Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
* kids still with grandma and Shans showing no interest in getting them back.
*Met Brucey bogtrotter aka Sammi
*Had 2 days last week where she was mentally capable of stopping drink and drugs, was supposedly receiving help
*Realized she wasn't getting much attention/gift money by being sane
* Now we're back to square 1, doing her makeup 3 times a day pissed on a live video and telling social services she smokes weed 'because she doesn't care'
*Now she wants an Amsterdam buddy
* Speculation she's seeing the kids at grans set days&times.
*still laughing and mocking all her enablers (followers)
*Still a complete bellend who doesn't deserve her kids 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve stopped watching
A few months ago a lot of people were saying she was mentally abusing her kids and neglecting them
She lost the kids
Now they are saying. You are such a good mum
Shann. You got this queen.

She ain’t got a thing, shes no kids, no Adam, no family or friends, no sense of reality.
Because she gave that all up for what she can’t give up

I’m done watching it

Reactions: 19

hunnyboo

Shan’s parenting book coming to a book store near you soon...

Who the fuck does she think she is dishing the parenting advice. She made a comment like if you let your kids get away with stuff YOUR the bad parent.... well my 2 year old full on head butted my nose. I didn’t tell him off he cried and I cuddled him with blood gushing from my nose... does that make me a bad parent ?

I’ll tell you what makes a bad parent Shannon. Dragging your son off the bed by his arm
Telling him he’s not loved or wanted
Embarrassing your little girl because she wet herself and ordered her to get changed instead of going to help her when she was clearly embarrassed by it (then again if she didn’t see her mum piss herself constantly then I suppose that wouldn’t happen would it learnt behaviour and all that)
Smoking drugs and getting pissed on live while your kids are in a strangers house makes you a bad parent Shannon.

Social services have a duty of care and yes sometimes they get in wrong (look at Arthur’s case for example) but they don’t get it wrong all the time and this time when they took your children as sorry as I feel for the poor kiddos in some strange house without the comfort of mum or dad I feel they made the right and best decision...

There’s people in the world who cannot have children and would give their soul to be able to have a child.. to sit there and say if you’ve never said your child does your head in your a bullshitter... well my child is 2 and he’s never wound me, done my head in, or irritated me to the point he’s been taken off me, he brings love joy and happiness to my life and has made me the person I am today and that’s because I love my son...

Sorry for the rant my tattlelovelys I’ve been quiet for a few days so you can have me all in one go ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MissBossyBoots123

Got this girl sussed. She doesn’t want her kids. Where are these MS episodes now? Where she wouldn’t be able to get out of bed, or take the children to school, so grandma poppy would look after them, so she couldn’t look after the children when Adam was there, so she would have “her” time and look after the kiddos. Where’s the crutch now? She used to say she didn’t drink because it would affect her MS, yet for the last fortnight she’s drank most days from 2pm and not once had an issue with her MS?

im sorry, but I call bullshit. More like she didn’t want to face her responsibilities

Reactions: 14

Lassie21

VIP Member
Can I just say....I know everyone deals with things differently but if someone took my children away from me I would be struggling to breathe never mind anything else..... I would not be pratting about, attention seeking on TT, in full makeup and dancing in a white dress or sitting drinking and smoking drugs, I would be doing everything in my power day and daily to get them back and walk through the fires of hell if I had too!!
She makes me mad tbh 😡😡

Reactions: 13

Faith61

VIP Member
She may have been advised to rest her voice today after her " concert" last night....she has wedding bookings to prepare for too...so may be organising her diary around her trips and football practice....

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've missed her live with her grandma did she actually tell her to piss off? I wouldn't dream of speaking to any family member like that
Yeah her grandma said have you had a smoke and shan said yeah why, grandma said you seem different, shan started laughing and said I'm sick of people saying I seem different so in the nicest possible way pissoff, grandma asked how the visit to the kids went yesterday and shan said yeah OK then grandma said do you actually want the kids back so said laughed again and said what sort of question is that, obviously I want them back

• Wow
  • Angry

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Heyyyy lovelies! I’m here but I’m not. Kylie must read here as you said she was a shady mod and now she’s posted this on Shan’s video
Oh hey Kylie/Kellie👋 checking on a friend once isn't a friend, other comments you made on shans normal videos yous portrayed yous were besties. A bestie would keep going back to get their friend help, give them comfort, make them feel worth something in anyway possible, you went once got no response and gave up, get in the bin

Discolights

VIP Member
She said she had been smoking again today, and she’s going to dye her hair again. Definitely what someone was saying about her dyeing her hair to kill off the evidence of it? Really don’t see her getting her kids back, and tbh, I hope they aren’t back too soon if she’s like this. Hey ho, let’s have a holiday and keep singing songs

Reactions: 12

IR0201

VIP Member
Morning Shan. One of the immature bitches here.
Buckle in and get a cuppa as this will be a long one.

Firstly forums like tattle exist so people can give their opinions on people and situations without taking it to their page. When they do take it to someone’s page that is trolling. I can’t speak for everyone but we keep it on here so that we aren’t trolls. Just because we have an opinion, that doesn’t make us trolls. Ok?

Second of all, that post you did on social services was a really bad move on your part. You are blaming everyone else but yourself for the situation you are in. You are a grown woman, take some accountability.
Notice how all of the people in your comments agreeing with you have had kids taken off of them? They say kids are taken for no reason but in the same breath say that ss fail kids like Arthur and Star. Ss can’t win!
You’re ignoring the people who ss have worked with and who are praising them.

People would respect you more if you held your hands up and said “I’ve had a rough few years and it got the better of me and I haven’t been a good mum. And when they were removed instead of fighting I went on a downward spiral and did and said things that I shouldn’t have. But now I am going to work with ss and prove I am a good mum”
You say you don’t remember saying that you don’t love Reuben and it’s his fault Adam left you. Just because you don’t remember that doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. People tend to tell the truth of how they feel when they’re intoxicated.

You are also forgetting that you have been high and drunk for about a month. You said you don’t do coke… you dropped the packet Shan. There are screen shots. Social will watch your lives and your posts. You say you have nothing to hide… well being high and drunk constantly isn’t exactly what is going to make ss have faith in you as a mum.

You kept inviting random people to hang out with you. You even let one of them in your house. Can’t you see that Sammi only used you to get followers? All of your other so called “friends” ditched you during your worst. It was actually us immature bitches that had concern for you and wanted you to be better. Your friends didn’t care. They were slagging you off in the comments. Now they’ve all come back and are up your ass in the hopes that you’ll make them mods again. They don’t actually care about you… maybe a few do but most don’t.

Whilst you were having the time of your life for the last month, your kids would have been sad, scared and missing their mum. But you didn’t care. You only care now because they’ve gone to their dads. I don’t know what’s happened with the dads because it’s not for us to know. But maybe, just maybe, if you had fought from the start they wouldn’t be ‘in danger’ now with their dads.

Get your head out of your ass, grow up, work with ss and get your kids back. Stop blaming everything that happens to you on everyone else. Take some accountability for your actions and people might respect you more

• Heart

hunnyboo

But it’s 2022 a better year for us all the time to wear fluffy onesies and proclaim well being and happiness , to pick oneself up bathe in gifts and adoration , time to put down firm foundations and rebuild and restructure time to eradicate any obstructions , like say children , perhaps 2 under 5 who have years of uncertainty , doubt , questions and sadness

but you go Shannon you got this you’re an inspiration truly amazing
First thing I’ve agreed with you on.
She said last night she doesn’t know when the kids are coming back but she’ll carry on fighting… erm how about get your arse off TikTok pratting around and focus on your life.

MissBossyBoots123

I’m literally been off today because I’ve been busy. This gal clearly has issues when it comes to drink. To the people commenting “she’s having a night off” - this isn’t a mum having a Saturday night to herself once in a blue moon, this is self destruct. I won’t lie, I’m sat here with a glass of the good stuff, but my kids are tucked up in bed and dads home sober just incase something happens so I can chill out. Her kids are away from mum, wondering what’s going on, while she’s showing the whole world her downfall. If you think this is normal you need your bloody head looked at (aimed at her guard dogs on TikTok).

I don’t usually say things like this but I genuinely feel she needs sectioning for her own good, the irrational behaviour, the drugs, alcohol etc is VERY concerning. Even if it’s just a show she’s putting on, it’s concerning that she could mentally go to this level to get attention/money.

Side note about her hands: I know addicts have an issue with picking skin, and it can be very common. Correct me if I’m wrong, maybe it’s the drugs and alcohol having that affect on her rather than punching walls/self harm.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I've already wrote the script for today tomorrow and Tuesday. So today is hair colour change, look on the bright side, act half normal, Monday and Tuesday will be positive videos and lives. Wednesday will take a nose dive for views due to losing views while acting normal. This script is on repeat till dates unknown 👌

• Heart
  • Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I'm so baffled at her behaviour. Every time she's put out a video lately, telling people she's changing getting help etc, she's gone live within minutes and is showing the complete opposite. Now I'm stuck between believing the woman needs serious help and support or she's an attention seeking twat and I'm just a moron for spending weeks worried about her and her kids when she clearly doesn't give two fucks. Her lives tell a completely different story to her content lately, surprised her management hasn't dropped her.

Poor Adam being accused of using her, he was so uncomfortable in all their videos, you could tell he was going along to please shan. Shocking he's being made out the villain.
I think most of us have been through them emotions, my last thread snapped this week, now I just see a attention seeking twat who is mocking mental health, doesn't seem to care where her kids are, knows her being erratic brings in the views from her deluded fake sympathy followers. Nevermind changing your hair colour love, change your attitude and step up and be a decent human being

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
She said something on TikTok last night about she’s done something she regrets which was a mistake
I’m going off guess work here but I reckon she’s done something and the neighbours heard and intervened because she regularly mentions her neighbours hating her….
Kids don’t get taken away for nothing, something has happened, someone has witnessed it.
For me, losing my kids would be my rock bottom
If that can’t knock sense into you, nothing can

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Sat outside getting baked, kids in care...

Followers: "You're such an inspiration" 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I have to say, she really angered me there a few minutes ago.
For the 10 millionth time someone asked her "what's your plans for today" she answered "nothing really"... pause... "well I suppose I get to see the kids, that's about it".

I'm sorry, but that should be the absolute highlight of her day, considering her children aren't in her care & she appears to only see them once/twice a week. Those poor kids 😤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I don't believe she has the chance to get the kids back. I really don't think shes been given a choice to fight for them, I think maybe Foster Care has been all the kids have known for the last month, and now adoption is the way forward, because I really don't think any mother would be drinking /drug taking and acting like as much of a moron if she really had the chance to get them back, anyone, sane mind or not would know it's absolutely not ok to do drugs or get pissed on a live whilst fighting for the kids.
The last few days nothing has been mentioned about the kids or her getting them back, of she got asked what her goal for 2022 is and she replied 'winning the lottery' tells me she hasn't got a chance of getting them back🤷 my job requires working closely with authorities and family courts, I spend alot of my time in a family court, and I can be almost certain this is not as straight forward as it seems. I think her motive of getting back into football etc is because she's trying to move past not having them back 🤷🤷 I mean it's hard to say because we can only assume from the obvious. Let me assure you, if I spoke to my grandma how she spoke to hers, my nana would be banging down my door, I'd struggle to sleep at night knowing I'd slammed the door on my poor nannas face 🥺

• Sad

hunnyboo

I think she’s just become predictable hasn’t she.

She’s sitting reminiscing about her childhood and the shit she use to watch.... what about your kids Shan... what do your kids like to watch. Do you even know? What’s your child’s absolute favourite programme. 😳

She just said social services took the kids because of silly trolls making complaints ...

Last edited:
  • Sad