Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t have but I’ve just watched her stories. And I do feel bad for her……I’m too soft. But she only has herself to blame and that’s when I just appreciate the support on here for coming out with the story. They are crocodile tears. Yes her anxiety is through the roof but only because she has been outed. And I would imagine she has invested a huge chunk of the GFM into launching her brand and now it’s completely backfired. And she only has herself to blame. I was happily getting on with my life and then she dragged all the shut up and again slandered my name on the podcast and the RSVP etc sympathy bullshit. So fir me enough was enough. I went public and now I’m not just a nameless faceless person who tried to hold her accountable for the original question I asked and is the crux f this whole shitshow she has made of her own doing. I have zero regret. I’m only trying to do the right thing. So Shannen……I was rattled too……the night I got the threatening messages from the fake call out Teaspill page and over the past few days from the messages asking me to show receipts for the amazing PayPal donations to try and see my bucket list ticked.
I am proud that I, despite all I’m going through, had the integrity to keep this conversation going and I am proud of me. I’m dying from cancer. I don’t need this tit in my life. But I do feel sorry for you. But you could have simply prevented all of this by not blatantly lying about me and twisting the narrative to suit you. I might have cancer but my integrity and my honesty will always stay with me…… until I take my last breath. I’m bawling here typing this but I’m blown away by the love and support from all of you here and that’s because you can all tell, without having met me, I am a strong genuinely honest woman.
B xx 💕💕💕
Proof this website isn't a pit of trolls, but genuine real people. Anyone coming here to read should know that this is the side of tattle that keeps me hanging about.

We love a witch and a natter in a safe space about influencers but when it comes down to it people came out to support a fellow member here and that's what it's about.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Missymeister you have behaved with class and grace throughout this whole ordeal. Shannen has done this to herself, it is getting more and more obvious that she always intended to keep the money and you hit a nerve with her because she genuinely thought it would never be exposed.
You now need to look after yourself and don't feel sorry for Shannen, her crocodile tears are panic, not sorrow
I have asked people with platforms to ask her to send the unused money to the latest heartbreaking go fund me…. But just seems I’m blocked now!!!!! Might just share the screen shot of the original message…. They share the go fund me for a genuine little kid, one simple question. And blocked

Reactions: 11
I have asked people with platforms to ask her to send the unused money to the latest heartbreaking go fund me…. But just seems I’m blocked now!!!!! Might just share the screen shot of the original message…. They share the go fund me for a genuine little kid, one simple question. And blocked
I’m blocked too even though I stopped following her a long time ago. I asked about the GFM and was called a muppet then blocked 🙂 At the rate she is blocking people there will be no one left to watch her deflect from answering the real questions

Reactions: 12
That Orlagh one's page is private now. Gas how obvious it is they all read here. Shannen getting upset on stories that people are calling out about actual real things with valid reason. Want it all to stop? Here's how: Give detailed breakdown of how the donations were used and this all goes away. But she won't, because she can't. It's glaringly clear.

Reactions: 23
That’s exactly it - there’s no witch-hunt or trolling, just a genuine question about what was done with the money that strangers donated to her in good faith with the intention of supporting her through cancer treatment.

‘Be Kind’ is all well and good but it absolves people of ever having to take responsibility for their actions and how they hurt other people. You can’t have an issue with someone’s behaviour in case you’re branded a hateful troll by someone crying crocodile tears into a camera for the idiotic sheep in the audience.

Shannen love, we’re delighted you’re well, and hope it stays that way and that you have a good life with your family. Now explain where the money is!

Reactions: 27
Just watched her little pity party yesterday... jaysus indulges herself no end!
Still trying the narrative were trolling when the last few pages have numerous people telling her they want one simple answer.
If she goes ahead with the launch there'll be another explosion.

I also thought it was funny people are sending her screenshots to cover the fact she's reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she's doing a competition again tonight, fek sake, my dogs can even see that she's doing this to get more engagement in the hopes that her GFM will be forgotten about, it won't Shannon!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She was losing followers daily until the sob story was released to FM 104and all those useless goms who didn’t check their facts. Handy way to increase engagement with her ‘launch’ coming up.
Imagine all you have going for you as an instahun is pity follows.
Luckily the truth coming out about the GFM fraud has opened peoples eyes and she is back losing followers again.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She was losing followers daily until the sob story was released to FM 104and all those useless goms who didn’t check their facts. Handy way to increase engagement with her ‘launch’ coming up.
Luckily the truth coming out about the GFM fraud has opened peoples eyes and she is back losing followers again.
Id say she gained more followers cos most came on for a nose ...probably hadnt a clue who she was an then seen the comments under the articles and went for a look

Reactions: 7
Apart from everything going on, she’s not that interesting to really follow anyway. I rarely watch her stories cause it’s a 💤💤

Reactions: 10
Dr Shannen back to tell us to be extra careful in sun coz more will be more prone to skin cancer we've had a transplant like her. Thought she wanted to move on from the whole cancer period of her life?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.