Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads the whole situation is mental 😵💫
It really is, and like - I honestly don't know how she gets up in the morning and goes about her life - let alone blast her life to thousands without a care in the world.
Does she not have the absolute FEAR!?!!

Reactions: 7
She deleted the comment asking how can you upload pics to here, and when called out on it said what comments. Bloody dope it's all screenshotted above, these fools really are another level!
I take this back, I've just seen all the comments are not showing up, and she hasn't deleted it.

Reactions: 1
Julie “the donkey” isn’t that much of a donkey now is she-commenting from her personal page rather than her “business” page
Yea that’s very curious now. She’s obviously in the chats here. But why is she not using the twins and me account? Is it cause she dosnt want her business associated with Shannen? Cmon Julie - stand up for your friend 😂

• Haha
Julie can articulate when needs be. Also how would she know about the PayPal unless she was reading here. Which is laughable

Reactions: 26
Julie can articulate when needs be. Also how would she know about the PayPal unless she was reading here. Which is laughable
She can't even spell Shannen correctly..imagine going on a page to defend your friend and misspelling their name. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Julie wants I’ll post receipts of what I gave to Missy which she didn’t ask for . I wanted to treat a sick lady. But I’ll also post the receipt of what I gave to Shannen. Julie just way down in my estimation.

Reactions: 17
I would be so careful conversing with other insta huns proclaiming they have a grudge with miss Doe eyes.
If they have why arent they challenging her publicly
Just me but I'd be so cautious.

Reactions: 4
I would be so careful conversing with other insta huns proclaiming they have a grudge with miss Doe eyes.
If they have why arent they challenging her publicly
Just me but I'd be so cautious.
When it boils down to it, none of the Instahuns would dare do anything to damage their reputation or platform. God forbid they loose out on a few euro from some brand.

They all act like best pals, but when push comes to shove, they only care about themselves and their image.

In your own words Julie....... Naw girl, g'wan a way there, off you trot back to the mobile.

• Haha
What I don’t get is how Shannen previously said if you have any queries about the GFM message me and I’ll happily answer. Well someone did just that last night, politely, and was called a muppet by Shannen’s mother in law which was liked by Shannen. There is something so dodgy about the whole thing. Even if she truly believes that 99% of people don’t care where the money went (which I don’t believe at all going by the comments on tea spill) the 1% who want to know should be politely updated and not given sarcastic responses and called names. She really is so low class.

Reactions: 17
Could you imagine if Shannon spoke first hand to Julie's dad the way she spoke to missy?! I would never forgive or would want to be friends with someone like Shannon nevermind stand up for her! Deplorable behaviour in my opinion. Pond scum.

Reactions: 18
Were opening a betting book 😅
I’d say Ali express pyjamas or something along those lines. Imagine using all her notoriety to launch Chinese tat 😩 what exactly is this person famous for? She went public with her cancer battle? Sent herself babygros? 😩 what the duck is the world coming to? When will these opportunistic cunts die away?

Reactions: 9
It’ll definitely be loungewear of some sort. My guessing is it’ll be sweatshirts with “inspirational” quotes on them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sincerely Chelsea is another one defending her but from her personal account 🙄

Reactions: 2
Lads, how many people would you say is on fuckface's block list at this stage? 1,000? 2,000?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.