Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dip in and out if this one's stories and will never catch up on the threads and I know this has probably been mentioned lots of times but iv got the ick because of how she says her daughters name......hide behind the couch cringe like. I mean roh sheeeen it is not!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she is Anxious … and didn’t know where to look when waving in mass 🤔🙄

View attachment 1409047
Remind me what age this person is ?? Acting like a stupid fool in mass and then saying in another breath she wants another kid🤬🤬 the mind boggles at the thought of another kid being reared around such daily pathetic behavior. Seems shes only clever when using the cancer card for “charity” 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Mass and a long shower. Well holy god as Miley would say. How exciting, asking for mass stories. Slow day today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah shur the shower was only to plug the voduz shite. Making sure we know she's not slept properly in ages. I'd say anxiety will be ramped up for next couple of weeks ahead of this launch of whatever shite she'll be flogging

Reactions: 12
Sure she was praising the voduz clips to High heaven one day they are the only thing that tames and flattens her hair then comes on a few days later talking while doing her hair and it’s plain old common Bobby grips she’s using to do the same thing. She’s so disingenuous and false just a con artist through and through

Reactions: 23
God this one is insufferable! She talks just to talk. No sense. No fun. No personality just a tit hairdo and a bleeping boring life. Bore off Shannen you scamming bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nah I call bullshit on the insta been not showing her posts. Just wants to make it look like she gets more engagement than she actually does

Reactions: 9
God this one is insufferable! She talks just to talk. No sense. No fun. No personality just a tit hairdo and a bleeping boring life. Bore off Shannen you scamming bleep
I was trying to word how I felt about her and u just hit the nail on the head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh good jaysis she's started doing the thumbs up crap now🤬 I'll be adding her to the list of people whose thumbs I wanna chop off😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.