curable!) moaning every day of your life, draging up a spoilt, entitled BRAT, falsely taking €200k from donations for treatment, which you got for free, spending the gfm on luxuries including Westlife tickets !!!! and bulling a terminally ill cancer patient...... hardly anything to be proud of🙄 maybe a few of us should let Westlife hear a few TRUTHS about you👍

Interesting this posted the day after Brenda has sent a wish out for Chris Martin to say hello?? Feels like a brag to me and that pisses me off no end. Forgot about going to West life? The whole of Cork is talking about it.
My kids and I are watching my partner fade to this horrible disease and he doesn't moan half as much as she does. She really needs to move on with the rest of her life which she is so lucky to have ahead of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She really going all out on the Westlife thing trying to get noticed. Grow the duck up Shannen and cop the duck on. Youre not a celebrity you're a thief pure and simple and no amount of ignoring that fact is gonna change it

My kids and I are watching my partner fade to this horrible disease and he doesn't moan half as much as she does. She really needs to move on with the rest of her life which she is so lucky to have ahead of her.
Just wanted to leave u a ♥

• Heart
Interesting this posted the day after Brenda has sent a wish out for Chris Martin to say hello?? Feels like a brag to me and that pisses me off no end. Forgot about going to West life? The whole of Cork is talking about it.
Thinking of you and your family and all the other cancer sufferers who face their daily struggles with out begging for hand outs or freebies.
Wouldent you be ashamed of your life tagging them for a call out .
She should get over herself
Again thinking of you x

• Heart
Big ❤ to you and your family and others going through the same.
This daft c%nt needs to go back to work and delete Instagram- I know where I work if someone was off gallivanting like this one they would be deemed fit for work

Reactions: 8
On what grounds is she unfit to work ?
She is constantly on the go , is she 18mth or so in the clear now ?? How long are you ment to wait ?

Reactions: 12
Thanks everyone. Didn't mean for the pity party the blood was just boiling ! Lol
Oh lord we know you weren't fishing - and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we are genuinely thinking of you and sending hugs and best wishes - she infuriates us all with her I've a papercut but Dr Dick says I should come to Dublin because I no longer have a condition to get sympathy and money from the sheep so making this up 🤬🤯🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She knows exactly where it was, she is literally a 12 minute car journey from her home, on a road that she travelled numerous times....

Hope you OK 💗💗💗

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.